LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There IS that one little pesky theory of his that hasn't changed in the least...the one involving Lee...and with the attorney's little slip of the tongue, I mean, he actually called Caylee his daughter (Lee's that is), and NO Anthony or otherwise coming out in denial of these absurd??? claims and his refusal to do polygraph, and his refusal to do DNA and his dropping off the map and him moving back in with mom and dad...things are not adding up in a good way for ole Lee are they?

What IS Lee hiding and what secret DOES he keep?

There IS that one little pesky theory of his that hasn't changed in the least...the one involving Lee...and with the attorney's little slip of the tongue, I mean, he actually called Caylee his daughter (Lee's that is), and NO Anthony or otherwise coming out in denial of these absurd??? claims and his refusal to do polygraph, and his refusal to do DNA and his dropping off the map and him moving back in with mom and dad...things are not adding up in a good way for ole Lee are they?

What IS Lee hiding and what secret DOES he keep?[/QUOTE

I haven't had enough coffee yet, can someone give me the link where the attorney said that?

What IS Lee hiding and what secret DOES he keep?[/QUOTE

I haven't had enough coffee yet, can someone give me the link where the attorney said that?

That is the only statement that I think LP is right on. For one, there are too many fathers thrown into the picture, conveniently dead; the name Caylee sounds a little bit like a mix between Casey and Lee; and, don't you think Casey would be nailing this guy for child support?

I AGAIN would like to make the most important point in all this mess.

CA is the one that called the MEDIA! She is the one that called 9-1-1 and never had consequences for her daughter losing Caylee in the first place.
CA is the one that washed her own grandaughters blood from her daughters clothes.
The A's and JB are the ones that tricked LP into bailing her out in the first place so if I am going to attempt to lay blame where blame is due.

CA started this WHOLE thing as her daughter is a liar and lost her only daughter.

Well, I'd ask for links to support your allegations, but I suspect there aren't any.

Is there any proof that media only became involved in this case because "Cindy called them." Nope.

Do we know that Casey's clothes had Caylee's blood on them? Nope.

Can dialing 911 when you've discovered your granddaughter has gone missing be considered a "consequence" for Casey? Yep.

Is there a shred of evidence to support the allegation that LP was duped by Cindy? Or Casey's lawyer? Nope. On the other hand, has LP called himself a 'media *advertiser censored*' thereby insinuating that he just MIGHT be involved in this case because it affords him the opportunity to much media coverage? Yep.

Is there any evidence to back up the charge that "CA started this WHOLE thing as her daughter is a liar?" Well, she surely did start the legal investigation into Caylee's disappearance by calling 911, but I see that as a plus in her favor. And why is Cindy to blame for an adult child's actions? Cindy didn't MAKE Casey lie. Casey lies because she lies.

Not sure what point you're trying to reiterate, but I think you may be drawing on some unsubstantiated allegations as proof of your point.

:wave: Hey Everybody

Padilla was back on NG tonight talking daisy chain. :doh:

We know that when LP bonded KC out of jail he had a confidentiality agreement drawn up with Baez, so I'm sure he also had one made with everyone involved, including the A's.

Perhaps in their agreement, there was a stipulation that the A's could never deny, nor confirmed truth, or sue for any opinions LP states to the media.

I can very well see LP working this way. Kinda like a Howard K Stern way of doing business if you get my drift ;)

Funny magic-cat...even though I enjoy reading your posts, I always seemed to yawn thru them. I just realized the cause is your avatar. Too funny!

ITA, do you have a link to the attorney's slip of the tongue.

None of the As or their legal people could sue LP... to do so would mean they would have to answer questions from his lawyer under oath. Kinda like when the Kalpoe brothers thought they could sue Dr Phil and still remain silent. Oops his lawyers can ask them questions.

I had to bring this thread back up with the latest information coming out in the 1-21-09 doc dump!! Now we know that LE specifically asked for the FBI to test Lee's DNA and compare it to Caylee's!! LP wasn't just blowing smoke.

