LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I'd ask for links to support your allegations, but I suspect there aren't any.

Is there any proof that media only became involved in this case because "Cindy called them." Nope.

Do we know that Casey's clothes had Caylee's blood on them? Nope.

Can dialing 911 when you've discovered your granddaughter has gone missing be considered a "consequence" for Casey? Yep.

Is there a shred of evidence to support the allegation that LP was duped by Cindy? Or Casey's lawyer? Nope. On the other hand, has LP called himself a 'media *advertiser censored*' thereby insinuating that he just MIGHT be involved in this case because it affords him the opportunity to much media coverage? Yep.

Is there any evidence to back up the charge that "CA started this WHOLE thing as her daughter is a liar?" Well, she surely did start the legal investigation into Caylee's disappearance by calling 911, but I see that as a plus in her favor. And why is Cindy to blame for an adult child's actions? Cindy didn't MAKE Casey lie. Casey lies because she lies.

Not sure what point you're trying to reiterate, but I think you may be drawing on some unsubstantiated allegations as proof of your point.

I agree with everything in this post.

There are many who question LP's motivation in involving himself in this case, including members of the media. I don't understand why some people feel he should be off limits as a topic of discussion. He is the one who intentionally puts himself on television every night, and much of what he says is either wrong, made up, or an outright lie.I can't see one way that he has helped in this case. Not one. I do see how he has manipulated the public, angered Tim Miller, angered the OCSD, and angered the FBI.

If a realistic and factual discussion of LP's actions is considered bashing - maybe it's because his actions speak for themselves?

There are many who question LP's motivation in involving himself in this case, including members of the media. I don't understand why some people feel he should be off limits as a topic of discussion. He is the one who intentionally puts himself on television every night, and much of what he says is either wrong, made up, or an outright lie.I can't see one way that he has helped in this case. Not one. I do see how he has manipulated the public, angered Tim Miller, angered the OCSD, and angered the FBI.

If a realistic and factual discussion of LP's actions is considered bashing - maybe it's because his actions speak for themselves?
I agree, CW. I think his meddling in this case has directly influenced much that followed. I do not understand why he is still given a platform from which he publicizes his endless theories, most of which are nothing other than hypothesis. He is no expert in any sense in any aspect of the variables in this complex matter. He is certainly no expert in psycho mothers who murder their children. He is no forensic expert. He is no missing child recovery expert. Yet he spews forth almost daily with self assurance that belies his lack of expertise. That's misleading at best and the only reason I can see for his behavior is that he's a narcissistic egomaniac.

Respectfully, to all !

Anyone who puts themselves out to the public is open to discussion- Good or Bad.

We will not like some people as that is human natural- for what reason we don't like one is not even important- we all have our own view points- that's what makes life interesting

What is important I believe is not what drives a person to do what they do- but that they are driven and most of us aren't- what ever one's motives are is for them to answer to -but as long as it is for the good of something in the end- that's what the real issue should be focused on-
Lp may not have found a child yet- but that's not to say he won't in the future-
No one is perfect-

I don't think anyone has suggested LP or anyone else for that matter can't be criticized. It is the hateful words that are used to describe him and his intentions--this goes for all the players--that is called bashing, not criticizing. It is not necessary. Someone suggested criticize as if you were speaking to a child. Would you say such hateful things to a child? Perhaps the hatred has more to do with the person posting than the person being posted about.

I see a similarity to LP and NG and anybody else out there giving there opinions...posters do it here all the time. What is the difference? Because they are on national television? If some of you were on national television would you not do the same? Also, I can't see how some can say LP has done nothing to help. Maybe that is only what some want to see. Again, their interpretation, much like LP does on TV.

Respectfully, to all !

Anyone who puts themselves out to the public is open to discussion- Good or Bad.

We will not like some people as that is human natural- for what reason we don't like one is not even important- we all have our own view points- that's what makes life interesting

What is important I believe is not what drives a person to do what they do- but that they are driven and most of us aren't- what ever one's motives are is for them to answer to -but as long as it is for the good of something in the end- that's what the real issue should be focused on-
Lp may not have found a child yet- but that's not to say he won't in the future-
No one is perfect-

Well said! There are many talking heads on TV giving their opinions. I don't see them being called names because we don't agree with them. Why the hateful names, LP has been called? Let's discuss whether or not we agree with his opinions on the case. If you dislike him, there's a simple solution, turn off the TV.

