LP's Confidence #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

because Hoover turned a video over today,which before LP mentioned it I never heard of.
This seems pretty easy to prove since Hoover said Casey was on the phone while filming. LE can pull the cell phone records and see who he was talking to since Casey said he was talikng to his sick daughter

His law school is non-ABA... it does not have the standards and qualifications of say a traditional law school. Padilla says on this archive page that he took the bar and failed it, once... he said he went to law school to learn the difference between robbery and burglary and had no intentions of practicing law. (ok, you guys that said he is entertaining... I agree... some of the things he says just cracks me up... but it also kind of makes it hard to take him seriously.)

That said, if you read the article, pretty much he doesn't paint his law school in a pretty picture... kind of insinuates that it's at the bottom of the barrel for those that couldn't wing it in traditional law schools.

http://www.clsj1994.com/archived_articles/June2006/index.asp

*thinks* Where did Baez get his law degree from? LoL

Also from a non-accredited law school IIRC. And given the quality of his motions, I would say he wasn't a very good student. Law school students could write better than Baez does imo

because Hoover turned a video over today,which before LP mentioned it I never heard of.
This seems pretty easy to prove since Hoover said Casey was on the phone while filming. LE can pull the cell phone records and see who he was talking to since Casey said he was talikng to his sick daughter

Hoover also lawyered up and said that trhe location was given him by the PI hired by Cindy and George. Looks like Padilla was right on this one.

I'm not sure that the 'daisy chain' theory automaticly makes the MR a bad guy - or directly involves him in the crime.

Let us assume for a moment that his dispatcher does live near the A's. Now, perhaps said dispatcher overhears something. Some reference to a particular area. What he hears might not even be a direct statement that the body is there, but something that makes him suspicious.

Now, for some reason, the dispatcher is unwilling/unable to check this out on his own - and/or doesn't want to call the police himself. (What if he was having an affair and overheard this comment while with the other woman, for example?) So he asks his buddy the MR to call it in - which he tries doing and LE never finds anything. Then the hurricane comes. When the area dries up and MR has an excuse to be in the area again, this time he goes looking himself until he finds the body.

Hoover also lawyered up and said that trhe location was given him by the PI hired by Cindy and George. Looks like Padilla was right on this one.

Padilla is trying to see where Kronk's connection is and he believes there is a connection. He mentioned that Kronk's supervisor is a neighbor to Anthonys along with Kronk knowing someone at the jail. I wonder if Padilla thinks or needs to think about the possibility that the neighbor overheard someone like DC, Lee, George, Cindy, or even Casey herself say something in the backyard. Being that they are the neighbors, they most likely felt it would look bad if they found the body so it got passed on to Kronk.

DC might have had the right spot when he was there with Hoover, but water hadn't receded in the area yet when they looked in November. The video might prove that. I think that the water receding let Kronk find it first,,, maybe.

I'm not sure that the 'daisy chain' theory automaticly makes the MR a bad guy - or directly involves him in the crime.

Let us assume for a moment that his dispatcher does live near the A's. Now, perhaps said dispatcher overhears something. Some reference to a particular area. What he hears might not even be a direct statement that the body is there, but something that makes him suspicious.

Now, for some reason, the dispatcher is unwilling/unable to check this out on his own - and/or doesn't want to call the police himself. (What if he was having an affair and overheard this comment while with the other woman, for example?) So he asks his buddy the MR to call it in - which he tries doing and LE never finds anything. Then the hurricane comes. When the area dries up and MR has an excuse to be in the area again, this time he goes looking himself until he finds the body.

LOL...Were the dispatcher and the other woman doing it in the A's pool or what? The dispatcher (I thought he was a supervisor), isn't an immediate neighbor to the A's. I think it's very unlikely that anyone at the A home would have been having a loud discussion about the location of the body, even if they did know where it was.

Cuz he was right on as he usually is. It is easy to read between LP's lines.
He tells little bits at a time.
He has a few people that he employs down there in Florida that are always finding out new stuff about this case. He has had people down there since he bailed KC out of jail.

Cuz he was right on as he usually is. It is easy to read between LP's lines.
He tells little bits at a time.
He has a few people that he employs down there in Florida that are always finding out new stuff about this case. He has had people down there since he bailed KC out of jail.

I understand that he does have his own team there.

A further thought on this... everyone was running around with cell phones. The dispatcher might well be aquainted with radios and that sort of equipment. What if he happened to be monitoring the frequency when the PI's or CA or LA or someone else revealed the location of the body? Listening in on cell calls is illegal - if he was to say what he heard, then he'd be in trouble, too.

Not saying this happened, just saying there may be possibilities no one has even considered.

Now let's make sure we get this straight!!! LP talked to JH on Dec. 15th who told him about this entire scenario. He also asked LP how much he thought he could get for the tape to which LP told him 200k. LP warned him to call the FBI 3 times.

LP picks up the phone and dials N. Savage (who people said would be really upset that LP was "name dropping" Hahahaha...guess not) and filled him in on both PIs, the searches, and the tape.

