LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had to bring this thread back up with the latest information coming out in the 1-21-09 doc dump!! Now we know that LE specifically asked for the FBI to test Lee's DNA and compare it to Caylee's!! LP wasn't just blowing smoke.

There are several more things that are coming out which LP has referred to. I will post them as we go so they don't get lost in the shuffle. ;)

The DNA comparison test speaks volumes, I am so looking forward to the last chapter.

It's been a busy past few days for "Confident LP claims"

Over the past few days LP has confidently claimed that he "Already Knew Caylee was cremated" but never mentioned it because he "wanted to confirm it first"

The very next day he retracted that statement & said that he "Misunderstood his source" & that Caylee had not been cremated.

Then, the day after LP made that statement we find out that Caylee was in fact cremated.

Also, LP has claimed that Lee told him that "CMA" was a nickname for Casey & that Lee was referring to Casey during the eulogy.

Finally, on last nights NG show LP claimed that his source told him "Casey's fingerprints were found on the duct tape."

I personally think LP will do & say anything to keep himself on TV because the longer he remains on TV the more T-shirts & DVD's he sells at his web-site & the better his future book sales will be < (MY Opinion)

I'm also starting to think that NG is getting fed up with LP's outrageous claims & his constant "Flip-flopping".

I think it is going to be very interesting to see how deeply LP injects himself into this new case. If the media backs off this case quickly, I wonder if LP will high tail it back to Orlando or CA?

It's been a busy past few days for "Confident LP claims"

Over the past few days LP has confidently claimed that he "Already Knew Caylee was cremated" but never mentioned it because he "wanted to confirm it first"

The very next day he retracted that statement & said that he "Misunderstood his source" & that Caylee had not been cremated.

Then, the day after LP made that statement we find out that Caylee was in fact cremated.

Also, LP has claimed that Lee told him that "CMA" was a nickname for Casey & that Lee was referring to Casey during the eulogy.

Finally, on last nights NG show LP claimed that his source told him "Casey's fingerprints were found on the duct tape."

I personally think LP will do & say anything to keep himself on TV because the longer he remains on TV the more T-shirts & DVD's he sells at his web-site & the better his future book sales will be < (MY Opinion)

I'm also starting to think that NG is getting fed up with LP's outrageous claims & his constant "Flip-flopping".

Is Lp writing a book? geesh where have I been.
Can you put a link up please as I would like to know if this is fact.
Thanks ahead of time.

Am I way off here, but isn't this a thread for support of LP? :waitasec:

I like Lenny but sometime he is really a blowhard tooting his own horn. I do believe he has a good heart and that he probably helps a lot of people along the way. Didn't he just put up a reward for Haleigh Cummings? I believe the reward is set to last a certain amount of days and she has to be found alive.
Maybe that is the way rewards should be...only good for a certain number of days. If someone is going to claim it they would do it right away.

Lenny is a good ole boy and he is likable. I think he would be a lot of fun to be around. He is probably quite a character. He got a raw deal from the Anthonys as did Tim Miller. People that tried to help them. That often happens...no good deed goes unpunished. But it doesn't seem to stop Lenny. Bless his heart.

I don't get it- we are called down for bashing the A's, who have done so many things wrong to aid a murderer

It's like saying the A's have all the rights to do whatever, but innocent people have no rights- come on !
We've seen how the A's and KC have ripped innocent people lives apart- let's us not do the same- it's just not fair-
Can we keep the bullying in the ballpark it rightfully belongs in?

It's okay to bash a man who has done nothing wrong- he goes on gut instinct, and facts available- he's man enough to admit when he is wrong- and, he's the first to pull out his wallet to do something good
Whatever he does to assist, is 100 times better than any of us who just sit back and do nothing - I say Bless this man and his team- I think they could do wonderous things to help find missing children- LP and Rob- you go guys!

I hope he does write a book or make a movie or whatever, because I feel strongly he would use the money to continue to do searches. He would then not have to rely on donations, that impede a search when they don't come in fast enough.

Remember, this man and his team find criminals- a child is a little different ballgame for them, Children don't use credit cards, cell phones, etc to leave a trail, LP and his team are feeling their way in a new area- but very resourceful

I would kiss the ground they walk on if they came to help me find a missing loved one-
We never know who may need them one day !

I don't get it- we are called down for bashing the A's, who have done so many things wrong to aid a murderer

It's like saying the A's have all the rights to do whatever, but innocent people have no rights- come on !
We've seen how the A's and KC have ripped innocent people lives apart- let's us not do the same- it's just not fair-

It's okay to bash a man who has done nothing wrong- he goes on gut instinct, and facts available- he's man enough to admit when he is wrong- and, he's the first to pull out his wallet to do something good
Whatever he does to assist, is 100 times better than any of us who just sit back and do nothing - I say Bless this man and his team- I think they could do wonderous things to help find missing children- LP and Rob- you go guys!

I hope he does write a book or make a movie or whatever, because I feel strongly he would use the money to continue to do searches. He would then not have to rely on donations, that impede a search when they don't come in fast enough.

Remember, this man and his team find criminals- a child is a little different ballgame for them, Children don't use credit cards, cell phones, etc to leave a trail, LP and his team are feeling their way in a new area- but very resourceful

I would kiss the ground they walk on if they came to help me find a missing loved one-

I totally agree.. great post! :clap::clap:

:clap: Well said! How anyone could bash people that have stuck their neck out, worked endless hours and never once asked for a penny in return is sad. I pray that I am never in a situation where I would need Padilla's help or Tim, but if so...I would be more than grateful and trust worthy of the intentions that come from Padilla and Rob...I say shame shame on anyone that would bash someone that is trying to help find a missing person!

YOU SAID IT, REV!! You said it VERY WELL!!
ITA, thank you so much for this post!

I like LP and have a lot of respect for him and his ideas. I enjoy listening to his theories. I didn't think I was going to like him when he bailed KC out, but a lot has changed since then and I think going through that mistake he learned a lot which in turn has been helpful to everyone.

I knew I didn't like him then and I still don't. He ran to Florida and stuck his nose where it didn't belong. Had he just let Casey sit for awhile and let LE do the investigating, things may have turned out differently. He loves the free publicity and in my opinion, this is what drives him.

Bless him. No matter what anyone says about LP, his heart is in the right place.

I have to respectfully disagree. As I stated in a previous post, he is publicity driven and will say just about anything to keep his face on television. He can brag all he wants to about "being right", but anybody can throw out enough stuff to see what sticks to the wall.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back