LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard one thing come out of LP's mouth that was an original thought proven true. He throws out red herrings and they turn out to be just that. I'm certain he browses blogs, news reports and talks to "people." He has no more information about this case than the members on this board. His credibility is GONE, imo, and NG should knock him off her show. I'm sick of listening to him blowing hot air.

Might I add that he and his people slept in a camper outside the A home for how many days? With an eyeshot of the location where the remains were found. Did he understand the statistics of mothers killing their children and depositing their bodies close to home? Why do you put so much credibilty in this man? He has provided NOTHING that lead to the discovery of Caylee's remains.

What bad animals has he caught in the Caylee case?

Hot Dogs-Did you notice when Leonard started to talk about LA that LA disappeared off the face of the earth. I think there have been a few sightings of him recently, however, his mouth doesn't open now. Now, if that were me, and what LP said was false, I believe I would have spoken out louder and more often. How do you explain that. Just makes me wonder. I guess time will tell.

That is, of course, your interpretation of his actions. It appears to me that many of the same allegations made against the Anthonys also apply to LP with his contradictory stories, intense desire to show his face in the media, spreading of false stories, and inability to tell the truth.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
the only difference is he's got the rope and yelling hang em high, thus the observation of the cult of personality, or whatever.
jmo

I can't rationalize LP's character or agenda as just "this or that". I think his reasons for any aspect are many and varied.

As a bounty hunter, he's learned to work closely with LE and not abuse the privileges allowed to him. If he wants info, he has to play the game of revelation by their rules. Should he not, then he's cut-off and out of the loop. If he was totally inept, he wouldn't have lasted very long in the business.

Having a TV show, he is interested in furthering that career, as well. Does he sensationalize? Without a doubt. Does he want the recognition and lime-light? It all goes hand-in-hand. Does he have sponsors (present and future) to consider? If he wants to stay on the air and get a larger viewing audience, better network contract, and salary.

His acclaim and "sleuthing" were on the line when he gambled his theory (based on actual experience) in bailing KC out (he wasn't counting on her being a sociopath). Of course, he became overly zealous to re-establish his reputation and leapt at theory as if it were fact, - and still seems to be doing so, to a lesser degree. Still, he can ill afford to lose sponsors OR garner public scorn without a reason. Digging a deeper hole is NOT an option for any TV personality with any aspirations, at all.

Is it possible that LE is consensually using him to fluster and off-balance JB (etal), beating them at their own game? Of course, it's possible. It would also allow LP to come out at the end smelling like a rose and wearing the "white-hat", - vendicated. Is this probable? I don't know of anyone with the inside knowledge to factually aver one way or the other.

Compassionate? How can he not be?

So, whether by experience, by career, by business profession, by feelings, by connections, by possible LE coercion, these are but a few broad sweeps of "reasons" that MAY be influencing him. Of course, there are many more reasons (and factors within each) unconsidered here, or unknown.

I simply think that he's not the oaf, unscripted prevaricator, or undisciplined semi-villian/opportunist, that he's often made out to be.

Can I have missed the "opinion bulls-eye" by a hundred yards? Who's got the coin?

That is, of course, your interpretation of his actions. It appears to me that many of the same allegations made against the Anthonys also apply to LP with his contradictory stories, intense desire to show his face in the media, spreading of false stories, and inability to tell the truth.
The difference, of course, being that LP wasn't taking money while perpetuating false sightings of Caylee, thwarting an investigation into the disappearance and subsequent murder of his grandchild, lying to the FBI/OCSO, trying to cover up a murder of a 2 year old, and the rest of what the A fam has done along the way to save Casey.

Let's get it straight here!! You make it sound as if LP has done something wrong and he hasn't to my knowledge. His actions have been towards finding Caylee and bringing her some justice.

The multiple threads I see here discussing the things LP brought up should probably reflect the notion they are nothing of value (except his goal was exactly to keep us talking about the case which he accomplished). There have been many, many things he has said in the past we didn't understand until later when LE came out with them publically. He has his reasons for that muddy water.

