PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Coming up tonight, Friday, July 19th, at 10:30 PM Eastern, former Secret Service agent Jim Rathmann will be our guest on Websleuths YouTube Live. He can discuss what happened and what didn't happen. Join us on YouTube, and feel free to jump into our chat to ask questions. Click on the box below to join us live tonight.

Coming up tonight, Friday, July 19th, at 10:30 PM Eastern, former Secret Service agent Jim Rathmann will be our guest on Websleuths YouTube Live. He can discuss what happened and what didn't happen. Join us on YouTube, and feel free to jump into our chat to ask questions. Click on the box below to join us live tonight.
Who’s decision is it that it is safe for the protected to enter the stage?

That article says the father realized after shots were fired that his son and AR were missing.

It makes me wonder if he was watching tv when everything unfolded and then decided to check the guns. Just speculation and not facts here. imo
Just like Ethan Crumbley's dad did when he heard there was a shooting at the school. He ran home and saw that the gun case was out, but the gun was gone. Then he called 911 and told them just that.

Just a quick post to thank Tricia and her guest on her recent YouTube video. Excellent program. The former SS agent answers many questions people have about the recent incident. Lots to learn. If you haven't watched it, please do.

Just a quick post to thank Tricia and her guest on her recent YouTube video. Excellent program. The former SS agent answers many questions people have about the recent incident. Lots to learn. If you haven't watched it, please do.

I second that motion. It was a very interesting interview.

Thank you, Tricia!

Just like Ethan Crumbley's dad did when he heard there was a shooting at the school. He ran home and saw that the gun case was out, but the gun was gone. Then he called 911 and told them just that.
If we ever find out anything more about the shooter's life, I think we''ll find out that he had troubles the parents knew about. Maybe they thought they were managing it and/or keeping it behind doors. I'm sure there was a hopeful vibe with his acceptance into college after his AA degree (and I remain baffled why he derailed himself when it does seem he was on a good track).

I do hope we learn more as the information is valuable for us collectively, but, as of now, I think we are missing a big chunk of info.

jmo

They may have needed the car. Called the range when they couldn't contact him and found out he hadn't shown up.
Remember, he also borrowed the gun and went to the range on Friday.
Did he take two days off to go to the range or was he scheduled to be off on Friday?
Was it normal for him to go to the range two days in a row?

Just points that might have alarmed his Ps. OMO.

I still disagree.
Her height left Trump a clear target for being shot in the head.
Had a taller agent been in her place their head would have shielded Trump like the other agents around him decreasing his chance of being shot and increasing the agents.
I won't even go there on her bending down (photos in link) to put on his shoe leaving him even more exposed.

7FQ3L363JZLG5POG7D6ZBDKWB4.jpg
Thanks so much Trisha & Jim.

Begin @ 25:20 Jim where says that the only thing the agents did do right after he was hit was pile on Trump and after that they did everything wrong.

The height of the female agent left
Trump exposed and vulnerable to be shot and they never should have agreed to getting his shoe and him standing there agents know the danger and ignored the possibility of a second shooter and should have gotten Trump surrounded with his head down and into the vehicle ASAP.
Once Trump was shot and in danger it's the SS's call on how the situation is to be handled and not the presidents.

@25:20 Jim begins his critique.

Man who tried to kill Trump was researching the Crumbleys
The 20-year-old Pennsylvania shooter who tried to kill former President Donald Trump did just what anti-gun violence crusaders have long fought to prevent: he looked up a like-minded person who gained notoriety for a massacre: Oxford High School shooter Ethan Crumbley.
In a meeting with lawmakers Friday, the FBI and U.S. Secret Service disclosed that they found a picture of Crumbley's mug shot on the cellphone of Trump's would-be assassin, Thomas Matthew Crooks, who also had been researching the Oxford shooter and his parents on the Internet, according to CNN.
"It's pretty established that all of these shooters research what's gone on before, so it's not really a surprise," said Steve St. Juliana, who attended an end-gun-violence march in Oxford last month. He and his older daughter also are part of a no-notoriety movement, which encourages the media not to over-publicize a mass shooter's name and image to avoid giving them the notoriety they crave, potentially inspiring other would-be shooters.

