Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TORONTO - Legendary actor Christopher Walken plays Magnotta in the video game The Ripper.

Classic attention-seeker Eric Clinton Newman plays Magnotta is his own video of sex, perversion and death.

Walkens’ version is of Vince Magnotta is fiction.

Newman’s version, who he legally re-named Luka Magnotta, is real.

“It’s like this is fun for him,” said one copper. “It’s like it’s one big game.”

A game like The Ripper?

“Ripper is a cyberpunk murder mystery about an enigmatic serial killer who’s been . . . butchering people in the style of Jack the Ripper,” writes Ferdinand Bardamu in an online review. “Jake Quinlan (is) a newspaper reporter . . . who’s been the recipient of creepy e-mails from the Ripper himself. At the opening of the game, Quinlan’s girlfriend is attacked by the Ripper” sends the reporter on the mission of trying to “uncover the Ripper’s identity and bring him to justice” while also tangling with “the shady cop Vincent Magnotta, who is played by Walken.”

Sound familiar?

Body parts mailed to high profile locations, gore, blood, kitten killings and ominous e-mails and interviews with real life newspaper reporters?

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/02/when-life-imitates-art-1

Found another potential alias. Since I don't know for sure, I'll do it this way.

This is the search result from Luka Magnotta when run through the internet search archive, which is one of the best way to track media...does some of the deep web, sort of in a
scratch the surface kind of way. One person uploaded all the pics of Luka that this search engine was able to identify, and it gives the exact date that each pic was uploaded. The person that uploaded all the images of Luka was kind enough to provide an email address, which I wont actually post until I can prove that it was Luka.

http://archive.org/search.php?query=luka magnotta

I tried to 'like' one fo your posts but realized I had to be a group member to do it.

I'm not sure why people (if legit) think phoning the # is going to help. I think it has the potential to harm. People need to back off and allow police to do their job (calling in tips is great, trying to contact a suspect or possible witness not so much).

That is exactly what i was trying to get across. Everyone is so highly charged about this, myself included because i think it triggered some PTSD in me....but for god's sake...

actually, I think the two of them are trolls.

Found another potential alias. Since I don't know for sure, I'll do it this way.

This is the search result from Luka Magnotta when run through the internet search archive, which is one of the best way to track media...does some of the deep web, sort of in a
scratch the surface kind of way. One person uploaded all the pics of Luka that this search engine was able to identify, and it gives the exact date that each pic was uploaded. The person that uploaded all the images of Luka was kind enough to provide an email address, which I wont actually post until I can prove that it was Luka.

good find - first I've seen of that one

the master list of his aliases is going to be lonnnnnngggggg

if I had more than one day off, I'd try to compile them but quite frankly, it's too much work for me right now

Certainly matches the MO (name + number).

Despite some thematic differences, this reads very much like Breivik's online history.

Oh yeah this is classic Luka - that email address points to this profile:

http://www.myspace.com/567720840

Turn this into a smear/bully campaign ... pick a handful of his very obvious flaws and market them ...

I know this sounds silly but think of it: bullying on the web is insidious ... use it to your advantage - create an anti-Luka and promote it to all who hate him and get it in the media ... make that new persona for him compete with the attention he is getting now ... he craves POSITIVE ego feeding attention as well as pissing people off ... give him the opposite ... he accused everyone of humiliating and vilifying him, so lets do it ...

Make up a new name for him - a real geeky one like Eugene, put up a website and FB site ... photoshop some of his pics so they are funny and embarrassing ...

If they web comes together on something like this, that would enrage him and ruin his HOT image (LOL) ... and his future movie deal ... or at least this would be part ofd the story ...

Don't let this little boy play you ... all is takes is some creativity ... :)

http://archive.org/search.php?query=luka%20magnotta

I did a search on that email and it comes up as a toxic spammer email. Username teenspirit26 and benitio. The second one benitio was linked to the UK and was used on March 6, 2012. http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/79.141.161.8

WADR, what does knowing hi old aliases do? They are randomly created accoutns that he may or may not use ... there are many and that won't help you catch him ... watching his current activity will ... Seems there's a lot of interest in chatting about old news and instead of focusing on his currrent and future moves ... No disrespect meant but I think I misjudged the purpose of the board ...

Turn this into a smear/bully campaign ... pick a handful of his very obvious flaws and market them ...

I know this sounds silly but think of it: bullying on the web is insidious ... use it to your advantage - create an anti-Luka and promote it to all who hate him and get it in the media ... make that new persona for him compete with the attention he is getting now ... he craves POSITIVE ego feeding attention as well as pissing people off ... give him the opposite ... he accused everyone of humiliating and vilifying him, so lets do it ...

Make up a new name for him - a real geeky one like Eugene, put up a website and FB site ... photoshop some of his pics so they are funny and embarrassing ...

If they web comes together on something like this, that would enrage him and ruin his HOT image (LOL) ... and his future movie deal ... or at least this would be part ofd the story ...

Don't let this little boy play you ... all is takes is some creativity ... :)

Why bring more attention to him?

WADR, what does knowing hi old aliases do? They are randomly created accoutns that he may or may not use ... there are many and that won't help you catch him ... watching his current activity will ... Seems there's a lot of interest in chatting about old news and instead of focusing on his currrent and future moves ... No disrespect meant but I think I misjudged the purpose of the board ...

Just curious - do you have any new news from deep down in the web - under the onion layers?

You may have misunderstood my purpose. I am not trying to catch him per se. I am trying to understand him. Catching him is not my job, and I'm not nearly highly paid or resourceful enough to even attempt it. Knowing past information is helpful because with people as small minded as Luka, he's bound to repeat usernames and things of that nature. He's not bright enough to keep coming up with new names forever.

If you mean this board ... for people that have never heard of this guy before, the usual sleuthing is going on ... tracking the past in the hopes of revealing the future. I have stopped clicking on links to sites created by this guy as it seems that the only reason the sites were created was to give the illusion that he is a somebody. In reality, he's a nobody that thrives on knowing that people are interested in him. The more traffic to the links and sites he created, the more superior he feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1