Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this most disturbing. For most anyone to even see the amputated arm of an ex lover would cause their mind to snap. You would know that hand as well as your own as you would have held and caressed it and kissed it with love. To be able to do something like this is not human. It is incomprehensible.
Sry. Just had to get that out. Sometimes it's hard to read these things without expressing how sick it makes me feel.

Sorry to be extra gross, but I wonder about that nasty nest on his head and think of the ' red' one he was wearing when a neighbour spotted him leaving the Montreal apartment and wonder if a victim was scalped.

Can anyone who watched "the video" tell me if this is the black and white dog that was in it?

no...in fact, to me, it looked like and moved like a rabbit in the vid.
i will grab a screen shot

This is exactly what I thought, a rabbit. It wasn't until I read more about the video that people said it was a dog

Can anyone who watched "the video" tell me if this is the black and white dog that was in it?

doesnt look like it.. the dog in the movie was mostly black with a touch of white, also i think it was a puppy

I wonder if this was his albino python that was for sale on kijiji????

selling a albino and reg burmese python with glass tank

Date Listed 06-May-12
Price $600.00
Address Québec J0H 1H0, Canada
View map
Offered By Owner

im looking to sell all of it together albino 12 feet reg 9 feet and tank is 4 by 2 by 2 massage for photo

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...on+found+in+montreal&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Interesting, because there can't be too many of those around! I would forward this link as a tip to police. Kijiji is alot better than craiglist at being able to track down who posts ads, and very helpful to police (from personal experience).

Edited to ad- hmm, however, if you look at their other ads they are still posting May 31, June 2...
http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOtherAds-W0QQUserIdZ69436290

sorry if this bothers anyone :/

i tried to crop as little as i could...

picture.php

picture.php

ok...off to watch REAL cute kitty vids....or sit in the sun.....ugh

Hey CL, good to "see" you again.

I haven't seen the video either but it involves all the gore anyone can possibly imagine. Murder, dismemberment, cannibalism, necrophilia.

That's as far as I'll go with the description. The victim is 33 year old Concordia University student Jun Lin who immigrated to Canada from China.

We don't know how the victim met his killer but it's alleged they were lovers.

Eric Newman aka Luka Rocco Magnotta is a twisted sick killer.

Thanks NT I have been reading this afternoon to try to catch up. I want this loser caught right now. What the hell is wrong with people?

Just to add to what otto said, contrary to popular opinion, most Canadians don't speak or understand French, even though it's on all product labels. I theory, it's an official language, but it's only spoken mostly in the Quebec and New Brunswick area, and by federal politicians and bureaucrats. Some people send their kids to French immersion schools so they can get high paying government jobs.

I am one of those people who have put my child in French immersion for the better paying jobs.

I have never been to Canada but I did study Quebec French as well as regular French and speak both fairly well and there is a pretty big difference. Dont they mostly speak Quebec French in Canada or just Quebec?

In Canada its a bilingual country, but in Montreal\Quebec you are expected to speak french. In Ontario alot of people speak french but a majority speak english.

sorry if this bothers anyone :/

i tried to crop as little as i could...

picture.php

picture.php

ok...off to watch REAL cute kitty vids....or sit in the sun.....ugh

Yeah, doesn't look like a dog at all. Cat or rabbit maybe...

Yes there is a dog in the video it is black and white in color and seemed to be medium sized. He brings it in and "feeds it" youll have to read between the lines as to what he feeds it as I dont want to traumatize people who havent seen it.

No mention of where the dog is and we have all wondered the same for a week now.

Not to mention Magnotta's long, documented history of bestiality (I cannot and will not link to the horrific images here) and animal cruelty i am disturbed by the potential fate of the countless dogs he was photographed with. After he is apprehended we should look deeper into his canine victims...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

:greetings::wagon::welcome4::welcome3:

Welcome to all of our new members and to our many lurkers!!
Please feel free to join in! :)

No. That is not the dog. The dog was smaller, maybe a pug? Mostly black with a little white on it's head.

I know you didn't ask for the breed, jeanne. I don't want to presume what you are asking for.... out of respect, I will allow you to ask any questions you are interested in regarding the breed.

As has been pointed out, there is a memorial page for an Andrea Yourkin and it would appear from the most recent post in it that her passing might have been the result of something dodgy although the blame is given to someone else according to another Yourkin. I don't want to post the name if he's not been tried or it's not connected or worse, if he's not the one responsible.

It would appear very much like the same Andrea Yourkin though, as I've managed to find pictures of his younger sister who is a member of the group. I'm unsure again whether I can give her name or not. There are photos of LM and her together and I believe she is the blonde woman we have seen in some of the images he's posted. She also has three young children, one of which could be the child that we've seen him with in some of the images.

OK further to this, I've compared the images of him with the children in this photobucket link...

http://s1187.photobucket.com/profile/guantanamera/uploads#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

And I'm 99% sure the images of both the baby and the toddler he is holding are his nephews. I for one, am hugely relieved that they're not his from the looks of things. It doesn't mean he doesn't have a child as has been mentioned elsewhere, but these don't appear to be his so let's hope that the child rumour was a lie.

If maybe he has aids and that is why he is getting sooo skinny?? I wonder if the police thought of that as the people had to clean the apartment of blood!! Scary thought...

I thought too it was a bunny, but upon further inspection I'm pretty sure it was a dog as well. Sorry for TMI but the way it was chewing was not a rabbit or a cat.. JMO.

He did a sef confession on one of his blogs that he was Michael Jackson's lover but that he was paid off.

I found that strange connection too when i was Googling him in the wee hours of the morning and was curious as to why Google instant seemed to like Luka Magnotta Michael Jackson; thanks for clearing that up eleph!

Let's all agree that Magnotta had slept with everyone famous or potentially famous living, dead or yet to be born... You should hear what Millard Fillmore said about him....

Instead of comparing Magnotta's looks to famous people, can't we use heinous monsters in literature and urban legend add comparisons?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

No. That is not the dog. The dog was smaller, maybe a pug? Mostly black with a little white on it's head.

I know you didn't ask for the breed, jeanne. I don't want to presume what you are asking for.... out of respect, I will allow you to ask any questions you are interested in regarding the breed.

I don't care to know about the breed, or any other details. I asked because there he is posed with a black and white dog but sitting on a different couch. Since nothing has been said about the fate of this dog, i was just simply curious. I don't think he brought it with him when he fled.

Updated Map of LM sightings (bars, hotels, hosts)

Attachments

• LM Map2.jpg
    LM Map2.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics