MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure bet the Patriots wish they had never heard the name AH...what a nightmare for them financially and public relations wise. I do think AH wants revenge on everyone that "disrespected" him which the Pats have done by distancing themselves from him early on. I still don't think he really cared about anyone else...I will say though his reaction to the verdicts was odd so maybe something was brewing.

IMO, he will lose, but I agree with you!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think he'll loose too! Look how Baez has twisted and turned this. He was probably salivating about this so he could sue the NFL and their large cash roll!

Sad to say, but if that signing bonus does pay out, after all is said & done, the attorneys will line their pockets with little left for his daughter.

And here it is...the statement from the ME's office:

Massachusetts officials say the Medical Examiner WILL release Aaron's brain to Boston University ... but they have not given a specific time frame.
"The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner is conducting an investigation into the circumstances of Aaron Hernandez’s death, which may require further analysis of his body," the Secretary of Public Safety and Security said.
"Once that is complete the brain will be released to Boston University. No one is going to stand in the way of the family’s wishes for Boston University to have Aaron Hernandez’s brain."

Also just saw on the news Baez and another attorney entering the funeral home in Watertown where AH's body is. They mentioned that Dr. Baden was conducting an autopsy there. Yes, the Dr. Baden....

I think he'll loose too! Look how Baez has twisted and turned this. He was probably salivating about this so he could sue the NFL and their large cash roll!

Sad to say, but if that signing bonus does pay out, after all is said & done, the attorneys will line their pockets with little left for his daughter.

There are civil lawsuits by the families that would in line for the money from the estate....this will be long and drawn out.

Breaking News: Officialy ruled a suicide! And his brain will be released to BU!

Lots of new info coming out but I'll wait for links to post.

I'm really offended and annoyed by Baez's comments about the city of Boston...wish he would just leave, we really don't want him here!

I'm really offended and annoyed by Baez's comments about the city of Boston...wish he would just leave, we really don't want him here!

He should have no more 'power' or say so since the trial is over. Is he even licensed in Boston....don't think so. He is doing this for attention.

Thanks for the link. Paraphrasing due to copyright rule...

He was locked in his cell about 8:00 pm, found shortly after 3:00 am.

After autopsy, manner of death was suicide, asphyxia by hanging.

Cardboard jammed into door tracks of his cell.

Investigators found 3 handwritten notes next to a bible.

Oops...sorry, Thank you!

He should have no more 'power' or say so since the trial is over. Is he even licensed in Boston....don't think so. He is doing this for attention.

He is the "executer" of AH's will apparently.

He is the "executer" of AH's will apparently.

Yeah, saw that too.

Baez will 'act' as executor of his estate? Did AH change his will? If so, that puts a whole new twist on this...

Jose Baez, an attorney for Hernandez, has been retained by the athlete's family to investigate the circumstances surrounding his death and will act as the executor of his estate, according to a statement from Baez.

Yeah, saw that too.

Baez will 'act' as executor of his estate? Did AH change his will? If so, that puts a whole new twist on this...

Jose Baez, an attorney for Hernandez, has been retained by the athlete's family to investigate the circumstances surrounding his death and will act as the executor of his estate, according to a statement from Baez.

Exactly! Why?

Just hit me now...from the press conference Baez would not answer questions wether if it was suicide or not...it was all about the release of AH's brain. Seems like he knew about the results and the 3 notes, can't deny it was suicide so now it's about the results from the brain tests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SueDoeNim