Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Twitter - could there be a link?

<<<CP24 &#8207;@CP24

12-year-old U.S. girl reported missing. Parents tell Kansas police she left home with an Ontario man she met on the Internet. >>>

Not caught up, so not sure if this has been posted. She left with a different male (age 20) and was found safe in Michigan yesterday.

Quite surprised he's still posting on YT. He either thinks his location can't be discovered or he doesn't care. It's part of that narcissistic personality disorder.

Please, cops, find this guy soon.

That video was already removed. I wonder if police are on it and ensuring that everything he posts is quickly removed. That is one thing that would trigger him into anger ... not being able to perform for an audience ... so he'll keep trying to upload info until he makes a mistake and is tracked through IP addresses.

I see what you mean about them looking like contacts but I wonder how much of that is him photoshopping.

That's a good question. He doesn't want anyone to know what he really looks like ... he wants to be a chameleon ... so I hope the "blue" eyes on the interpol alert is based on info from his family and not photos that police found of him.

That video was already removed. I wonder if police are on it and ensuring that everything he posts is quickly removed. That is one thing that would trigger him into anger ... not being able to perform for an audience ... so he'll keep trying to upload info until he makes a mistake and is tracked through IP addresses.

some people were saying that they are being removed b/c he is uploading music that is a copyright infringment

I read that it took less than 6 minutes for one of them to be removed (according to a poster on that youtube acc't)

Maybe he wants to be caught? I think he's going to keep trying to terrify, shock and appall even after he's caught, because I believe there are other vids and that they are set to upload automatically. He's not done, and I think he's prepared for the possibility of being caught. I think his goal is to be known, and that's all he really cares about. Or he intends to be one of those people that dies through suicide by cop. That way, he can torture that officer after he's dead, because even shooting a sicko is harder than it seems. ANd that way, he could have the "infamy" that he craves.

That's a good question. He doesn't want anyone to know what he really looks like ... he wants to be a chameleon ... so I hope the "blue" eyes on the interpol alert is based on info from his family and not photos that police found of him.

yeah, good point ... I wonder if you should send an e-mail off to Montreal police ...

Maybe he wants to be caught? I think he's going to keep trying to terrify, shock and appall even after he's caught, because I believe there are other vids and that they are set to upload automatically. He's not done, and I think he's prepared for the possibility of being caught. I think his goal is to be known, and that's all he really cares about. Or he intends to be one of those people that dies through suicide by cop. That way, he can torture that officer after he's dead, because even shooting a sicko is harder than it seems. ANd that way, he could have the "infamy" that he craves.

If any more videos come out, I may lose it.

I haven't had a drink in awhile and the thought of that is making me thirsty.

Now where did WhirlCadet go just when I had a question that probably only he/she could answer ........ sigh .......... sigh.

I am still able to see the video and all others he has uploaded under beavisbutthead. Its up there.

n/t, you asked about a wanted poster. I started putting one together based on the Interpol information (it's very much in draft format right now). I still need to add the contact info ... if anyone has that handy. I'm heading out for a bit, but will finish it up when I'm back and then we can make it available as a word doc or pdf for anyone that wants to post them.

MagnottaWantedPoster.jpg

Otto, if you have room, you might want to add the sketch of him dressed as a female.

Looks like BB over on YT doesn't like the SUN article that discusses the possibility BB is really LRM. BB has uploaded two more video's to his YT channel, and is saying that the reporter, Kris Sims from the Toronto Sun may be LRM dressed as a woman. Creepy......

I noticed it because BB commented on his own YT channel:

Check out this link. remove all the&#65279; X's
hXttp:/X/wwXw.youXtube.coXm/wa*tch?v=KZ5kvDoaCaY

Beavis Butthead 37 minutes ago

Sort of interesting that he post a comment about the video he had uploaded, and wants us to take out the "X's. Good thing to know, he may use the same technique in other web addresses.

Kris_Sims_Toronto_Sun.mp4 - YouTube

he is such a dumb****.....putting Xs in? what is the purpose of that? to appear all smart and mysterious? all you need is the code after the v=
then you put that code after the youtube.com/

@@

Otto, if you have room, you might want to add the sketch of him dressed as a female.

Do you have a picture in mind ... maybe the one from the Pearltrees site where he has long hair, or the artists rendition that was published in one of the papers?

Do you have a picture in mind ... maybe the one from the Pearltrees site where he has long hair, or the artists rendition that was published in one of the papers?

I think the real picture, the one from Pearltrees.

Trying to catch up here

Just a preliminary observation on the pic elepher, but the there are no mountains in it. Sunrise in the east should show mountains, and if it is sunset in the west, it should show the ocean. I'll give it more thought, and in the meantime maybe some other BC posters can give it a shot.

the more i look at it, the more i start to think that is was takin in white rock looking west at ladner/tawassen/duke point.. its to close to be the Island, and it doesnt look like Baffin isl.

I'm not sure if he wants to be caught....
His thrill is the game of cat and mouse....the game of toying with people online and law enforcement....

It is all a game and he is getting off on it. he has already publicly made it known that he LOVES people freaking out and being frustrated he cant be caught. he loves reading people say "oh i hope they catch him...why haven't they caught him" and so on...

I really don't think he wants to be caught....he will keep all this up until he is caught or is dead....I think he believes he is invisible and untouchable...he wants to make himself more and more notorious....not sure he thinks he has done enough.

...but that's just how i view it....i could be wrong lol

yeah, good point ... I wonder if you should send an e-mail off to Montreal police ...

Im pretty sure MPD is aware of all of that....
The FB group (Find the Kitten Vacuumer... For great justice.) that has been hunting him for over 2 years has sent every single piece of information and evidence that exists....including every single photo (including photoshopped ones and ones of him in drag/disguise)....

They have had more info on him for a long time including stuff that we are just now uncovering ourselves...

What that group (and LE according to them) is asking for now is NEW/CURRENT information - because police has all the old stuff.....

Like NEW usernames, new sites being created, etc etc...They want brand new tips....

The FB group has been amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member