I believe it is very obvious that N. Savage ALLOWED LP to get his "just desserts" by giving him the NOD to go ahead to break this wide open on national television knowing that they had the situation in the bag. LP was the one on the up and up plus did the right thing!!! WTG, LP!!!

Crow is on the menu and I prefer it be served raw with a side of BS that was thrown at LP all this time!!!!!!

A further thought on this... everyone was running around with cell phones. The dispatcher might well be aquainted with radios and that sort of equipment. What if he happened to be monitoring the frequency when the PI's or CA or LA or someone else revealed the location of the body? Listening in on cell calls is illegal - if he was to say what he heard, then he'd be in trouble, too.

Not saying this happened, just saying there may be possibilities no one has even considered.

I honestly think the MR was just a sleuther who got lucky, or maybe unlucky in this case. LP seems confident in an information connection. I think it is okay to theorize what that connection might be. I wish I was privy to more information LE has at this point.

Now let's make sure we get this straight!!! LP talked to JH on Dec. 15th who told him about this entire scenario. He also asked LP how much he thought he could get for the tape to which LP told him 200k. LP warned him to call the FBI 3 times.

LP picks up the phone and dials N. Savage (who people said would be really upset that LP was "name dropping" Hahahaha...guess not) and filled him in on both PIs, the searches, and the tape.

I believe it is very obvious that N. Savage ALLOWED LP to get his "just desserts" by giving him the NOD to go ahead to break this wide open on national television knowing that they had the situation in the bag. LP was the one on the up and up plus did the right thing!!! WTG, LP!!!

Crow is on the menu and I prefer it be served raw with a side of BS that was thrown at LP all this time!!!!!!

Do you have a link to NS giving LP the go ahead to release this information to the media? It's not at all obvious to me.

Do you have a link to NS giving LP the go ahead to release this information to the media? It's not at all obvious to me.
There is no LINK. No one should NEED a link for that one!!

I have a nose on my face. Do I need to look in a mirror constantly to see it?! No. Because I know it is there.

I don't think LP makes any sense at all.

LP said that he doesn't believe that Cindy & George knew where Caylee was buried.

How could Hoover know, Dom C. Know, Lee Know, The Meter Man Know, Casey Know, Jose Know & everybody else in the daisy chain know where caylee was except for Cindy & George?

This is almost as bad as his claim that Chlorine from the Pool mixed with Caylee's urine from her diaper & that was the cause of all the Cloroform in the trunk.............I guess he forgot about the computer searches for Chloroform

I still believe that the angel drowned in that pool and the chlorine and death can make chloroform so it isn't far fetched at all. We do not know if KC actually used chloroform on this baby and won't know until when and if this case goes to trial. the internet searches might not even get to court? who knows? I had talked to LP about this when the case first started. WHen this was being discussed back in July, the internet searches weren't even an issue.

IT does appear though that there were quite a few things taken from the home to maybe clean the car up with? hmmmm choroform? pesticides? etc etc. we have NO EVIDENCE yet. none.

Speaking of links or proof, you said Kronks supervisor was NOT a direct neighbor but an indirect neighbor. Is that true? I wasn't sure, but speculated he or she might be. If you know for sure, where did you see or hear that?

Until LE has officially made a statement about the video, people are merely jumping to conclusion about the status of the video and if it has any bearing on the case. And when you get down to it, if LP got it right, this time, it does not vindicate him from all of the flack he has garnered from his past statements that never panned out. As a matter of fact, his fail rate on past statements is what fuels us non-LP supporters to question stuff that comes from him.

Until LE speaks up and puts it on the record, this is all still very questionable.

LOL...Were the dispatcher and the other woman doing it in the A's pool or what? The dispatcher (I thought he was a supervisor), isn't an immediate neighbor to the A's. I think it's very unlikely that anyone at the A home would have been having a loud discussion about the location of the body, even if they did know where it was.

I would love to know where you heard that or read that or how you know that so I can dismiss my own possible theories on a Kronk information connection.

I heard and watched Sgt. J. Allen speak up on the video. To hear him tell it...this video and JH's testimony is "VERY HELPFUL" to their case! He spoke with confidence and I like the way he said it.

Until LE has officially made a statement about the video, people are merely jumping to conclusion about the status of the video and if it has any bearing on the case. And when you get down to it, if LP got it right, this time, it does not vindicate him from all of the flack he has garnered from his past statements that never panned out. As a matter of fact, his fail rate on past statements is what fuels us non-LP supporters to question stuff that comes from him.

Until LE speaks up and puts it on the record, this is all still very questionable.

I agree, right now all I see is a whole lot of hoopla over what could very well be nothing. I don't see what the big deal is about LP relaying a story that was told to him. He's 70 years old, he ought to be able to repeat a story. Unfortunately, he has yet to retell it in a way that makes it clear. If he was 3 or 4 years old I'd be giving him kudos fer sure.

I'd be willing to bet my last dime that he's wrong with this entire ridiculous daisy chain theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back