There are several more things that are coming out which LP has referred to. I will post them as we go so they don't get lost in the shuffle. ;)

I posted the week of Nov. 30th that I had spoken to LP and he stated some things to me about the computer searches and that he wouldn't be surprised if they had the body. Regardless of mistakes made by this LP in his life (Tax Fraud) he has had his ear to the ground taking in every tidbit of info. being given to him.

I had to bring this thread back up with the latest information coming out in the 1-21-09 doc dump!! Now we know that LE specifically asked for the FBI to test Lee's DNA and compare it to Caylee's!! LP wasn't just blowing smoke.

There are several more things that are coming out which LP has referred to. I will post them as we go so they don't get lost in the shuffle. ;)

Thanks SS, I don't have the patience to sit and read all of the stuff coming out. I just enjoy the threads that talk about the stuff coming out.

Here it is!

What page of that document is it on?

Thanks

what does it matter as long as he has a link to prove what he is saying?

You are right Lost, it doesn't matter. A recent law school graduate or attorney can be wrong in their analysis of the law just as a layperson could be correct. Either way the proof is all that matters. RIGHT IS RIGHT! jmo

Quick Update on LP ..

On Tonight's Nancy Grace Show LP was "Bragging" that the latest Doc. Dump proves that he was right on numerous issues.

I'll post the exact quote when the Transcripts are out.

I'm not exactly sure what it was that LP was taking credit for but he seemed to be very proud of himself.

This seems to be a pattern with LP because he did the same thing shortly after Caylee's body was found.

I remember an interview he gave with a local Orlando TV reporter & he was bragging about how he "knew" Caylee was going to be found "close to the road" & "Near the water"

Yes, it's true, he was actually bragging......He even told the reporter to "Check the videos of his past interviews"

I guess he forgot about the "ECON River Fiasco" or his claim that Caylee was near the Airport....."I guarantee it"

I'll dig up the video of the interview & post a link incase anyone wants to see it (Tommorow,)

If anyone knows the Interview I'm referring to please feel free to post the link as it would save me the trouble of looking for it.

Anyway, I thought tonight's show was a classic example of LP's "Enormous Ego" & his "Hey everybody...Look At Me" personality

He also said there was a bathing suit and was it a part of a dress? in the bag with the body when it was found. According to what was released today, there was no bathing suit or dress.

LE could very well have ordered a comparison of Lee's DNA with Caylee's because they're aware of the rumors and want to make sure no one can cloud issues at trial by bringing this rumor up again. In other words to prove the rumor isn't true.

I just don't understand why so many people are willing to jump to this conclusion over and over on the flimsiest of scraps of information or rumormongering.

Wasn't it the 1st part of September that LP said they got the DNA tests back that were going to shock the world, and that Lee and Cindy know what it was about? Then a couple days later LP mentioned on a radio program about Lee being Caylees father? According to these docs they did not take DNA from Lee until Oct 10th I think it was.

Quick Update on LP ..

On Tonight's Nancy Grace Show LP was "Bragging" that the latest Doc. Dump proves that he was right on numerous issues.

I'll post the exact quote when the Transcripts are out.

I'm not exactly sure what it was that LP was taking credit for but he seemed to be very proud of himself.

This seems to be a pattern with LP because he did the same thing shortly after Caylee's body was found.

I remember an interview he gave with a local Orlando TV reporter & he was bragging about how he "knew" Caylee was going to be found "close to the road" & "Near the water"

Yes, it's true, he was actually bragging......He even told the reporter to "Check the videos of his past interviews"

I guess he forgot about the "ECON River Fiasco" or his claim that Caylee was near the Airport....."I guarantee it"

I'll dig up the video of the interview & post a link incase anyone wants to see it (Tommorow,)

If anyone knows the Interview I'm referring to please feel free to post the link as it would save me the trouble of looking for it.

Anyway, I thought tonight's show was a classic example of LP's "Enormous Ego" & his "Hey everybody...Look At Me" personality

Yes I remember these statements and will try and see what I can find tomorrow. I recall LP saying he kept telling TM not to look any further then 25ft from the roadway or he'd be wasting his time because KC wouldn't walk any further.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27
Back