Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also regarding whether he had a connecting flight in Toronto - as someone who flies from the UK to Toronto and sometimes Montreal at least once a year, yes it's very possible he connected in Toronto as I've had to do it myself.

Connecting on a different flight in Toronto is a possibility when people fly from Montreal to Paris, but police have said that he was on a Europe bound flight from Montreal ... so he had to go through customs in Montreal ... and he didn't hitchhike to Toronto.

Catching up here, so sorry if this has been answered already (if i wait until i've caught up, i'll have forgotten what I wanted to answer ;)).

Just did a google search for Hervey Medellin update and don't see anything that indicates an arrest in that case.

Sorry. My mistake. I must have been rushing too fast trying to catch up. Perhaps I misread an id was made for an arrest was made?

Thanks for pointing this out sillybilly. I don't want to inadvertently post facts which are untrue.

thanks again.

Hi all, new here but i've been following this case a lot a few days after the video was released.

Anyway this is probably nothing, but I dont think its been posted anywhere, but it could be another 1 of his sockpuppets.

Ive seen the youtube account HollywoodLoveLetters being linked to Luka and uploading a video pro Luka linked on here a few times. Now look at that user's feed on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodLoveLetters?feature=watch

He liked a couple of video's a few hours ago, 1 about Canada's Legal system being corrupt, and another about the murder by the Hollywood sign unravelling like a movie script.

He also subscribed to this user: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLillyAngel

This was created on June 1st, same time as the Hollywoodloveletters account. Now look at the YT video's that user has liked and commented on...

One with a clip from the Cannibal Holocaust movie, saying "I love this, So *advertiser censored*** hot!"

Another clip about the most evil children in history, saying "This is the only reason that I want to have kids so they can turn out like this and make mommy proud!"

The rest are from the Hollywood sign murder case, and a few of their comments make it sound like they know more about the case.... Also 1 of the video's they liked is titled: "Photo of Decapitated Human Head For Sale"

Again it's probably nothing but does seem a bit weird the timing of them registering etc

Just thought id throw this out there as I haven't seen anything about this alias here....

I have the chills. It may well be him, but i think more likely this story has stirred up the bottom of the pot and all the sludge is starting to float to the top. We live in an incredibly sick society.

I am not sure about any of that but FWIW you can google his mother's name as Anna Yourkin + Myspace and her MS page comes up. Have a look, not a lot there but some pics of her and what may be his sister.

There are also pictures of LM in there as an adult with Anna Yourkin. I was under the impression that they hadn't seen in other in some time. Interesting.

The average height of a woman in France is 5'-3' to 5'-5" depending on the source. Anybody taller would appear "tall" to her.

Appearance is subjective. A woman might describe a man as "attractive" while another man would wonder why. Before this story broke many people might have described LRM's "look" as attractive but now we associate his image with a depraved monster. There's going to be a big turnover of male models in the catalogue industry. :moo:

Yeah sure, we are all attracted by different type of guys but to me he is scary, not that he's ugly, but there is something about him that is just not right. Maybe I say that because I know what he did but I think it's visible in his eyes. I showed his picture to a friend of mine and she also said he looked weird. And about his height, I'm 5'4 but I don't describe every guy who is taller than me as being tall. Taller than small is not tall. She could have said "he's taller than me". But again, it's subjective and it's only my opinion, you sure have the right to disagree with me!

I am not sure about any of that but FWIW you can google his mother's name as Anna Yourkin + Myspace and her MS page comes up. Have a look, not a lot there but some pics of her and what may be his sister.

it makes me wonder if the pictures of him and the pregnant woman is his sister...or the aledged girlfriend he had that had his kid (although the FB group says that is not true)....

it makes me wonder if the pictures of him and the pregnant woman is his sister...or the aledged girlfriend he had that had his kid (although the FB group says that is not true)....

Yea when I saw that I remembered the pregger girl in the pic you and I analyzed.

WOW thanks Otto, so we are assuming that is a recent pic of him when he landed at the airport in France?

Looks like he is wearing a wig, the MM shirt seems to be an attempt to direct focus towards the big MM on the shirt and away from his face, smart move really.

PAX...side by side (or top/bottom lol) of him here
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

wearing same shirt, similar or same wig

The pics of him with the childen makes me heave! I hope to god he hasn't fathered any. :(

Hi I'm new here but been itching to put my two penneth in, I do believe Lin Jun was a willing particpant (of some sort, IMO just wanting friendship) I do believe he was drugged as that numb nuts, Eric, would not be capable of lifting him on the bed!

Also another poster, few pages back doubted he'd had plastic surgery, he's apparently had a dodgy laser peel, which stripped him of eye brows, hence the comedy brows.

Hopefully with this new information of his sighting, he will be caught!

Haha... comedy brows. They are rather hilarious, aren't they?
I can imagine he would try to get a laser peel to improve his terrible skin. Don't think he has had a nose job, cheek implants, or whatever, though.

As for this 'the victim was willing' debate... I do not think he was willing, although he most likely went back to Eric's apartment willingly, perhaps to talk, not knowing what was about to happen. Anything else, I'd say no, he wasn't willing.

Let's all agree that he's IN FRANCE. How he got there is really not as important as catching him there. He might have gone in a canoe......I just want the dumb fool caught! :banghead:

WOW thanks Otto, so we are assuming that is a recent pic of him when he landed at the airport in France?

Looks like he is wearing a wig, the MM shirt seems to be an attempt to direct focus towards the big MM on the shirt and away from his face, smart move really.

There's been quite a bit of debate, but it appears to me that he is in the pre-boarding area where he has gone through the scanners and is waiting to retrieve his things from the customs agents. He was "Europe bound from Montreal", so I suspect that this is security from the Montreal airport as he is leaving Canada on May 26.

Yea when I saw that I remembered the pregger girl in the pic you and I analyzed.

i just stumbled upon a new photo album that i had not seen yet....
i was looking at one of the known ones and just happened to see that someone had liked it or is following it...i clicked on it and a crap load of pics of him with a little blonde boy and a blonde woman...but not the pregnant woman...

who are these people in his life and why are they not coming forward??? are they embarassed to admit they had been in his life???? are they dead???
who is that little boy????

http://s1187.photobucket.com/profile/guantanamera/uploads

so many pics i hadnt seen before and ive been looking at tons of albums...

here he is with the white/yellow python that he fed the kitten to
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/guantanamera/l_f46056ca0cd8494abeb4d14e99d158a8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95