Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhh I called that number you guys posted and someone picked up and it sounded kinda like the freak himself. I hung up quick.

Magnotta is well known among animal activists, who have put together an online portfolio accusing him of being a torturer of cats and kittens.

The Sun tabloid newspaper in London, England, claimed Friday that one of its reporters interviewed Magnotta over the alleged cat brutality.

“He was without doubt one of the most disturbed and disturbing individuals I have ever encountered,” wrote Sun reporter Alex West.

They met six months ago at a pub in Wembley, England, where Magnotta was staying. West was rebuffed when he tried to get police to investigate the young Canadian over the kitten video.

A later email that the reporter believed was from Magnotta “described in lurid, horrifying detail the disgusting things he wanted to do to me — acts of the darkest sexual and violent nature.”

http://www.thespec.com/news/canada/article/736537--friends-of-murder-victim-justin-lin-in-denial

just sitting here thinking about BB being possibly him.. and just to help get into the min of him.. he seems to be truely schizophrenic.. so when he posts as BB.. in his mind he could very well believe he is being framed.. and the killer inside him, is hidden through the disease.. maybe split personality.. all the different aliases.. all the stories.. i think it could go beyond a need for attention.. he probably actaully believes it

idno.. maybe ive been thinking about this to much, and dont wanna believe any sane person could do what he did..

As I read all the YT comments insulting him left and right....I believe he is truly sitting there laughing his *advertiser censored* off at everyone. The more people get all upset and call him names and engage in his game, the more he does...the further he goes...the more he gets off.

If people truly wanted to piss him off the ONLY way to do it is..................IGNORE HIM. he cant handle being ignored and not the center of attention...but all those people on YT egging him on........they are feeding him and I find that a bit disturbing to watch.

...JMO...

ETA...However, I could be wrong. Maybe the people engaging him are keeping him SO BUSY he has no time to harm anyone else......

So....now, I dont know lol

WADR, what does knowing hi old aliases do? They are randomly created accoutns that he may or may not use ... there are many and that won't help you catch him ... watching his current activity will ... Seems there's a lot of interest in chatting about old news and instead of focusing on his currrent and future moves ... No disrespect meant but I think I misjudged the purpose of the board ...

I think historic information is important, but I do agree that once you've got his MO (could it be any more obvious lol) and an excellent visual (again, no problems there!), it's time to focus on the present other than to satisfy curiousity. Where is he now, what/who's next if anything.

I wonder if he's actually left Canada. Sure, he appears to be pretty well-traveled for a loser, but most of that probably wasn't on his own dime and was quite *vacationy*. The only trip that didn't appear that way to me, at least from what I've seen, is Wembley. I notice he had his pic taken with three dudes at a restuarant. I think it was there. Iirc, he was wearing the blue eyeshadow. Maybe they have a clue where he's at right now. Wonder if the English reporter has seen that pic and can say where it is or who those guys are.

just sitting here thinking about BB being possibly him.. and just to help get into the min of him.. he seems to be truely schizophrenic.. so when he posts as BB.. in his mind he could very well believe he is being framed.. and the killer inside him, is hidden through the disease.. maybe split personality.. all the different aliases.. all the stories.. i think it could go beyond a need for attention.. he probably actaully believes it

idno.. maybe ive been thinking about this to much, and dont wanna believe any sane person could do what he did..

I think he'd like us all to think he has multiple personalities. My previous post about the quote in closet found in his Montreal apartment touched on that. He's sane enough to go on trial for sure.

WADR, what does knowing hi old aliases do? They are randomly created accoutns that he may or may not use ... there are many and that won't help you catch him ... watching his current activity will ... Seems there's a lot of interest in chatting about old news and instead of focusing on his currrent and future moves ... No disrespect meant but I think I misjudged the purpose of the board ...

Respectfully, and I hope I am not stepping on any toes here as I am not NMK.

We do a no stone unturned thing here at WS. Looking at ALL of this lunatic's behaviors/online activity may give some insight into his current behaviors.

I don't know that any of us in particular will be the one to actually "catch him", though, he may show up here at WS trying to defend himself. It wouldn't be the first time a perp has registered at WS trying to defend themself or muddy the facts.

Also, ALL opinion and theory is welcome provided it is within TOS. TOS does not permit others to tell posters how to post, or what to post. Just skip by the part of the discussion which may not interest you.

