LYONS AUDIO TAPES and BS VIDEO GONE? Discussion with R HORNSBY here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO. Why would any of us who live in glass houses ever consider throwing stones at anyone else's glass house? Does anyone have morals, values or self respect any more? The things that JB has done so far is so embarrassing to me. I can see defending a client but to shove people in front of a speeding freight train the way he has makes me wonder if he ever thinks about meeting his maker one day.
IMO. When I first heard what AL's had said I wondered how many people walked out of her "speech". Then someone on one of these threads said something to the effect that it was possible that many at the conference had done the same thing. I believe that. But once again where are people's morals, values and self respect?
If I were the smartest person in the world I wouldn't be able to defend anyone if this behavior is the norm.
Please if someone can explain to me why it isn't important to hang on to your morals, values and self respect in this case I sure would appreciate it.
IMO. KC murdered Caylee period and her defense team needs to stop acting like a bunch of 4 year old bullies and start defending her as adults should.

Thank you for letting me vent and ramble on
Ya know what Wonders...what the defense is doing bores me. It also ticks me off that they haven't found the real killer. You would think they would care about finding justice for an innocent little girl.

Trust me, I don't want or need to know anything else about you. I know that you turned in a well respected attorney, not only that, but you made sure to inform the public about it on your forum. If "moral integrity" was your motive you would have had no reason to blog about it.

You made a comment about Mr. Scheaffer having to practice with his fellow defense attorneys in court, as if his actions will affect him in the legal community. I believe you are giving yourself too much credit. Mr. Scheaffer was well respected before you and will continue to be so. He wrote about a defense attorney that used vile comments to describe jurors and female prosecutors, those comments were very vile. I would not expect something like that from any professional. Mr. Scheaffer exposed Ms. Lyons for what she really is. I appreciated his comments on the matter and if you were a decent attorney, you would too. The fact that you have a problem with his comments tells me all I need to know about your "moral integrity".

If I was you I would be worried about YOUR future relationship with the legal community in Orlando, don't worry about Bill, he'll do just fine.

Very well spoken!

Yes, it's a privilege to relax in candor among colleagues at a seminar but why would the content of a seminar need protection? Florida sunshine is pervasive and walls do have ears. I've seen them. Check behind the drapes sometime. Further, this is the I.T. Age. We public "KILLERS" are heartened that the tricks of the trade are being exposed. Since the law is a game to many practitioners, we the jury resist and resent being the maneuverable pieces on the board with no chance to look at the little white book, "How This Game Is Played."

yes, it's a privilege to relax in candor among colleagues at a seminar but why would the content of a seminar need protection? Florida sunshine is pervasive and walls do have ears. I've seen them. Check behind the drapes sometime. Further, this is the i.t. Age. We public "killers" are heartened that the tricks of the trade are being exposed. Since the law is a game to many practitioners, we the jury resist and resent being the maneuverable pieces on the board with no chance to look at the little white book, "how this game is played."
bravo!!!

Yes, it's a privilege to relax in candor among colleagues at a seminar but why would the content of a seminar need protection? Florida sunshine is pervasive and walls do have ears. I've seen them. Check behind the drapes sometime. Further, this is the I.T. Age. We public "KILLERS" are heartened that the tricks of the trade are being exposed. Since the law is a game to many practitioners, we the jury resist and resent being the maneuverable pieces on the board with no chance to look at the little white book, "How This Game Is Played."

OMGosh, Tuba, we simply LOVE and adore you...especially love the way you so eloquently word your posts! Nothing like cutting to the chase!

Hmm I wonder if the prosecution can submit the video and transcript of this Lyon's defense conference in their answer to this latest motion by the defense? That would make things interesting.

It would show that Lyon's uses frivolous motions to bog down proceedings, and other less then moral means to sway juries, and disrupt the legal process.

Hmm I wonder if the prosecution can submit the video and transcript of this Lyon's defense conference in their answer to this latest motion by the defense? That would make things interesting.

It would show that Lyon's uses frivolous motions to bog down proceedings, and other less then moral means to sway juries, and disrupt the legal process.
I think JS would be have to be asleep not to notice that.

I seriously wondered if that was possible myself. :waitasec:

Interesting you make that point. Mr. Sheaffer specifically advertised in the Orlando Magazine (if I remember the magazine correctly) that he only takes on something like 10 cases a year.

So how much do you think he charges charges those 10 clients.... Must be a pretty penny, that is for sure.

This deep seeded jealousy is so transparent, :sick:

Or maybe, hopefully, somebody who cares about him is trying to get him to get himself under control before he completely ruins his reputation and career. The guy is wigging out.
If I were him, I'd start praying for a ghost writer to come in and take the rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member