The kill shot was not from the image of the 2 on the sloped roof behind the stage, where was the sniper.?

The kill shot was a single shot taken by a Secret Service counter-sniper, Fox News reports.

And the shot came as the agent's view was obscured; all they could see as the target was Crook's gun scope the top of his eye and his forehead.

As the shooter unleashed a garage of bullets at Trump, a tactical team tried to take a shot at him but failed, before the Secret Service agent made the kill shot.

The Times noted that the calls with FBI officials were tense, as members of both chambers of Congress demanded answers about the assassination attempt.

The officials said there was some indication that Crooks may have been struggling with depression. They noted that he searched “major depressive disorder,” a person on the calls and another familiar with what was said told the Times.

They added that the gunman was on good terms with his parents, but they were not closely involved with his day-to-day life. Crooks worked at a nursing home.

The Times also found that he received multiple packages over the last couple of months, several that were marked “hazardous material.” Officials said they found three explosive devices connected to him: One in his home and two in his car that was parked near Trump’s rally.

While the searches didn’t turn up any political motivation, FBI officials said it appears Crooks was interested in powerful people. He also had searched FBI Director Christopher Wray, Attorney General Merrick Garland and a member of the British royal family.

Why didn't all the agencies have some channel for communication? I'm just now reading that the majority of personnel protecting the former president were not U.S. Secret Service (USSS) agents. Instead, they were drawn from HSI. The agents were unfamiliar with standard protocols typically used at these types of events, according to the allegations. I'm sure that they are fine and fit for the duties, but they needed to be able to communicate with each other. Majority of Trump security detail were not Secret Service, whistleblowers tell Sen. Hawley
If this is true, then it raises questions concerning the Secret Service protection detail.

I can see it raising questions whether the protection detail were spread too thin on the same day at different locations or if they are understaffed.

It also makes you wonder if the agents that placed Trump into the SUV after the shooting were the actual Secret Service agents or agents from another agency.

If this is true, then it raises questions concerning the Secret Service protection detail.

I can see it raising questions whether the protection detail were spread too thin on the same day at different locations or if they are understaffed.

It also makes you wonder if the agents that placed Trump into the SUV after the shooting were the actual Secret Service agents or agents from another agency.
BBM:

"Trump’s son Eric appeared to confirm a close relationship with agents in an interview Tuesday with MSNBC’s Katy Tur.

“I know all those agents onstage, and they’re the greatest people ever,” he said. “I know those people intimately. I know their family.”

www.nbcnews.com

Secret Service criticized for how long it took to get Trump offstage

Some former law enforcement officials questioned why the agents allowed the injured former president to put on his shoes and pump his fist in the air.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

Hoping to hear more about the numbers of ss, local,state agencies involved tomorrow.

I’ve seen mentioned in this WS thread a few times a van with Arizona plates connected to TMC, but also his Hyundai that contained explosives. What I understand from previous posts is that he parked his Hyundai at a nearby gas station, then rode his bike to the fair grounds, where is was seen apparently abandoned with his backpack and shoes.

Where does the van come in?

It has been a week since the assassination attempt. Here is what we know.

'Lone shooter' scopes out the area prior to event. Has a drone to assist ( mkay? ) Brings a rangefinder, detonator, ladder, AR and props himself on top of the roof of a building that was housing counter-snipers.

Shooter was spotted prior to DJT taking the stage. SS was alerted . 'Times may vary'.

Secret service ALLOWS the 'target' to take the stage, under an imminent threat.

Shots fired.

The sad,confused, lone shooter dance and story continues.
Look over here....squirrel!!! ( See MSM )

The failure of SS, DHS and co is pushed to the back burners.

Under FBI investigation, any further information is stifled now.

Nothing to see here....

IMO

I’ve seen mentioned in this WS thread a few times a van with Arizona plates connected to TMC, but also his Hyundai that contained explosives. What I understand from previous posts is that he parked his Hyundai at a nearby gas station, then rode his bike to the fair grounds, where is was seen apparently abandoned with his backpack and shoes.

Where does the van come in?
No idea, but how did he get a rifle and a ladder there on a bike?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back