Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he wearing a wig? Can't tell if that is his natural hair or not.

I'm glad these photo's were released to at least confirm he did in fact arrive in France.

from my post above that probably got missed because i kept editing it :floorlaugh: couldnt get the damn picture embeded...

comparison
2492_41088_web_8column.jpg

with

picture.php

This photo was taken on February 26, 2012.
source: Luka-Magnotta-2012-pictures (1) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

They are closing in on this nut job!! Clang clang of prison cell doors soon :woohoo:

He definitely has a thing for Versace. I think the reasons for that are obvious. It seems that it might help for the public to know that he could be wearing Versace clothing, which seems to feature the brand name prominently.

Googling the name brought up a pipi profile for her husband Nick. It says she died suddenly in 2010 at the age of 39.

Thanks, Peppermint! It might be worth looking into this further though I've no idea how anyone but the LE would be able to. If he is suggesting that he murdered his aunt, I sincerely hope they are pursuing this possibility.

Is he wearing a wig? Can't tell if that is his natural hair or not.

I'm glad these photo's were released to at least confirm he did in fact arrive in France.

What I can't understand is ... Why didn't they capture him in the airport? Did he use a different name for his passport?
Maybe the airport was not aware the is a warrant out for his arrest??

Bro i dont understand why you dont believe montrealers when they tell you some flights that go to Paris, goes from montreal to toronto than to paris...its not because you don't find it logical that it isn't , considering that connecting flights are cheaper, and it does create this confusion among all of us.

He definitely has a thing for Versace. I think the reasons for that are obvious. It seems that it might help for the public to know that he could be wearing Versace clothing, which seems to feature the brand name prominently.

He also claimed he worked for Versace on the Gold Coast.:liar:

What I can't understand is ... Why didn't they capture him in the airport? Did he use a different name for his passport?

The authorities did not know of the murder yet......

Fellow Canadians: For some reason, my husband and I think that Ontario is also officially bilingual. Are we losing our minds completely because of this freakazoid fool or are we correct??

:chillout: :rollercoaster: :chillout:

Okay, for the record, all of Canada is officially bilingual. That's why we have to clutter all out product labels and warnings with two languages. In practice, it's a lot different. In fact, in a lot of Quebec, English is barely tolerated and signs and business names in English are illegal. But this is really off-topic. It all started when it was questioned how the fugitive might get by in France. I'm sure there are enough tourists there who only speak English that he really wouldn't stand out.

Also regarding whether he had a connecting flight in Toronto - as someone who flies from the UK to Toronto and sometimes Montreal at least once a year, yes it's very possible he connected in Toronto as I've had to do it myself.

Hi all, new here but i've been following this case a lot a few days after the video was released.

Anyway this is probably nothing, but I dont think its been posted anywhere, but it could be another 1 of his sockpuppets.

Ive seen the youtube account HollywoodLoveLetters being linked to Luka and uploading a video pro Luka linked on here a few times. Now look at that user's feed on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodLoveLetters?feature=watch

He liked a couple of video's a few hours ago, 1 about Canada's Legal system being corrupt, and another about the murder by the Hollywood sign unravelling like a movie script.

He also subscribed to this user: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLillyAngel

This was created on June 1st, same time as the Hollywoodloveletters account. Now look at the YT video's that user has liked and commented on...

One with a clip from the Cannibal Holocaust movie, saying "I love this, So *advertiser censored*** hot!"

Another clip about the most evil children in history, saying "This is the only reason that I want to have kids so they can turn out like this and make mommy proud!"

The rest are from the Hollywood sign murder case, and a few of their comments make it sound like they know more about the case.... Also 1 of the video's they liked is titled: "Photo of Decapitated Human Head For Sale"

Again it's probably nothing but does seem a bit weird the timing of them registering etc

Just thought id throw this out there as I haven't seen anything about this alias here....

"French police confirmed Sunday that the Canadian *advertiser censored* actor suspected of filming the murder of his boyfriend and mailing body parts to officials is now in Paris."

More at Link:

http://www.france24.com/en/20120603...d*-magnotta-batignolles-france-newman-romanov

Thanks, Peppermint! It might be worth looking into this further though I've no idea how anyone but the LE would be able to. If he is suggesting that he murdered his aunt, I sincerely hope they are pursuing this possibility.

I agree. I'm trying to find more info now.

Googling the name brought up a pipi profile for her husband Nick. It says she died suddenly in 2010 at the age of 39.

I looked up the lady's name also after I connected it to being LM's aunt. I hope the Canadian police question him on this as well! From anything I've read on how sick a person LM is I could see him doing this. Sad sad

The airport pre-boarding photos are from May 26. The murder was not discovered until May 29.

Hello all,

I've been closely following this case since it broke, particularly on these forums as the debate / sleuthing is sensible and useful. I've been trying to keep up but admit that the last 10 pages or so I haven't been able to read fully so please excuse me if this has been discussed.

A lingering question that I keep wondering about...
Given his seemingly unending web of lies, it's difficult to identify when he's dropping truthful hints and when he's throwing another red herring and indeed, I suspect he's so sick he can't keep his real and fabricated worlds straight either but....

I haven't seen much interrogation around his alleged aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who apparently "mysteriously" died in 2010 of a force-fed drug overdose. LM (under one of his various handles) mentioned a video on a pink sofa with him performing oral sex on her. He also mentioned another video of him killing a homeless man. But back to Andrea as that's somewhat easy to track, we know his mother's name is Anna Yourkin, do we know if she had or has a sister by that name and if so, is she alive or?
I am not sure about any of that but FWIW you can google his mother's name as Anna Yourkin + Myspace and her MS page comes up. Have a look, not a lot there but some pics of her and what may be his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95