LYONS AUDIO TAPES and BS VIDEO GONE? Discussion with R HORNSBY here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to bed guys. I can't even stand to be in the same thread OR forum as him.

What is most interesting about your thoughts are not that they are true - but the questions they raise in the people who hear them.

These types of questions are necessary to ferret out my true credibility. If I can ultimately withstand your attacks and still come out credible - then I have survived.

And my point of that analogy is to show your question of me is exactly what Mr. Baez's job is of Mr. Kronk. They need to cross-examine and explore every questionable motive, financial incentive, or bias he has in front of the jury.

If Mr. Kronk satisfactorily answers those questions, Mr. Baez has raised no doubts in a jurors mind - but, if Mr. Kronk does not answer those questions convincingly; well the jury may be left with questions about his veracity and credibility.

But keep it up, hopefully I can prove that while I am guilty of being a jerk, I am nonetheless an honest jerk.

Can the tape of Ms. Lyons be used against her by the prosecution against the most recent motions? In trial? Is that even a possibility?

Wait?
Hornsby has now released on his blog information pertaining to Sheaffer and his potential resignation or explusion from FACDL. I believe this type of information would be confidential between the FACDL and Sheaffer. If the information is confidential, should Hornsby face penalties from the FACDL for releasing such information? Perhaps Hornsby's resignation or expulsion from the FACDL would be appropriate?

Interesting you make that point. Mr. Sheaffer specifically advertised in the Orlando Magazine (if I remember the magazine correctly) that he only takes on something like 10 cases a year.

So how much do you think he charges charges those 10 clients.... Must be a pretty penny, that is for sure.

Don't know, don't care. Having him represent me would be worth every pretty penny.

Wait?
Hornsby has now released on his blog information pertaining to Sheaffer and his potential resignation or explusion from FACDL. I believe this type of information would be confidential between the FACDL and Sheaffer. If the information is confidential, should Hornsby face penalties from the FACDL for releasing such information? Perhaps Hornsby's resignation or expulsion from the FACDL would be appropriate?

He should be careful- his own behavior can be reported to the Florida Bar- he is bringing the profession into disrepute with this loutish conduct.

What is most interesting about your thoughts are not that they are true - but the questions they raise in the people who hear them.

These types of questions are necessary to ferret out my true credibility. If I can ultimately withstand your attacks and still come out credible - then I have survived.
And my point of that analogy is to show your question of me is exactly what Mr. Baez's job is of Mr. Kronk. They need to cross-examine and explore every questionable motive, financial incentive, or bias he has in front of the jury.

If Mr. Kronk satisfactorily answers those questions, Mr. Baez has raised no doubts in a jurors mind - but, if Mr. Kronk does not answer those questions convincingly; well the jury may be left with questions about his veracity and credibility.

But keep it up, hopefully I can prove that while I am guilty of being a jerk, I am nonetheless an honest jerk.

This is a big problem to me. While I respect your right as a member of WS since August of 2008 to participate in discussion on various topic threads, I take offense that you are choosing our forum today to (imho) provoke "attacks" in order to "prove your credibility". Shouldn't you be using your own blog forum to try to provoke attacks to defend, as opposed to putting our members at risk of violating TOS?

Seems very disrespectful to me...

I am now getting a clearer picture of AL motives. Per her articles, that I have cited in this thread, her motivation is not to state guilt or innocence, but rather save a life. One of her methods (again outlined in articles) is to introduce alternative theories. She doesn't state proving SODDI, just introducing other theories. I expect that she will use Kronk, not in an attempt to prove he did it, nor to prove KC didn't, but rather in an effort to introduce him and prior acts during her "introduction to alternative theories 101 lesson" she plans to present to the jury. Remember.....her sole job here is not to defend guilt or innocence AND she has said as much. She has been retained to prevent the DP. Nothing more...nothing less. If however, she is precluded from using info on Kronk discussed in the recent memo, during that "introduction to alternative theories" lesson, she needs to know that ahead of time and plan for alternate "bus accident" victim(s) or theory supporters.

Can the tape of Ms. Lyons be used against her by the prosecution against the most recent motions? In trial? Is that even a possibility?
Unlikely. And to be honest, it would be an interesting issue to explore. But the minute I start speculating to the possibilities, the minute my thoughts would be completely twisted.

So since I haven't seen the issue, I am unable to really think of a scenario where it could be used against the lawyer as argument that a judge could consider.

Unlikely. And to be honest, it would be an interesting issue to explore. But the minute I start speculating to the possibilities, the minute my thoughts would be completely twisted.

So since I haven't seen the issue, I am unable to really think of a scenario where it could be used against the lawyer as argument that a judge could consider.

Thank you, I just wondered if Ms. Lyons words could come back to haunt them ( the defense team) in trial, like say in closing arguments.

I just want this to be fair, I want a fair trial. I believe KC is guilty as hell though.

I don't think we can actually get inside your head and twist your thoughts. I think any thought twisty stuff is more likely a self-inflicted kind of thing.

Interesting you make that point. Mr. Sheaffer specifically advertised in the Orlando Magazine (if I remember the magazine correctly) that he only takes on something like 10 cases a year.

So how much do you think he charges charges those 10 clients.... Must be a pretty penny, that is for sure.

Come on, you can't be for real. You sound like a fourth grader that just got punched and had his lunch money stolen. IMO

"Well, that is all for now. I need to hit the gym. I will try to post some more over the holiday break.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you."

Gym closed, Mr Hornsby?

But you don't come out credible just because in your mind, you are "withstanding attacks". The mistake you make is in presuming the analogy holds between what happens to you and to Mr Kronk. It's like comparing passionfruit and grapefruit. You're making this out to be a personality contest rather than looking at the FACTs, and those facts lead to the perp as the primary, reasonable suspect.

At least you admit that Mr Kronk is getting attacked.

Well, have you listened to Ms. Lyons comments released the other day ? What do you think of what she said about jurors and her deragatory comments about female prosecutors ? This does not call for speculation.

Learning the ins and outs of our legal system has left me pretty disillusioned.

In my naivete' I had confused right and wrong & "ethics" with the law. It is about "gamesmanship." And who has more tools in their kit to play the game, little to do with right and wrong, guilt or innocence. See OJ, etc., & those with the big bucks, buying their way out of paying for crimes committed. North Carolina will be releasing 20 hardened criminals this month because they have earned points during their incarceration.

I must admit AL is definitely passionate in her feelings about the death penalty. Until I became familiar with the Caylee case, I was against the death penalty. Casey changed my mind. I really hope that the preponderance of evidence in this case trumps her game.

Wait?

RH is not a member of FACDL.

well, have you listened to ms. Lyons comments released the other day ? What do you think of what she said about jurors and her deragatory comments about female prosecutors ? This does not call for speculation.

despicable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member