Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if he is still operating his accounts why cant he be tracked through them? also, he has to be somewhere to get internet access. either public or hiding out with some sicko. if someone is hiding him then he will have more opportunities to kill again and who knows when he will be found? and i dont think that someone hiding him is too far fetched, he mentioned making videos for someone, maybe he wasnt lying?

compare your image (of the heater on the wall) to THIS...

Luka-Magnotta-2012-pictures (5) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
same? the lighting is very different....but seems placement is the same....

??

Just jumping off this since it has to do with confirming the scene -- I went back to confirm what I said in an earlier post that BB both "noticed" the differing patterns in the mattress and mattress cover and offered the explanation for them in a comment on the YT video. It's now "one day" ago in response to kcoolkittie or some such.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/06/01/19828941-qmi.html
Joe Warmington
"Legendary actor Christopher Walken plays Magnotta in the video game Ripper.

Classic attention-seeker Eric Clinton Newman plays Magnotta is his own video of sex, perversion and death.

Walkens’ version is Vince Magnotta and is fiction.

Newman’s version, who he legally re-named Luka Magnotta, is real.

“It’s like this is fun for him,” said one copper. “It’s like it’s one big game.”

A game like Ripper?"

Yahoo Answers is one of the internet's many cesspools. I'd be surprised if he didn't have at least one account there.

i posted a link from yahoo answers early on in this thread...

he posted around may 15th...

Warning: Graphic

MOO is that this is not the first time that LM has killed. Do any of you who watched the video think that there were at least two different victims/murders that were put together to make the one video? The skin tones of the victim in the video do not match from the beginning to the end. Also the still picture in the video of the victim's head (just the head) does not resemble the identified victim Lin from the pictures presented by MSM. The still picture of the victim's head in the video was also devoid of any signs of blood splatter.

I am half ways thinking that the internet *advertiser censored* Luka has more video footage and that there is more than one victim.

Rest in peace Lin, you did not deserve to come in contact with this evil. Does anyone want to wade into this sphere and provide any observations that you may have made or things that have struck you odd about the video.

Fooka Luka .... manical lunatic ... internet *advertiser censored*.

This is a quote from an article that summarizes LMR's encounters with the media and LE. It is about a letter that he sent to the media in London that found him and interviewed him after the kitten murders.

"But shortly after the paper received an email staff believed came from Magnotta telling of his love of London but saying he would 'have to say goodbye for now'.
The missive continued: 'But don't worry, in the near future you you will be hearing from me again. This time, however, the victims won’t be small animals. I will however, send you a copy of the new video I’m going to be making. You see, killing is different than smoking... with smoking you can actually quit.

'Once you kill, and taste blood, it’s impossible to stop.' The email was signed off with the name John Kilbride, one of the first child victims of Moors murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley.

The reference to the Moors murderers offered gruesome link between the kitten killing video and those dreadful crimes - Little Drummer Boy was the same track heard on a tape Brady made of the torture and murder of Lesley Ann Downey."

WARNING GRAPHIC!!! Don't follow this link to read the entire article because there are still shots from the kitten video's and the article is very thorough and descriptive about that happened.

http://thedisclosureproject-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/

I'm a bit confused with people claiming they were having difficulties locating Luka in connection with the kitten files since a reporter in the UK interviewed him in December because of the kitten files. It seems that he wasn't all that difficult to find.

They only tracked him down after he showed up at Sun offices, after The Sun published their "help us catch the psycho python killer" story early December. They just followed him back to his rented room. He was in London till Christmas/NYE I think (was evicted and carried out by police for not paying the hotel bill). He showed up in Montreal end of February. Can anyone place him in LA or Arizona in January through one of those alts?

When I was digging around last night I found a pix of Luka's most favorite place in Vancouver. Does anybody recognize where this is in Vancouver - identify the spot?

im from vancouver my whole life.. ive stared at it for a while.. with the sun setting west looking across a body of water like that i can think of either somewhere in white rock , or past west van up the sea to ski somewhere.. im trying to think of a resort tho that would be near the water like that.. i think its more likely he just pulled a random shot from the web of vancouver, and used it.. it is interesting that hes not IN the photo tho... he loves photo shop..

Warning: Graphic

MOO is that this is not the first time that LM has killed. Do any of you who watched the video think that there were at least two different victims/murders that were put together to make the one video? The skin tones of the victim in the video do not match from the beginning to the end. Also the still picture in the video of the victim's head (just the head) does not resemble the identified victim Lin from the pictures presented by MSM. The still picture of the victim's head in the video was also devoid of any signs of blood splatter.

I am half ways thinking that the internet *advertiser censored* Luka has more video footage and that there is more than one victim.

Rest in peace Lin, you did not deserve to come in contact with this evil. Does anyone want to wade into this sphere and provide any observations that you may have made or things that have struck you odd about the video.

Fooka Luka .... manical lunatic ... internet *advertiser censored*.

You forgot troll.

Has anyone researched "anonymousgirl4"? This dude is a parttime transvestite offline right? So he is likely to have one or more female online nics.

When I was researching him and one of many of his nicks, I came across a myspace that was clearly a transvestite. However, it was so early in the case I dismissed it and moved on. IF my recollection is correct it was with the Vlad ID. I could be wrong though. And the pic I looked at was questionable. It could or couldnt be him. The person was SO made up it was hard to tell.

On a sidenote, IF he was smart.. everyone is looking for Luka as himself or as a female. However, if he shaved his head completely it would throw everyone off enough to blend in and look totally different. Just a thought. He is vein though and seems to love his hair, but you never know.

... thats a boxspring ... there were TWO pieces in the vid ... (I checked - twice) ... if that was a mattress and someone was cut up on it, it would be much more er- dirty than that ...

Another poster had commented early on that maybe the man was dead when he was stabbed and cut up because of lack of blood. I noticed the man was barely moving then the next shot was of him on the otherside of the bed without the bindings and he did not move when he was stabbed, nor did any blood flow. I do not know why there was no blood. I also thought he was already dead by then. They say the bath tub was bloody. In the thumbnails I saw there was no blood dripping from the wounds. I suspect in between the 2 positions of the body he was killed ( or died from being drugged) and possibly most of his blood came out from a wound and drainned in the tub. What was on the bed was just what came out later. It was very odd. I am only guessing what happened off camera. And since this was clearly planned it is likely he did something like this.

I hear it as "I will make you just like me. I will make you as dead and angry and unfeeling as I am."

And I can just imagine him laughing somewhere online because he has proven that there are a heck of a lot of people just like him. Look at the video hits. I watched it too, not like I'm exempt. But he will take that as a sign that he's right. We, the general public, who are so beneath him are just like him. We hate him, and he hates us, and yet...we watched it too. Knowing what it was.

The quote I took to mean you made me, I am your Frankenstein. Maybe he blames someone or society for making him into what he is.:moo: :jail: Go directly to jail!

I found a picture of Luka posing on that very couch. Off to find it.

AH HA! that was easier than i thought :D

Luka-Magnotta-model (31) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This photo was taken on February 26, 2012.

So he made a fake pic of himself on that couch but posted it a while back? If so, wth? If he did it in anticipation of this and had possession of the couch, why didn't he take a real pic of himself on it? Do you suppose it was recently added? I don't know what to think of that.

Every time I see him, I can't get over how adorable he is, and how cheerful he looks. He didn't deserve this. And every time somebody views that horrible video, he is victimised all over again. It makes me so sad.

I know! I smile back at him whenever I see his picture. Poor guy. Robbed of his dignity even after his death.

Reading that article posted upthread about the Beavis guy, I realized just how truly alone, pathetic, and desperate LM is. He should just sulk his shameful sorry behind all the way to the next police station and turn himself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx