Luka Magotta AKA Eric Newman Trial, Week beginning Oct 27, 2014 - Trial Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im assuming this Emanual Lopez (Manny),that theres been no attempt to prove he actually exits? Theres an awfull lot of information from Magnotta that as far as I can see is hear say.Has any other members of his family other than his Dad had anything to say?

The kitten killer vids,if he was forced to do them,was he forced to upload the vids too,was he forced to tease people who were trying to trace him for it?

It still seems bit odd to me that they cant identify the 'columbian',was any attempt made?

Apparently LE have tried to identify the mystery man. I wouldn't absolutely consider him Columbian because...well LM said it. And apparently he's not willing to offer up where he found him. I'm not sure LE did a lot of work on anything in LM's life other than the events surrounding the murder. Don't know if they were caught off guard or not with the revelations that would have come to them in discovery at the beginning of this year. Not much time before the trial to start chasing down LM delusions almost two years after the murder.

MOO

I think the only things that can be said for sure are that Magnottas a twisted,sick minded compulsive liar.

If he told me there were 7 days in a week I wouldn't believe him.

Thanks to all for posting the tweets and msm...
So finally in January 2014 LM finally opened up to a defence paid doctor about what happened... So he had almost 2 years to get his story straight?

Did LE ever interview him? And if so, why were those LE not testifying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jury heard earlier Tuesday that Magnotta’s paranoia about the federal government spying on him was traced back to when he was first diagnosed with schizophrenia.

While Magnotta no longer believes he’s actively being spied on now, he’s still convinced it happened in the past, Allard said.

She also testified that Magnotta told her the Canadian Security Intelligence Service threatened to charge him due to frequent calls to its offices.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/1...th-karla-homolka-he-admitted-to-psychologist/

Maybe CSIS should have taken him a little more seriously and started monitoring his internet use. :notgood:

MOO

Oh so at what point did the voices tell him to put out a trailer to the murder video? He self promoted and premeditated the video,he's full of s"" if he now claims the "voices" made him snap.

I just cannot believe this *Doctor* can stand in that court room & bore everyone to death with all this "Voices" shenanigans. Does she think we are all that dumb !

Really is this the best she can come up with ? :rolleyes:

"The Voices" ~ Did they also do the script, storyboards, wardrobe, along with the 'trailer' ????

andrea0yourkin0loschiavo

1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video ( Real Snuff Film )

May 15, 2012

REAL SNUFF FILM – 1 LUNATIC 1 ICE PICK VIDEO

There is a video floating around the deep web, it shows a boy wearing a purple hoodie jacket holding an ice pick killing somebody.
I have not actually seen the video but I hear it is pretty disturbing and depicts acts of necrophillia , cannibalisim and other sickening acts .......

.... These videos are reportedly filmed to sell on the black market for HUGE amounts of money.....

much, much more......

http://andrea0yourkin0loschiavo.wordpress.com/

I think the only things that can be said for sure are that Magnottas a twisted,sick minded compulsive liar.

If he told me there were 7 days in a week I wouldn't believe him.

:thinking: Ahh, but would you if 'Manny' told you ?

:wink:

Two years to get his story straight - and that's the best he could come up with! Honestly, I can't help but wonder if Allard or someone else unintentionally helped him come up with the story... "We have to talk about JL, Luka. What happened? We know you killed him. But maybe you felt threatened by him? Maybe you thought someone sent him to hurt you?"

It just seems like a story that a psychiatrist would expect a paranoid schizophrenic to tell... A "classic case". And if it weren't for all his online activities prior to the murder it might be believable. If LM had come up with the story all by himself I would expect him to just say "I was framed!" or "Errr, Manny made me do it".

The stuff that doesn't fit in withnthe paranoid story, eg the sexual acts -"Err, i don't know why I did that. I was confused."

I think that killing the puppy is pretty damning too. Unless he thought the puppy was a government spy too :p , it just shows his callous disregard for life. He could have just left the puppy there for someone to find, why drown it?

I think the basic Instinct references are important for the prosecution case. He quoted the movie 6 months before the murder, in his email to the Sun reporter where he promised to make a movie killing a human. The videos of the murder were in a computer folder called "Catherine Trammel". And the murder seems to have been based on one by the Trammel character in the movie - with an ice-pick. He planned to use an ice pick, as a homage to the movie imo. And it doesn't fit in with his government paranoia story at all.

#Magnotta had two cats at the time. Gave one to the python and drowned the other one. Made videos of it.

Manny "told" him to kill the two (first) cats, WHO told him to give the other cat to the python and drown the other ??

Magnotta told her he would hit his head against the wall to try to stop the voices

maybe he inflicted the injuries on the photos of his alleged abuse in this way himself

And why he keeps on video with the Columbian this saw in his hand?

And he just happened to have an angle grinder kicking around.... pppfffttt

The kitten fed to snake vid,100% someone there with him (just checked).Doesn't look like he being forced to do it,if he was threatened,then was he told to wear the santa hat too,,,strange request but everything about him is.

So help me out here. In Jan 2011 LM ended up being basically "baker acted" to the hospital in Miami after claiming have been abused by "Manny" who was a client? Now according to this link, he showed up in Miami in Aug 2010 http://forums.miamibeach411.com/introduce-yourself/7347-miami-florida-2010-luka-magnotta.html

So...and I know this is LM we're talking about...who owns the car? Was he in Miami when those pics were taken? Did he basically find himself a rich "sugar daddy" for lack of a better term? Did he stay with some older internet hook up from Aug-Jan when he ended up in the hospital? Did he basically get thrown out for some reason and in his "panic" he created an incident to get himself admitted to the hospital and was he trying to take revenge on someone for kicking his a$$ to the curb? Someone actually named Manuel or Manny?

Or...did he ask some person with a nice car to let him sit in it and take pictures of him in it and then upload it to the internet as his own? And he was really just looking for someone to mooch off of and hang with while he was there? And "Manny" is still Catherine's boyfriend in Basic Instinct and just a convenient scape goat for him?

Trying to see if he even had that hairstyle while he was in Miami and he claims "Manny" beat him up. :rolleyes:

I'm sure some of the people who sleuthed this when it first happened have the quick answer to this. :)

TIA

There was a middle aged 'business man' that he stayed with and travelled with,hes even been interviewed couple of times but wanted to stay anon as didn't want his reputation tarnished......anyone recall when this was?

Pretty cool that the voices in your head are thoughtful enough to install a VPN before uploading such a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member