Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
photo #2

2492_41085_web_8column.jpg

In his right hand, he's holding what appears to be his passport.

I did not watch the video, but has it been discussed that everything but the killing could of been a role play, fantasy sex that they had done before? Again I am just playing off what people have said. And it could be a reason why the victim was not upset,scared gosh can't find the right words. So for the people that have viewed it, could that have been the reason?

Im 99% certain the victim was drugged, you can see that fact when you watch the video, he is clearly unconscious and maybe slightly 'coming to' right at the beginning of the video, no way he is not drugged as he doesnt put up any fight whatsoever and the suggestion that he is a willing victim is absurd to say the least.

Luka has several posts on various forums asking about how to drug someone and what the best drug to use is.

I did not watch the video, but has it been discussed that everything but the killing could of been a role play, fantasy sex that they had done before? Again I am just playing off what people have said. And it could be a reason why the victim was not upset,scared gosh can't find the right words. So for the people that have viewed it, could that have been the reason?

I don't think so.....In fact, 95% of the video is one man and a corpse missing limbs.....so the corpse might not have had that much of a role play to fulfill...the actual "killing scene" is not seen.... but it could be possible that during the 30 sec when the victim is still alive at the beginning, that he thought it was a sex game until his thrat was slit....

I cannot speak for everyone who has seen it but based on the conversations here 99% of us who have appear to believe it shows pretty compelling evidence he was drugged or under the influence of something. Jun barely moves at all and when he does he is VERY slow, tries to raise his head at one point and only manages a few inches before falling back down.

I'm going to say it's Montreal with a stopover in Toronto. It's not crowded at all. Once in Toronto that is where they board onto a bigger plane and pick up the majority of passengers.

That's my guess and I'm sticking to it. lol

Police have said that he flew out of Montreal. If he was on a stopover ... where the plane stopped to load other passengers (which doesn't make sense to me since Montreal is between Toronto and Paris) ... then he would have gone through customs in Montreal and would not disembark. If he boarded an international flight from Toronto, then why would police say that he flew from Montreal?

http://luka-magnotta.com/

It cracks me up that on the bottom of the home page it says "This page is run and operated by Mr. Magnotta’s Management and Himself."

Management??? ROFL

Hi I'm new here but been itching to put my two penneth in, I do believe Lin Jun was a willing particpant (of some sort, IMO just wanting friendship) I do believe he was drugged as that numb nuts, Eric, would not be capable of lifting him on the bed!

Also another poster, few pages back doubted he'd had plastic surgery, he's apparently had a dodgy laser peel, which stripped him of eye brows, hence the comedy brows.

Hopefully with this new information of his sighting, he will be caught!

Police have said that he flew out of Montreal. If he was on a stopover ... where the plane stopped to load other passengers (which doesn't make sense to me since Montreal is between Toronto and Paris) ... then he would have gone through customs in Montreal and would not disembark. If he boarded an international flight from Toronto, then why would police say that he flew from Montreal?

He did fly from Montreal.

Oh God, I just read that the woman who claimed LM knocked at her door described him as "tall, with magnificent eyes and a nicely shaped mouth"...
1. 5'9 is not THAT tall
2. His eyes are scary
3. His mouth his scary and a little disgusting

The average height of a woman in France is 5'-3' to 5'-5" depending on the source. Anybody taller would appear "tall" to her.

Appearance is subjective. A woman might describe a man as "attractive" while another man would wonder why. Before this story broke many people might have described LRM's "look" as attractive but now we associate his image with a depraved monster. There's going to be a big turnover of male models in the catalogue industry. :moo:

Hello all,

I've been closely following this case since it broke, particularly on these forums as the debate / sleuthing is sensible and useful. I've been trying to keep up but admit that the last 10 pages or so I haven't been able to read fully so please excuse me if this has been discussed.

A lingering question that I keep wondering about...
Given his seemingly unending web of lies, it's difficult to identify when he's dropping truthful hints and when he's throwing another red herring and indeed, I suspect he's so sick he can't keep his real and fabricated worlds straight either but....

I haven't seen much interrogation around his alleged aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who apparently "mysteriously" died in 2010 of a force-fed drug overdose. LM (under one of his various handles) mentioned a video on a pink sofa with him performing oral sex on her. He also mentioned another video of him killing a homeless man. But back to Andrea as that's somewhat easy to track, we know his mother's name is Anna Yourkin, do we know if she had or has a sister by that name and if so, is she alive or?

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/974267/new-cuts-to-airport-security-screeners-will-compromise-passenger-safety-wait-times

Garda is the company that provides the screeners at Pearson Airport in Toronto.

Here is a photo of airport screener employed by Garda of Canada (at Ottawa airport). It sure looks the same as in the Interpol images.

20111011-173426-g.jpg

I don't know if the two security companies wear different uniforms for their airport screening funcion or whether the uniforms are dictated by CATSA.

Thanks. Customs agents would be federal, so the uniforms would be the same across the country.

This is the customs area of PET Airport in Montreal. This is where you go when you EXIT a flight. The pictures taken of him were in the security check area BEFORE you board.

Thank you; just to clarify for you. I was basing it on the floors not the surroundings. The floors in the LM Interpol images from the Security area match Montreal. The floors in the Toronto airport are much lighter with a pattern.

I think we have pretty well established based on media reports and images that he left from Montreal and arrived in Paris. Now whether or not he had a connection in Toronto may or may not be relevant but I think we are getting pretty close to it being a moot point. Seems pretty clear the BSC dummy is currently in France.

I suggest we start gathering information on his documented movements there instead of discussing airports, customs vs. security, and whether or not he can speak French of any kind.

Sorry... getting off my soap box now and heading to Paris via the net.

Photo #3:

2492_41088_web_8column.jpg

Is he wearing a wig? Can't tell if that is his natural hair or not.

I'm glad these photo's were released to at least confirm he did in fact arrive in France.

IIRC, someone posted there was an arrest for the body parts found under/near the hollywood sign.

I think we've conclusively ruled out LRM as being involved in that case.

Catching up here, so sorry if this has been answered already (if i wait until i've caught up, i'll have forgotten what I wanted to answer ;)).

Just did a google search for Hervey Medellin update and don't see anything that indicates an arrest in that case.

I haven't seen much interrogation around his alleged aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who apparently "mysteriously" died in 2010 of a force-fed drug overdose. LM (under one of his various handles) mentioned a video on a pink sofa with him performing oral sex on her. He also mentioned another video of him killing a homeless man. But back to Andrea as that's somewhat easy to track, we know his mother's name is Anna Yourkin, do we know if she had or has a sister by that name and if so, is she alive or?

Googling the name brought up a pipi profile for her husband Nick. It says she died suddenly in 2010 at the age of 39.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95