MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW it was written in BLOOD! WHAT? Prior it was said red marker. :waitasec:

Reports: Aaron Hernandez wrote Bible verse on his forehead in blood, smoked synthetic marijuana before suicide
on April 19, 2017 at 4:38 PM, updated April 19, 2017 at 5:01 PM

Aaron Hernandez, the former New England Patriots player who authorities say hanged himself early Wednesday morning, was discovered with a Bible verse written in blood on his forehead, according to FOX 25.

Hernandez apparently cut his finger in order to write the verse in blood, the news station said, citing a source. An open Bible was also found in his cell.

Follow
Bob Ward Fox25 ✔ @Bward3
Source: #AaronHernandez found w/"John 3:16" written in blood on his forehead, open Bible in his cell. More #Fox25 4:30P
3:25 PM - 19 Apr 2017

Bob Ward Fox25 ✔ @Bward3
Source: #AaronHernandez found w/"John 3:16" written in blood on his forehead, open Bible in his cell. More #Fox25 4:30P
3:25 PM - 19 Apr 2017 http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/report_aaron_hernandez_wrote_b.html

Hey WS Friends! Catching up. Have been following Aaron and his tribulations:trials

I feel sad for everyone involved. IMO....he had this planned. It's incredibly heartbreaking.

Prayers to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He left a lot of pain in his wake, clearly. But his death -- and the autopsy that should surely follow -- might be able to answer a few questions.

Did Hernandez suffer from chronic traumatic encephalopathy, the degenerative brain disease? If so, was the disease connected to his violent behavior? And if so: Did Hernandez's lifetime in football contribute to the disease?

Nothing less than the future of football may be at stake.

It may seem premature to ask such questions.

Certainly, Hernandez had a violent life away from the game of football -- getting involved in scrapes and legal troubles throughout his high school and college years before being drafted by the Patriots.

Then again, it could be that football damaged him badly, with repercussions for his victims and their families.

Here is why we have to ask: There is a long trail of bodies in recent years belonging to NFL players who, it turned out, were living with CTE.

We know the disease can cause massive personality changes in the persons it afflicts, manifesting in depression and violent behavior. And while correlation does not equal causation, the correlation gets stronger all the time.

Junior Seau, the Hall of Fame linebacker for the San Diego Chargers, committed suicide.

So did former Chicago Bears safety Dave Duerson. Jovan Belcher, a player for the Kansas City Chiefs, killed his girlfriend, then committed suicide in front of the team's general manager. All were discovered, after their deaths, to have suffered from CTE.

The disease has hit particularly hard in Pennsylvania, whose gridiron traditions are second to none.

Mike Webster, the center on the Pittsburgh Steelers' glory days teams in the 1970s, was one of the first players diagnosed with the disease, discovered after his post-playing life spiraled out of control.

Former Eagles safety Andre Waters killed himself in 2006. Owen Thomas, a University of Pennsylvania lineman, killed himself in 2010. All were diagnosed with CTE after their deaths.

CTE victims who don't kill themselves can still suffer. Kevin Turner, the former Eagles fullback, died of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis -- which in turn was triggered, doctors say, by CTE. Living players like Jim McMahon and Tony Dorsett have reported suffering from dementia and depression believed to have been brought on by the disease.

>
But if Hernandez's violence can be traced to his football playing, those excuses will be harder to maintain. If football damages its players so badly that the violence spills out to affect their families and communities, we're no longer just talking about individual choices -- we may be looking, instead, at a public health contagion.

The NFL Draft is being held next weekend in Philadelphia. Young men will take the stage, smile for the cameras, and celebrate a milestone in accomplishing their lifelong goals. For the sake of those young men, their loved ones, and the cities they play in, we need to find out whether Hernandez suffered from CTE. The time to ask the questions is now. http://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2017/04/did_aaron_hernandezs_violent_l.html
That certainly raises some interesting questions and hopefully from a medical standpoint we can further examine this.

It's kind of a weird paradox with AH; he clearly was a person who made bad decisions and not what I'd consider a good person at all. However, when you reach that level of success and cannot get on track then you really have some deep psychological problems. He did cause a lot of pain and getting to the bottom of that may help a lot of people.

So did AH have free roaming privileges all the time? This would allow anyone to enter his cell at anytime.

CBS news at 530pm today just reported "AH locked his door" before committing suicide.

Now I thought inmates were locked in their cells especially at night. Anyone know the rules of this prison? Thanks.

That certainly raises some interesting questions and hopefully from a medical standpoint we can further examine this.

It's kind of a weird paradox with AH; he clearly was a person who made bad decisions and not what I'd consider a good person at all. However, when you reach that level of success and cannot get on track then you really have some deep psychological problems. He did cause a lot of pain and getting to the bottom of that may help a lot of people.

Concussions are certainly something to be concerned about but I guess the question is which came first multiple concussions or drugs?

Who are the sources?

Since then, more details have came out of what happened inside that cell and one being Hernandez reportedly had a bible verse written on his forehead as he hung from a bed sheet and also smoked weed just before he died.