Peace,

Cubby

random stuff I've pulled together.

I think this username "peppepoppledoppl" is him...on a Harvard forum, trolling. http://www.goodbetterbestiowa.org/touring-harvard-university/

http://www.povidi.com/YourTube/vid.py?id=rk-WF3U6q5c
I also think this is him under the peppepoppledoppl name. Comments are in text form below the video.

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/valium/TBBFGU842GGREI00N/p6
Under the cutelittlenemo1 hat, asking about the fastest and best types of liquid sedatives...chilling when you think about it. (this one was already documented, I'm just trying to keep it straight in my own head.)

As I read all the YT comments insulting him left and right....I believe he is truly sitting there laughing his *advertiser censored* off at everyone. The more people get all upset and call him names and engage in his game, the more he does...the further he goes...the more he gets off.

If people truly wanted to piss him off the ONLY way to do it is..................IGNORE HIM. he cant handle being ignored and not the center of attention...but all those people on YT egging him on........they are feeding him and I find that a bit disturbing to watch.

...JMO...

While I find it disturbing too, perhaps all the attention he is getting online will be enough to keep him from committing the next horrific act and lead to his eventual arrest. He really doesn't fit the profile for a serial killer, he is more a spree killer, and spree killers tend to burn out in a blaze of glory fairly quickly due to their need for attention. Serial killers can go on quietly for years under the cover of dark...this guy needs the fanfare. I think he wants to get caught. He wants books written about him, movies made...

...JMO...

ETA...However, I could be wrong. Maybe the people engaging him are keeping him SO BUSY he has no time to harm anyone else......

I think they're engaging him to keep his current information active so someone can figure it out. They're probably wasting their time, though. AS IF this freak can stay off the internet, or at least keep it low key, for three minutes. No way.

Not caught up, so not sure if this has been posted. She left with a different male (age 20) and was found safe in Michigan yesterday.

Plus, there is an Ontario, KS. I guessing he was from there.

An attention-seeker like this will wind up in England at the Diamond Jubliee celebrations this weekend.

While I find it disturbing too, perhaps all the attention he is getting online will be enough to keep him from committing the next horrific act and lead to his eventual arrest. He really doesn't fit the profile for a serial killer, he is more a spree killer, and spree killers tend to burn out in a blaze of glory fairly quickly due to their need for attention. Serial killers can go on quietly for years under the cover of dark...this guy needs the fanfare. I think he wants to get caught. He wants books written about him, movies made...

lol see my edit....
after i posted it and my mind kept rolling.....that occured to me too...
:D

I think they're engaging him to keep his current information active so someone can figure it out. They're probably wasting their time, though. AS IF this freak can stay off the internet, or at least keep it low key, for three minutes. No way.

According to some of the comments, Anonymous (the hacking group) is now trying to track him. They're pretty good.

ETA link to Wiki article about Anonymous

Anonymous (group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think he'd like us all to think he has multiple personalities. My previous post about the quote in closet found in his Montreal apartment touched on that. He's sane enough to go on trial for sure.

Agreed. This freak will NOT get off on an insanity charge. They'll throw the book at him. They'll find him jaywalking and charge him with that, too. :moo:

According to some of the comments, Anonymous (the hacking group) is now trying to track him. They're pretty good.

anon and 4chan have been on his *advertiser censored* since 2010 (debut of kitten vid)....

Agreed. This freak will NOT get off on an insanity charge. They'll throw the book at him. They'll find him jaywalking and charge him with that, too. :moo:

I am thinking he will probably never see the inside of a trial court...this is the kind of guy that will go down in a blaze of glory, suicide by cop likely.

...JMO...

All evidence including his net history should be documented if for no other purpose than for posterity. Future generations will appreciate our efforts in doing so. So finding things about him and documenting them is OK, going to YT and FB and calling him names, questioning his manhood etc is NOT ok and very well may give him the fuel he needs to go and hurt someone else.

I am thinking he will probably never see the inside of a trial court...this is the kind of guy that will go down in a blaze of glory, suicide by cop likely.

I think he'd love a trial. He's already setting up his reasonable doubt. Of course, there is none. But he seems to think that he's done quite the bangup job in that dept. lol Hopefully, the cops will just find an excuse to take him out as soon as they lay eyes on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1