Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To update the timeline as to when the tenants cleaned out the apartment (INCLUDING THE FURNITURE) on Thursday, May 31st .

WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS, IMAGES OF APARTMENT & FURNITURE (esp. mattress)

Snipped from article at link: http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/01/magnottas-ex-neighbours-erase-traces-of-horrific-crime

"Tenants from neighbouring apartments, who work for the owner to earn some cash, went well beyond the call of duty to scrub the blood-stained one-bedroom apartment from floor to ceiling.

They had to tear out the bloodied carpet and clean a pool of red liquid from the refrigerator in the unit.

Magnotta's ex-neighbours braved a foul stench as they removed the mattress.

Detectives had left the unit to the cleaners, but workers called them back when they made a grotesque discovery in the bathroom."

It says LE was called back when flesh and bones were found in the drain! For anyone that doubted the video was faked...

And Luka wears a bad rug. My opinion only of course. Not! lol

Let's all agree that he's IN FRANCE. How he got there is really not as important as catching him there. He might have gone in a canoe......I just want the dumb fool caught! :banghead:

If I could like this more than once I would so instead:

:goodpost::bow:

More about his clothing. Luca prefers tank tops and hoodies and zippered or button-up shirts. He likes prominent collars on his shirts and often wears them with the collar up. He likes Versace.

There's been quite a bit of debate, but it appears to me that he is in the pre-boarding area where he has gone through the scanners and is waiting to retrieve his things from the customs agents. He was "Europe bound from Montreal", so I suspect that this is security from the Montreal airport as he is leaving Canada on May 26.

Thanks for that, makes good sense!

Just a request but if we could agree to not post any pictures of LM with any type of animal or reptile I for one would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks much.

i just stumbled upon a new photo album that i had not seen yet....
i was looking at one of the known ones and just happened to see that someone had liked it or is following it...i clicked on it and a crap load of pics of him with a little blonde boy and a blonde woman...but not the pregnant woman...

who are these people in his life and why are they not coming forward???

http://s1187.photobucket.com/profile/guantanamera/uploads

so many pics i hadnt seen before and ive been looking at tons of albums...

here he is with the white/yellow python that he fed the kitten to
l_f46056ca0cd8494abeb4d14e99d158a8.jpg

I saw them earlier, that's what I mean, the ones's with the kids freaks me out, and that poor dog sooooo doesn't reciprocate....tail between legs etc.

that python pic looks like it was taken at some kind of park (looking at the title at side)

This guy has money, probably made pretty good bank selling his *advertiser censored* over the years, it is not cheap to travel around like that and he always has on nice designer clothes and expensive sunglasses, the white ones in the pic are very likely prada and cost about 250 bucks, I know I collect designer shades myself and have a pair of white prada just like those.

He isnt poor.

i just stumbled upon a new photo album that i had not seen yet....
i was looking at one of the known ones and just happened to see that someone had liked it or is following it...i clicked on it and a crap load of pics of him with a little blonde boy and a blonde woman...but not the pregnant woman...

who are these people in his life and why are they not coming forward??? are they embarassed to admit they had been in his life???? are they dead???
who is that little boy????

http://s1187.photobucket.com/profile/guantanamera/uploads

so many pics i hadnt seen before and ive been looking at tons of albums...

here he is with the white/yellow python that he fed the kitten to
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/guantanamera/l_f46056ca0cd8494abeb4d14e99d158a8.jpg

is anyone able to make out and recognize any of the liscense plates in those photos? might help us narrow down a location

Oh thats good work, thanks for that, he is def wearing a wig!

Personally, I don't think it is a wig based on the video evidence (long bangs in shadow on the wall when he was bent over)... HOWEVER - that does not mean that he might not have worn one during it or even after. He could be dressed as a male or female AND for all we know he could have a shaved head at the moment.

Ok... I'm heading back to Paris now for a bit.

Would anyone be able to establish the likelihood that he left the Paris hotel by taxi? If so, a taxi driver should be able to recall giving him a ride.

