LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't that the truth? Have you ever noticed too, that the very people who speak of LP loving the 'spotlight' are the ones that keep him there, lol?! Very curious indeed. HE has NEVER denied being a media wh@re, that DOES NOT imho mean that he does not have a good heart.:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

ITA! The very reason LP is still on TV is that, as a controversial character his popularity is being driven and fueled by LP bashers. Thus LP increases the ratings of shows like NG because he polarizes the audience so much with his theories and statements. He adds color.

WS is testimony to that. Take any night that LP is on NG and he throws out a new theory or outlandish statement and the thread increases four or five fold. Et voila!

If it wasn't for the LP bashers he wouldn't be as popular as he is today. He incites them on purpose. :clap:

There are many who question LP's motivation in involving himself in this case, including members of the media. I don't understand why some people feel he should be off limits as a topic of discussion. He is the one who intentionally puts himself on television every night, and much of what he says is either wrong, made up, or an outright lie.I can't see one way that he has helped in this case. Not one. I do see how he has manipulated the public, angered Tim Miller, angered the OCSD, and angered the FBI.

If a realistic and factual discussion of LP's actions is considered bashing - maybe it's because his actions speak for themselves?

I agree Chilly,

I've read many post that say......"I'm tired of all the LP Bashing"

Well why is it OK to "Praise" LP for everything he's done but when somebody questions his motives it's considered "LP Bashing"

Everyone here has the right to voice their opinion as long as it's on topic & by the rules......

That's what we're all here for isn't it.....To voice our opinions?

LP is a central figure in this case & he should be open to both praise & critisism.

If someone is overly sensitive to criticism of LP then in my opinion they are not looking at things objectively & their opinions are emotionally skewed.

BOLDED BY BOSTON

ITA! The very reason LP is still on TV is that, as a controversial character his popularity is being driven and fueled by LP bashers. Thus LP increases the ratings of shows like NG because he polarizes the audience so much with his theories and statements. He adds color.

WS is testimony to that. Take any night that LP is on NG and he throws out a new theory or outlandish statement and the thread increases four or five fold. Et voila!

If it wasn't for the LP bashers he wouldn't be as popular as he is today. He incites them on purpose. :clap:

I agree. Making noise gets you noticed and if it helps bring attention to a missing child, how that can be bad is beyond me. He has also offered a reward. I have seen GA on TV from Satsuma giving interviews but not LP although I may have missed it. Has GA offered a reward from the money they collected to search for Caylee? I don't recall they used those funds to search for Caylee so maybe they could use it to offer up a reward as well.

We all are entitled to our own opinions. Mine is that he really is concerned. I do not think he would be doing what he has been doing and is doing if he didn't. So what if his personality is a little flamboyant? We all have unique personalities, and this man's heart is in the right place JMO

When LP first got involved with this case he said he was going to look into the Giovanni Gonzales case in MA but nothing ever came of it.

In my opinion it's because there wasn't enough publicity to make it worth his while

I agree Chilly,

I've read many post that say......"I'm tired of all the LP Bashing"

Well why is it OK to "Praise" LP for everything he's done but when somebody questions his motives it's considered "LP Bashing"

Everyone here has the right to voice their opinion as long as it's on topic & by the rules......

That's what we're all here for isn't it.....To voice our opinions?

LP is a central figure in this case & he should be open to both praise & critisism.

If someone is overly sensitive to criticism of LP then in my opinion they are not looking at things objectively & their opinions are emotionally skewed.

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Bolded by me. That's the problem. Criticizing is one thing but name calling and attacking is not "by the rules" as stated by the Mods. And this goes for everyone in this case. It is not ok to bash anyone. There is a thread on this very subject where the Mods explain the difference very well.

Bolded by me. That's the problem. Criticizing is one thing but name calling and attacking is not "by the rules" as stated by the Mods. And this goes for everyone in this case. It is not ok to bash anyone. There is a thread on this very subject where the Mods explain the difference very well.

If one of my post are "Not by the rules" then I'm sure the Moderators will let me know & delete that post.

A negative opinion of LP's actions is not "Bashing"

If one of my post are "Not by the rules" then I'm sure the Moderators will let me know & delete that post.

A negative opinion of LP's actions is not "Bashing"

Agreed, it is not bashing and I did not say it was. Have a good evening.

I hardly ever watch Nancy Grace anymore partly due to the vile things being said about the Anthony family by LP. Things that were needless and little more than a bunch of harmful life ruining gossip, at least at this time before the trial. If the same old scenario starts up with Hayleigh's family being accused of all sorts of stuff, and it's the grandma's fault they all turned out this way, and they're all plotting to kill each other off, etc. then I will never watch her show again. This type gossip is going to get people sued one of these days and maybe endanger the missing person's family due to spreading such hatred.

Is that what is important in the investigation of a missing child? A popular controversial colorful character? I fail to see how outlandish statements, ratings, and popularity assist in determining what and or who is responsible for the death of a child. Color me silly, but I prefer facts and evidence over circus acts when it comes to missing children.

