LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see what this thread has become since I decided to bow out. (Shaking my head)

Amen to that SS. :clap: If someone I truly couldn't stand, or got me so PO'd whenever they were on TV, or I didn't believe a word they said, there's several simple solutions........either change channels, mute the TV, go out of the room or turn the TV OFF.

I'm not defending LP by any means, I don't know him, other than what I've seen and heard on TV. It seems like he's one of these "take what he says with a grain of salt" kind of people. Just my :twocents: and MOO, not that it means anything, but

Post #31 says December that is why I posted the link to December. Would you kindly post the link to that call please or at least tell me if it is 8/11, 8/12 or 8/13 ... thanks.

If it was the SUPERVISOR who said "near where I live" it would HAVE to be the December call.

Post #31 says December that is why I posted the link to December. Would you kindly post the link to that call please or at least tell me if it is 8/11, 8/12 or 8/13 ... thanks.

It's the phone call that's done through the MR's dispatcher.

I guess I was wrong. I can't find the December call but the August calls aren't done through his dispatcher.

Amen to that SS. :clap: If someone I truly couldn't stand, or got me so PO'd whenever they were on TV, or I didn't believe a word they said, there's several simple solutions........either change channels, mute the TV, go out of the room or turn the TV OFF.

I'm not defending LP by any means, I don't know him, other than what I've seen and heard on TV. It seems like he's one of these "take what he says with a grain of salt" kind of people. Just my :twocents: and MOO, not that it means anything, but

I understand where you're coming from, Shar. It's not that I can't stand him. One of my issues with him is that he regularly comes out with something new that does nothing more than confuse viewers. One example: the phone call on the "15th" with the PI. It certainly seemed like he was talking about November 15.. around the time DC snapped the pics. Now he says it was December 15 or 16. He was very vague about what DC/JH meant about "going to get her right now". Obviously, no one did.

I understand where you're coming from, Shar. It's not that I can't stand him. One of my issues with him is that he regularly comes out with something new that does nothing more than confuse viewers. One example: the phone call on the "15th" with the PI. It certainly seemed like he was talking about November 15.. around the time DC snapped the pics. Now he says it was December 15 or 16. He was very vague about what DC/JH meant about "going to get her right now". Obviously, no one did.

Leonard doesn't always speak as clearly as we would like, but if we listen carefully, he (LP) stated that on December 15, 16, or 17, JH showed him a short video of JH taping DC in the remains spot and said that DC had called JH and told him that they had found Caylee...JH then asks DC if Caylee is dead or alive, and DC says she is dead, and to come down and they will get her. The actual video taping and conversation between DC and JH takes place on November 15th...the telling of the incident to Leonard takes place on December 15, 16, or 17th,(LP is not sure of the date), after Caylee was found. Leonard immediately notifies FBI agent, Nick Savage. I don't know why we have to keep explaining this.:rolleyes:

Leonard doesn't always speak as clearly as we would like, but if we listen carefully, he (LP) stated that on December 15, 16, or 17, JH showed him a short video of JH taping DC in the remains spot and said that DC had called JH and told him that they had found Caylee...JH then asks DC if Caylee is dead or alive, and DC says she is dead, and to come down and they will get her. The actual video taping and conversation between DC and JH takes place on November 15th...the telling of the incident to Leonard takes place on December 15, 16, or 17th,(LP is not sure of the date), after Caylee was found. Leonard immediately notifies FBI agent, Nick Savage. I don't know why we have to keep explaining this.:rolleyes:

Well I don't know why I have to keep explaining this: When LP first brought it up on NG, he said "the 15th". Of course folks assumed he was talking about November 15th because that's when the pictures, video were taken. It wasn't until another show, several days later, did he mention that it was in December. And viewers should not have to put up with someone "who doesn't speak as clearly as we would like.. but if we listen carefully...", in fact someone who omitted pertinent information the first time around! JMO.

I could honestly care less what LP has to say about this case because the man has obviously become a joke. He's the Kato Kalin of the Anthony trial.

He doesn't get me angry or upset with his comments. That's like being upset when a 2 year old says something silly that doesn't make any sense.

The reason LP makes my blood boil is that I honestly believe he injected himself into this case for the sole purpose of "Profiting" off the death of a child.

Way back in august he knew that Caylee was dead along with anyone else with any common sense. He saw this case as nothing other than an opportunity to make money, enhance his profile & inject himself directly into the middle of the biggest criminal case since the OJ trial. LP is far from stupid. He's a good business man & the 50k he put up to bail Casey out of jail was just another investment.

That's what this is to LP ....It's just Business.

MOPO

We're not talking about the other players, we're talking about LP. The other players are discussed in other threads.

You heard the dispatcher/supervisor say it was close to where he lives?

No, I recall it being mentioned here on this forum. However I believe someone said it was the meter reader who was a neighbor, not the supervisor.

No, I recall it being mentioned here on this forum. However I believe someone said it was the meter reader who was a neighbor, not the supervisor.

OK ... thanks. The conversation originally started at post 31
Originally Posted by debs
Except I heard on the 911 tape of the MR's December call, the supervisor comment that it was near "the street where I live" (paraphrased).

I was trying to pinpoint where this was stated in the December phone call or the August calls based on Post #31 as I never heard it anywhere in the phone calls.

OK ... thanks. The conversation originally started at post 31

I was trying to pinpoint where this was stated in the December phone call or the August calls based on Post #31 as I never heard it anywhere in the phone calls.

Lot's of info on this page:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ghlight=meter+reader+neighborhood#post3099148

See post #497:
ITA! Here's the link to the audio where he says "where I live." Very strange, to say the least!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...atch-call-remains-found-mp3,0,3489653.mp3file

Lot's of info on this page:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ghlight=meter+reader+neighborhood#post3099148

See post #497:
ITA! Here's the link to the audio where he says "where I live." Very strange, to say the least!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...atch-call-remains-found-mp3,0,3489653.mp3file

When I clicked on the link it states: One section of dispatch call (that would be heard at the 38 second mark) has been omitted per the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Sgt. John Allen, as this is part of an active homicide investigation.

When I clicked on the link it states: One section of dispatch call (that would be heard at the 38 second mark) has been omitted per the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Sgt. John Allen, as this is part of an active homicide investigation.

They must have retracted that part then. It was obviously there at the time the poster listened to it, or how would she know?

So LP was blowing smoke, eh? I don't think so!

Private investigator Jim Hoover, who volunteered his services to the Anthony family, brought his camera equipment and tape to an Orlando law office where he and his attorney met with the lead investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI for about three hours.

~sip~

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back