This guy has money, probably made pretty good bank selling his *advertiser censored* over the years, it is not cheap to travel around like that and he always has on nice designer clothes and expensive sunglasses, the white ones in the pic are very likely prada and cost about 250 bucks, I know I collect designer shades myself and have a pair of white prada just like those.

He isnt poor.

He apparently has many credit cards under is various ID's, doubt his wealth is down to him selling his scrawny arse, he wasn't that good at that judging by the review :waiting:, plus he has countless charges for fraud.

is anyone able to make out and recognize any of the liscense plates in those photos? might help us narrow down a location

the photos themselves are not dated and probably in no order and ive already run thru my software and there is no useful EXIF data....its like he erased all the data or photobucket does that...many have odd file names too....my guess based on types of cars and surrounding stuff in the photo, they are not US based for sure...

im more concerned with WHO are the people, where are they now (alive? hiding? dead?) and who the kids are....why are they silent and not coming forward with "i knew him, here is how you can find him" or something like that....

Doesn't explain a darn thing to me.

Last person I was in love with couldn't have talked me into being killed on camera "for love nor money". I would want to live to continue in that loving relationship, but had they suggested consensual killing, you wouldn't see me for dust.

Last 3 surgeries I had, I was heavily sedated but conscious ... couldn't have crawled off that table if i'd wanted to, and probably didn't look frightened. Had the docs said "hey, let's just kill this patient", it would have been impossible for me to move a muscle.

Most people aren't frightened when they are heavily sedated. At least that's my own personal experience when I was sedated last year while have my shoulder sawed through during surgery.

This is my first post - hello and thank you all for the work that you do!

I haven't entirely caught up so I apologize if this has been posted already. But I read a reference here to an aunt who died, including her name (i won't re-post her name b/c I'm not sure of the forum rules yet). Anyway, if you search on facebook for that name there is a memorial group, with lots of comments from family and friends. From there it's pretty easy to track down the blonde woman (seen in some photos earlier) as well as the baby who's in the photobucket albums most recently cited. I believe it's a cousin of Eric Newman's.

Hope this helps...

He is wearing a shirt with Domican Republic on it. If you go to any of the photobuckets and click on a photo, go to "photo info" on the right, click it, and extra stuff comes up like the photo date, etc. Not in the case of this photo though. I'm gonna say this one is in the Dominican Republic.

Personally, I don't think it is a wig based on the video evidence (long bangs in shadow on the wall when he was bent over)... HOWEVER - that does not mean that he might not have worn one during it or even after. He could be dressed as a male or female AND for all we know he could have a shaved head at the moment.

Ok... I'm heading back to Paris now for a bit.

That is a good point I did not see the video evidence and assumed he still had short hair like in other pics.

You are in Paris you say?

the photos themselves are not dated and probably in no order and ive already run thru my software and there is no useful EXIF data....its like he erased all the data or photobucket does that...many have odd file names too....my guess based on types of cars and surrounding stuff in the photo, they are not US based for sure...

im more concerned with WHO are the people, where are they now (alive? hiding? dead?) and who the kids are....why are they silent and not coming forward with "i knew him, here is how you can find him" or something like that....

yes, who this blond is, is a very good question. and who is this child? but we must also remember, not everyone wants the world to know who they are, and want media attention. She may have come forward to LE when the news broke. but wants to keep her ID, and the fact that she exists quiet. She may also fear for her own well being.. also wonder WHEN those pictures were takin.. does anyone know what the women looked like who he sexually assualted, and stole her id? were they close at all? or was she a random woman? i remember reading that the charges were dropped, amd that she feared for her safety..

Connecting on a different flight in Toronto is a possibility when people fly from Montreal to Paris, but police have said that he was on a Europe bound flight from Montreal... so he had to go through customs in Montreal ... and he didn't hitchhike to Toronto.

You don't go through "customs" on your way out the door except for limited situations where, for example, the USA has pre-clearance facilities in foreign countries including Canada, Carribean, and Ireland. Almost without exception it makes no difference where his flight from Montreal was headed, he did not go through "customs" there, just security.

Let's all agree that he's IN FRANCE. How he got there is really not as important as catching him there. He might have gone in a canoe......I just want the dumb fool caught! :banghead:

Totally agree!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member