Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In some of the earlier photos of Eric Newman/Luka Magnotta, I suspected that his "blue" eyes may be blue contacts. Here is a photo from yesterday ... brown eyes.

Eric_Newman.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/01/page/2/

Magnotta's ex-neighbours braved a foul stench as they removed the mattress on which Lin spent his final agonizing hours.
Detectives had left the unit to the cleaners, but workers called them back when they made a grotesque discovery in the bathroom. "I was cleaning the bathub, and inside the drain I found flesh and bone which is what's on the sink," one woman said. "I'm freaking out."
One cleaner also told QMI Agency she's afraid she'll have trouble sleeping after removing pieces of skin from the wall of the refrigerator.
Disgusting.

http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3576630

This makes me think he disarticulated the body in the tub or that there could be ANOTHER victim too. I hope those bits found in the drain are tested. Sheesh. This is ridiculous. JMO

Can someone check and see if the Vladimir Romanov Facebook account is still there? I wanted to look at something on it, but I don't see it this morning.

In some of the earlier photos of Eric Newman/Luka Magnotta, I suspected that his "blue" eyes may be blue contacts. Here is a photo from yesterday ... brown eyes.

Eric_Newman.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/01/page/2/

did you take the red eye out with PS? 'cause on the website photo there is massive red eye and what I think looks like a ring of blue eye

even in this one, his eyes look gray/blue, not brown to me

now I'm going to have to go look at the other photos - this isn't something I've paid attention to before now

Okay, lets see if I can relay this without getting myself in trouble. That phone number that Luka uses when he's pimping himself, and the JM that it traces back to...

Well, here are his interests. I don't believe that JM (the owner of the phone number) is Luka. I think this is a seperate person. I'm certainly not going to hang the accomplice title on someone that could be just a pimp, but...
http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-f=1_3...=31057981&N-play=0&N-s=1_3945355&N-u=1_465394

Actually JM seems to be a fairly known gay advocate and a real sick SOB to boot. And from what I can tell, he's loaded. Follow the money, that's all I'm going to say...

im trying to play catch up so sorry if this has been mentioned...
but i believe that JM's photo and profile is Luka (with a wig)...

I saw that one too, but without the context, I have no clue what it means. Anybody that could answer would have my thanks, as well.

So if someone was using password "jerome414" for instance then this would translate into "fc223270a5cf10335a79e5b583cf8825" when it is encrypted. There are decrpytion de-coders on the internet and there are different orders of magnitude for encryption software - meaning sometimes companies use multiple layers of encryption to really hide their access. The first encrypted passcode would go through another encription software and so on. Can access be hacked - absolutely and this is how it is done by reverse engineering the end result back through the layers of encryption.

Hope this is not confusing - basically, ignore those numbers and digits as they are not going to find Luka unless someone is interested in hacking into his profiles which come to think of it might not be a bad idea.

Fooka Luka ... manical lunatic internet *advertiser censored*.

Can someone check and see if the Vladimir Romanov Facebook account is still there? I wanted to look at something on it, but I don't see it this morning.

what's the profile pic of? I haven't saved any links ...

That really IS disgusting, and I also think it's disgusting that the landlord had those people clean out the fridge instead of disposing of it!! Slumlord?

no kidding! can you imagine renting a 'new' ap't only to find out your fridge once contained body parts?!

WTH!!!

Looks like BB over on YT doesn't like the SUN article that discusses the possibility BB is really LRM. BB has uploaded two more video's to his YT channel, and is saying that the reporter, Kris Sims from the Toronto Sun may be LRM dressed as a woman. Creepy......

I noticed it because BB commented on his own YT channel:

Check out this link. remove all the X's
hXttp:/X/wwXw.youXtube.coXm/wa*tch?v=KZ5kvDoaCaY

Beavis Butthead 37 minutes ago

Sort of interesting that he post a comment about the video he had uploaded, and wants us to take out the "X's. Good thing to know, he may use the same technique in other web addresses.

[video=youtube;KZ5kvDoaCaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ5kvDoaCaY&feature=plcp[/video]

what's the profile pic of? I haven't saved any links ...

I don't remember what the picture was, but the FB account only had two friends. One of them was supposed to be the sister of KH, and the other one was a music DJ or something with the last name of Magnotta. Yesterday when I was searching around, I linked to some account that was buried in one of those two, and it had a profile picture that was very dark and blurred, and if you looked closely, it was an older adult male sitting on the end of a bed in what appeared to be an apartment or motel bedroom. I just wanted to go back and look at it again - someone has to be helping Luka because he is getting internet access from somewhere, not to mention food, etc.

did you take the red eye out with PS? 'cause on the website photo there is massive red eye and what I think looks like a ring of blue eye

even in this one, his eyes look gray/blue, not brown to me

now I'm going to have to go look at the other photos - this isn't something I've paid attention to before now

I removed the redeye, but didn't alter the colour. I would like to know what his mom has to say about his eye colour.

Looks like BB over on YT doesn't like the SUN article that discusses the possibility BB is really LRM. BB has uploaded two more video's to his YT channel, and is saying that the reporter, Kris Sims from the Toronto Sun may be LRM dressed as a woman. Creepy......

I noticed it because BB commented on his own YT channel:

Check out this link. remove all the X's
hXttp:/X/wwXw.youXtube.coXm/wa*tch?v=KZ5kvDoaCaY

Beavis Butthead 37 minutes ago

Sort of interesting that he post a comment about the video he had uploaded, and wants us to take out the "X's. Good thing to know, he may use the same technique in other web addresses.

Kris_Sims_Toronto_Sun.mp4 - YouTube

Quite surprised he's still posting on YT. He either thinks his location can't be discovered or he doesn't care. It's part of that narcissistic personality disorder.

Please, cops, find this guy soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member