Luka Magotta AKA Eric Newman Trial, Week beginning Oct 27, 2014 - Trial Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who lies all the time, you'd think he'd be better at it! His story about why he murdered JL is just :facepalm:

ARRGHHH!!! Accidental double-post that won't delete for some reason. Sorry!:shame:

amy minsky ‏@amyminsky · 1m1 minute ago
At the Montreal court house again this morning ... Day 27 of the #Magnotta trial. Dr. Allard, a key defence witness, is under cross-exam.

Not unless one of the journalists decides to upload the whole document, I think. The journalists have copies of Dr Allard's full report too, I think.

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 3m3 minutes ago
#Magnotta trial: continuation of cross examination of psychiatrist hired by defence

amy minsky ‏@amyminsky · 1m1 minute ago
Day 28! RT @amyminsky: At the court house again this morning ... Day 27 of #Magnotta. Dr. Allard, key defence witness, is under cross-exam.

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 1m1 minute ago
Slight delay in #Magnotta trial this morning for legal discussions. Cross-examination of Dr. Allard should resume later this morning.

I really want to know what is going on without the jury. The information Leclair is probably having thrown out must be... interesting. Incriminating.

I am going to have to agree with THIS doctor. No psychosis, but most likely Borderline Personality Disorder (IMO). There could be many other problems, but psychosis is not one of them.
MOO.

I believe it was LM himself who presented to this doctor that he had a diagnosis of BPD and not paranoid schizophrenia. Which I'm sure can get tiresome to fake if that is what he was doing.

As was pointed out in the testimony of Dr. Allard, LM had been without a psychiatrist for about 2 years at that point and had moved to a new province. Was there a disability support program in Quebec that he was going to try to get on? Was he still on the one from Ontario at that point and they had indicated they were cutting him off? Or did they cut him off because they could not locate him, nor had they received any recent documentation from his doctor?

Anyone know how that works? I would imagine he would receive payments via automatic deposit but that there would have to be periodic checks to ensure that the person was still entitled to receive these benefits?

MOO

So this Allard woman ONLY spent 23 - 24 HOURS "diagnosing" LM. Is that correct? And she won't/wouldn't talk to him about things "that cause him anxiety", right?

This simply feels wrong. I'm getting very upset......:thinking:

This is a great resource Rayemonde. Particularly interesting is this line...

"Believing that you are being followed by secret agents or members of the public"

At no other time do I recall him indicating that he thought he was being followed by government agents than when he was trying to come up with an excuse for this murder.

Why wasn't his internet google history combed over for signs of sites that he visited that might have helped him with his "stories"? He of all people should have a very interesting google history that isn't being brought forward. Well not yet at least. Maybe there will be some surprises in rebuttal?

Or has all of his internet history been eliminated from this trial for some reason? The only evidence from his computer I remember is photos and videos. No internet usage.

MOO

salimah shivji ‏@salimah_shivji · 3m3 minutes ago
I suppose I was too optimistic when I said "slight delay" @ #Magnotta this morning. We're still in legal discussions without the jury.

Further things that seem to be missing from the testimony:

- wasn't Craigslist 'run by the FBI/government agents'
- wouldn't government agents be at the airports (Montreal, Paris) watching him
- Best Gore should have been run by government agents
- wouldn't government agents be at the postal facilities where he mailed the packages
- aren't postal delivery people bad government agents

On and on it goes. Why is no one asking about this? To say nothing of the government tracking him on various computers!

This is a great resource Rayemonde. Particularly interesting is this line...

"Believing that you are being followed by secret agents or members of the public"

At no other time do I recall him indicating that he thought he was being followed by government agents than when he was trying to come up with an excuse for this murder.

Why wasn't his internet google history combed over for signs of sites that he visited that might have helped him with his "stories"? He of all people should have a very interesting google history that isn't being brought forward. Well not yet at least. Maybe there will be some surprises in rebuttal?

Or has all of his internet history been eliminated from this trial for some reason? The only evidence from his computer I remember is photos and videos. No internet usage.

MOO

Exactly. I am so confused why more hasn't been shown from the crown On all his online crap he has pumped out over the years.
And as you say, it would be so interesting to see what he was searching days leading up to the murder, during and immediately after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Further things that seem to be missing from the testimony:

- wasn't Craigslist 'run by the FBI/government agents'
- wouldn't government agents be at the airports (Montreal, Paris) watching him
- Best Gore should have been run by government agents
- wouldn't government agents be at the postal facilities where he mailed the packages
- aren't postal delivery people bad government agents

On and on it goes. Why is no one asking about this? To say nothing of the government tracking him on various computers!

Maybe we should email the crown!
So true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suemontgomery ‏@MontgomerySue · 24s24 seconds ago
Break in #Magnotta.

:waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online