I knew I didn't like him then and I still don't. He ran to Florida and stuck his nose where it didn't belong. Had he just let Casey sit for awhile and let LE do the investigating, things may have turned out differently. He loves the free publicity and in my opinion, this is what drives him.

with taking the risk of sounding awful.
This man has done nothing to anyone on this board to deal with this kind of ridicule. AT LEAST HE DID SOMETHING!

I am getting really tired of hearing bashing of any kind in this case. It must be that some are bored with their lives and this case.
Maybe time to step away if nothing nice can be said about a human being using the GIFTS GOD gave him and the blessings of having the time and money to do something for these poor poor families having to endure this kind of trauma in their lives.

God Bless you all that judge so harshly those of at least try to do something useful.

Well said! There are many talking heads on TV giving their opinions. I don't see them being called names because we don't agree with them. Why the hateful names, LP has been called? Let's discuss whether or not we agree with his opinions on the case. If you dislike him, there's a simple solution, turn off the TV.

He is the reason I love my mute button. However, he is not the only talking head I mute.:)

He is the reason I love my mute button. However, he is not the only talking head I mute.:)

I am so glad you know how to use your mute button- I use mind all the time-
Aren't they a great invention?:)

I'm sure LP doesn't really care if one does not like him- he is self confident- he alone knows who he is , why he does what he does, and when he does it-
He's a big guy- he can handle it -

What's important is that this has taken a really bad turn-

The focus needs to go back to the real issues-

Justice for Caylee - and the conviction of her murderer

Not the tearing down of Lp, nor trying to convict him

If anyone still feels the need to discuss Lp- feel free

But--Please don't put little Caylee on the back burner to do it- she's been on the back burner for months already- Bless her little heart !:blowkiss:

I knew I didn't like him then and I still don't. He ran to Florida and stuck his nose where it didn't belong. Had he just let Casey sit for awhile and let LE do the investigating, things may have turned out differently. He loves the free publicity and in my opinion, this is what drives him.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA He has helped turn this into the circus it has become, thats not bashing its stating MO.

LOL I like to use my mute too. Much better than listening to someone who irritates you.

I can't seem to find that. :waitasec:

You were questioning the validity of the $25,000 reward LP has put up for the return of Hayleigh Cummings, here it is.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18690324/detail.html#-

"Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who was involved in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony who when missing in Orlando last summer, arrived in Satsuma on Wednesday and offered a $25,000 reward if Haleigh is returned before midnight Saturday."

ITA He has helped turn this into the circus it has become, thats not bashing its stating MO.

I think the case became a circus the very first time Cindy was put in front of a camera. :crazy:

I think the case became a circus the very first time Cindy was put in front of a camera. :crazy:

I disagree, what I saw was a grandmother desparate to find her granddaughter alive.It became a circus when LP bailed out KC,then turned on the family when he was made a fool out of by KC.That started the protesters and then he keep it up with all his wrong theories.JMO

You were questioning the validity of the $25,000 reward LP has put up for the return of Hayleigh Cummings, here it is.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18690324/detail.html#-

"Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who was involved in the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony who when missing in Orlando last summer, arrived in Satsuma on Wednesday and offered a $25,000 reward if Haleigh is returned before midnight Saturday."

Wonder why NG only showed the 1,000. reward.Also why just 72 hrs?

Wonder why NG only showed the 1,000. reward.Also why just 72 hrs?

I don't know why Nancy Grace only reported the 1000$ reward, but Rob Dick states on his site (wantedfugitives.com) that LP has offered a 25k reward and Caro-Sund Group has offered an additional 5,000$-- so it's up to $31k.

I would guess the timeframe is narrow because time is of the essence and a big reward + narrow time frame could pressure someone to return her safely, if that's possible.

I don't know why Nancy Grace only reported the 1000$ reward, but Rob Dick states on his site (wantedfugitives.com) that LP has offered a 25k reward and Caro-Sund Group has offered an additional 5,000$-- so it's up to $31k.

I would guess the timeframe is narrow because time is of the essence and a big reward + narrow time frame could pressure someone to return her safely, if that's possible.

I agree Nancy. Time is of the essence for the safe return of a missing child. I heard on NG the reward was $25K, I did not hear about the $1K. I'm glad to see someone else has offered a reward as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back