If even one person could tell me what LP has done that has actually assisted in the investigation of Caylee's death I might change my opinion of him. So far no one has done that.
You raise good points CW. You should forward this post to NG.

Is that what is important in the investigation of a missing child? A popular controversial colorful character? I fail to see how outlandish statements, ratings, and popularity assist in determining what and or who is responsible for the death of a child. Color me silly, but I prefer facts and evidence over circus acts when it comes to missing children.

If even one person could tell me what LP has done that has actually assisted in the investigation of Caylee's death I might change my opinion of him. So far no one has done that.

I agree 100% , does anyone know if he ever took that lie detector test I havent read anything about it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good Points & I agree whole heartedly ,

I still don't understand why LP bailed Casey out in the first place. He claimed that Caylee was still alive & as soon as he bailed Casey out of Jail she would lead him to Caylee & the kidnappers.

Could a seasoned Bounty Hunter with years of experience really be that Naive?

Any LE officer worth his salt knew that Caylee was most likely deceased right from the beginning of this case. Two cadaver dogs hit on the trunk of Casey's car indicating human remains. Several people stated that there was a "Smell of death" coming from that same trunk. The car was abandoned. She borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. She never reported her daughter missing & repeatedly lied to LE about the most innocent aspects of her life. At Casey's bond hearing LE asked for & was granted an extremely high bail on child neglect charges because there was evidence that Caylee may be deceased.

All of this was made public before LP showed up & bailed Casey out of jail but he chose to ignore the obvious.

Why?

I think the truth is that LP knew from the beginning that Caylee was most likely deceased & that Casey was responsible. This was all a carefully orchestrated scheme to put himself in the middle of a case that was receiving national attention. He couldn't come out & say that he's bailing out a suspected child killer just to get close to her until she's eventually charged with murder so he shows up under the false pretense that he believes Caylee is still alive & that he's going to find the kidnappers who took her.

Did he ever look for those kidnappers? No, in fact as soon as he bailed Casey out he told reporters that he was going to wait a week before he went after the kidnappers. If he really believed that Caylee was taken by kidnappers where was his sense of urgency?

Anyway, I'm actually glad that he's is still in the spotlight because the more he speaks the more transparent he becomes.

LP doesn't move me in any way at all so I don't understand the hullabaloo one way or the other.
I think he has neither hindered nor particularly helped this case and so he is just another colorful character in this ever evolving case.
I will say he continues to bring the spotlight to Caylee's fate and that in and of itself is probably a good thing.
But overall I have a neutral feeling toward LP and am not sure why he evokes so much emotion on both sides of the debate.

If I am reading this right, I think Leonard Padilla needs to apologize to Lee Anthony for starting this whole incest mess...

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html
below the page 378 it says:

Based on STR typing results, the DNA obtained from specimen Q18-1 (CAYLEE ANTHONY) could not have originated from a biological offspring of the individual represented by specimen K9 (LEE ANTHONY).

Lee is NOT Caylee's father...

And after all that, people wonder why in the world the Anthony's would have the nerve to not want him at the memorial service.

Well, my problem is that LP bailed Casey out to begin with and I said it at that time. I am not bashing, just stating my opinion. That is when Casey started thinking she was such a celebrity. And that is when the biggest part of the circus began.

Casey's fingerprints are not on the duct tape as LP indicated. Lee is not Caylee's Dad. Those are just 2 of the rumors started that was stated on national TV.

Actually, I have never understood why anyone, including NG, ever thought he was so great. I love my fellow posters and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

Well, my problem is that LP bailed Casey out to begin with and I said it at that time. I am not bashing, just stating my opinion. That is when Casey started thinking she was such a celebrity. And that is when the biggest part of the circus began.

Casey's fingerprints are not on the duct tape as LP indicated. Lee is not Caylee's Dad. Those are just 2 of the rumors started that was stated on national TV.

Actually, I have never understood why anyone, including NG, ever thought he was so great. I love my fellow posters and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

LP isn't the only one to say there were fingerprints on the duct tape. The reports exclude GA, CA and LA but nothing about KC. Blink also received information there were KC prints on the duct tape. Guess we will have to wait for the additional release due before we know for sure.

LP isn't the only one to say there were fingerprints on the duct tape. The reports exclude GA, CA and LA but nothing about KC. Blink also received information there were KC prints on the duct tape. Guess we will have to wait for the additional release due before we know for sure.

I was also wondering why it specifically says that there were no fingerprints on the tape matching GA, CA or LA, nothing about Casey. So, maybe her prints were on the tape.

Well he was definitely wrong about Lee being the Dad.

I wish I could find the NG show where all that controversy started. I remember him stating something about Lee's DNA and one of the guests or NG running away with it. Does anybody by any chance, know when that was or by some miracle know which episode? Ha! I know, tall order! I remember Tony, RD and LP here at WS in a chat discussing the statement and it had been taken out of context.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back