I agree with Drumstick. What he said early on he would do and exactly what he has done is to keep Caylee's case in the forefront of the public. He is a self-proclaimed media *advertiser censored* (which I find refreshing he candidly admits). Out of all the players in this case, Leonard was one of very few who actually did something to get people to listen, to search, and to do whatever it took to bring Caylee home. He was spending his own money, time, and energy in his efforts.

Every missing person case should have a Leonard. His phone is constantly buzzing with people begging him to help put their cases out into the public for more exposure. The airtime he has garnered is rare in such a world where the missing and murdered are not given the time of day. (Have you checked out the actual number of people who have vanished without a trace?)

While the A fam was screaming about people getting off their @sses to find Caylee, Leonard was already in action. He continued his quest long after the other people faded in the background because he is determined to find justice for this child. His heart, imo, is in the right place even if people don't like him. He has made it clear that he doesn't care as long as people are still talking about the case. He is willing to see this through to the end when Casey et al will be made to pay for what they have done to Caylee.

So as far as I am concerned...Keep talking, LP! I can read between the lines and you are doing just fine. Say just enough to confuse the public and put pressure where it belongs. It is an art form which few people understand or bother to realize is simply Politics 101. LOL I think it is pretty funny that so many people haven't figured it out and can't see what he is doing...yet they spend so much time screaming about him doing it. ;)

:clap: You are so right here :clap: ... :woohoo: Many are stuck within the box bumping into all four sides; LP clearly jumped out of the box and is doing a great job!

The difference, of course, being that LP wasn't taking money while perpetuating false sightings of Caylee, thwarting an investigation into the disappearance and subsequent murder of his grandchild, lying to the FBI/OCSO, trying to cover up a murder of a 2 year old, and the rest of what the A fam has done along the way to save Casey.

Let's get it straight here!! You make it sound as if LP has done something wrong and he hasn't to my knowledge. His actions have been towards finding Caylee and bringing her some justice.

AGREED ! :clap::clap:

SS I TOTALLY agree with you 110%
:woohoo::woohoo: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :woohoo::woohoo:

My bold.

You're right, LP was not taking money while perpetuating false sightings of Caylee, he was taking money for perpetuating false searches for Caylee, and for appearing on talk shows. Did he lie to the FBI? They apparently seem to think so. He continually lies to his fans.

My bold.

You're right, LP was not taking money while perpetuating false sightings of Caylee, he was taking money for perpetuating false searches for Caylee, and for appearing on talk shows.
I saw his teams searching including RD. The point being (since you missed it) was that LP DID search repeatedly for Caylee and still is talking to anyone who will listen to keep her name in the public eye to make sure there is awareness of her case (which is what he said he would do and has done.)

Those were not false searches. They were real. Show me where they have paid him for being on the talk show circuit because I haven't seen that check yet.

He did more for Caylee in one week than the entire A fam did for that child in six months!! If he does gain monetarily (which I believe to date he has spent much more than he will ever recover if so), I think it is justified with all that he has poured into this case.

It will be interesting when the dust settles to hear Melich, Allen, Savage, et. al.'s comments on LP's effect on this case. I would highly value what they had to say...help or hinderance.

It will be interesting when the dust settles to hear Melich, Allen, Savage, et. al.'s comments on LP's effect on this case. I would highly value what they had to say...help or hinderance.

I think they've already spoken volumes in asking LP to take a lie detector test.

:clap::clap::clap:
Excellent post!

It was only a request and he agreed to it. I am not saying that LE didn't get frustrated on occassion with everyone and everything involving this case...the A fam, Casey, LP, JB, DC, the list is endless...(WS is probably on that same list). LOL

I saw his teams searching including RD. The point being (since you missed it) was that LP DID search repeatedly for Caylee and still is talking to anyone who will listen to keep her name in the public eye to make sure there is awareness of her case (which is what he said he would do and has done.)

Those were not false searches. They were real. Show me where they have paid him for being on the talk show circuit because I haven't seen that check yet.

He did more for Caylee in one week than the entire A fam did for that child in six months!! If he does gain monetarily (which I believe to date he has spent much more than he will ever recover if so), I think it is justified with all that he has poured into case.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member