“Aaron Hernandez was found in his cell with a Bible verse written on his forehead in blood … this according to local reports.

When officials at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Massachusetts responded to Aaron’s cell Wednesday morning, the verse John 3:16 was scribbled above his eyes, this according to WBZ Boston.

Hernandez had sliced his finger open in his cell and wrote the verse on his head with his own blood, says FOX 25. His Bible in his cell was open to that verse. Fox 25 says there was blood on the cell wall.

Hernandez had a reputation for being a religious person during his college football career at Florida and would read the Bible with head coach Urban Meyer every morning at 7:30 AM.

There’s more … WBZ also cites sources who say there’s evidence Hernandez smoked synthetic marijuana shortly before his death.”

Prison officials have yet to speak out about the incident.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...-forehead-smoked-weed-before-killing-himself/

How awful.Typical Reporting... gotta get it out first. Irresponsible!! Now it picked up all over as written in blood!
[video=twitter;854793035162542080]https://twitter.com/Bward3/status/854793035162542080[/video]

THEN Instead of Deleting ^^ he tweeted
Bob Ward Fox25‏Verified account @Bward3 2h2 hours ago

Must clarify: John 3:16 message found on Hernandez forehead written in red blood marker, not blood story developing #fox25

Drama and death in his life. Now drama in his death. Are these report to be believed. For realz......

Baez feeding the piranha. Much? I am all for the truth but this spin????

I was a fan when he was at UF.

And a fan when he was at the Patriots.

What a wasted life. What wasted lives.

He had such gifts. How many players vie for his level of success and never get there?

Tragic that he went down the path he did. :(

Pretty honest report. Or at least from the report point of view/opinion. JMHO

Aaron Hernandez exhibited the slightest change in his final days
Dan Wetzel
Columnist
Yahoo SportsApr 19, 2017, 9:36 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-hernandez-exhibited-slightest-change-final-days-143616551.html

Thanks for the article!!

BUT (I feel) that could have been written by every single individual CHOOSING the life of CRIME and MURDER.

He is LONELY and IGNORE by all due to his CHOICES. HIS choices.

I watched so much of the 2017 TRIAL and if not LIVE I watched all the LINKS that OUR amazing WEBSLEUTHS would post here daily.

I find all AH's actions were selfish ... he was not thinking of his family or friends ... not once when he chose the criminal way of life.

Rest In Peace to HIS victims.

How does one smoke some k2 in prison? Can someone shed light on this. Orange is the New Black on Netflix is as far as my prison experience goes.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

How does one smoke some k2 in prison? Can someone shed light on this. Orange is the New Black on Netflix is as far as my prison experience goes.

All kinds of things are smuggled in and made homemade all different kinds of ways.

ONB should help you see that lol. (meant in a friendly way not snarky:)).

How awful.Typical Reporting... gotta get it out first. Irresponsible!! Now it picked up all over as written in blood!
[video=twitter;854793035162542080]https://twitter.com/Bward3/status/854793035162542080[/video]

THEN Instead of Deleting ^^ he tweeted
Bob Ward Fox25‏Verified account @Bward3 2h2 hours ago

Must clarify: John 3:16 message found on Hernandez forehead written in red blood marker, not blood story developing #fox25

How could anyone write anything legible with blood dripping from their finger on a small surface like a forehead?? People have written things on walls with blood, but a forehead???

As a matter of fact, I find it hard to believe he could write anything on his forehead---even with a marker. He would have to look into something reflective and that would make the letters backwards so how the heck did he do that? I'm not one for conspiracy theories but something doesn't sound right here.

One good thing that came out of Hernandez's life is in his death and hopefully what the docs learn during his autopsy will save far more people than Hernandez killed. Concussions are such a horrible thing and multiple ones are, of course, even more horrible and unfortunately, after death is really the only time the true damage can be assessed and is the reason so little is known.

My husband had a head injury (he fell off a semi) and it changed our lives to the point I almost thought it would ruin our family. He would lose his temper over nothing, short term memory was almost non existent not to mention his head hurt for over a year. It took us a while to figure out what happened because he didn't take a direct hit to his head; his brain just did a lot of bouncing around inside his skull when he hit the ground. But, we were lucky, once we figured out what was going on, he saw the best doctor's (some out of state) and hubby worked his tail off to get better. (A lot of cognitive therapy to rewire his jumbled brain.) He is now back to his normal, amazing self. I apologize for the long story, I just wanted to point out it is a real thing and that I am so happy further attention is given to this. I am not sure head injuries are all of Hernandez's issues, but I am sure they didn't help and like my husband, it may have been a reason, but not an excuse to negate accountability.

All kinds of things are smuggled in and made homemade all different kinds of ways.

ONB should help you see that lol. (meant in a friendly way not snarky:)).
No, I know. I just didn't know how realistic it was, although it's based on a true story.

Thanks!

How could anyone write anything legible with blood dripping from their finger on a small surface like a forehead?? People have written things on walls with blood, but a forehead???

Maybe it was just 3:16?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member