MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well someone is lying here...either team Baez or Kennedy's guy.

Agree. Wonder where the attorney for Kennedy got his information from? JMHO Kennedy is some hot water. Kinda odd too that was only on suicide watch for such a short time.

well someone is lying here...either team Baez or Kennedy's guy.

Agree. Wonder where the attorney for Kennedy got his information from? JMHO Kennedy is some hot water. Kinda odd too that was only on suicide watch for such a short time.

on January 10, 2017 at 4:41 PM, updated January 10, 2017 at 5:49 PM
The Massachusetts Department of Corrections has released a video of Monday night's prison riot, which shows prisoners smashing a computer, grabbing a fire extinguisher and using what appears to be a table leg to whack a cell door.

Many of the prisoners have their faces covered, and the department blurred the faces of others to comply with state law regarding inmate privacy.

The riot occurred Monday evening at Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley. For approximately three hours, inmates destroyed a housing unit while correctional officers withdrew to get backup.

Massachusetts Secretary of Public Safety and Security Daniel Bennett told reporters Tuesday that the prisoners made weapons out of things like furniture, a fire extinguisher and a computer. They intended to attack correctional officers, Bennett said.

The prisoners were ultimately subdued with pepper spray. There were only minor injuries.
http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/01/watch_the_video_of_the_souza-b.html

:laughing: they have their faces covered, but their names are on their shirts! :jail: :floorlaugh:

**JMHO they should have video of AH cell area. This is from the riot in Jan 2017.

Published on Jan 10, 2017
Video released by the Massachusetts Department of Corrections shows a riot that took place at the Souza-Baranowski Corrections Center in Shirley, Mass. on Jan. 9, 2017.

[video=youtube;_fPfNbHM16M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fPfNbHM16M[/video]

I was really going to stop posting but saw this, things must be serious.

Travis Andersen‏ @TAGlobe

inmate allegedly linked to 3rd #AaronHernandez suicide note is back on suicide watch himself, according to a person familiar w/the matter.
11:00 PM · Apr 25, 2017

like i said the "perfect match"!!

I think he resembles the high school friend who is also rumored to have been in a relationship with AH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMHO this was probably what it looked like trying to get AH door open. This is from same prison : Uploaded on Jun 12, 2007
Joseph being extracted from Geoghan's cell by correctional officers at Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center
on 8/23/03

[video=youtube;IjkHXDtoXAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjkHXDtoXAo[/video]

I was really going to stop posting but saw this, things must be serious.

Travis Andersen‏ @TAGlobe

inmate allegedly linked to 3rd #AaronHernandez suicide note is back on suicide watch himself, according to a person familiar w/the matter.
11:00 PM · Apr 25, 2017
Please dont stop posting! I enjoy your local insight. :loveyou:
:thinking: back on suicide what himself? Makes it sound like someone else was also. It was stated he was on suicide watch immediately after it was announced AH deceased. But AH allegedly was not on suicide watch.

I was saying up thread, jmho seemed odd that he was only on suicide watch a short time. Also since there was discussion from the DOC about stuff in the notes that deals with investigation at prison. Judge even gave permission to redact as needed. CO allegedly didn't do rounds at same time someone died. Yes things are serious. Possible they found stuff in this inmates cell from AH? :thinking: it just getting started jmho

**from what I am understanding about the Jan 2017 riots, it started with 2 Correctional Officers fighting!

I think he resembles the high school friend who is also rumored to have been in a relationship with AH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm taking side bets that this kid has an agent and a book deal before he gets out of the joint. Not to mention a photo spread in "Inked" magazine.

jmo

JMHO I find it very likely someone may have requested or sent condolences.

[video=twitter;854884708714524673]https://twitter.com/kenneybaden/status/854884708714524673[/video]

From everything that has been released coming from court, appears that no one but the State Police and Prison know for certain who and what the notes say. I do hope for transparency that they Family/legal team do get copies of unredacted.

Except that if the state leaves everything in, someone on AH team will release the info and blame the state...that is how a certain lawyer works IMO

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
From everything that has been released coming from court, appears that no one but the State Police and Prison know for certain who and what the notes say. I do hope for transparency that they Family/legal team do get copies of unredacted.

Except that if the state leaves everything in, someone on AH team will release the info and blame the state...that is how a certain lawyer works IMO

Respectfully, this is an investigation into a prison death. As with any death, one would want transparency. JMHO It would not matter whom the attorney for the deceaced or family was/is same thing would be happening as it is currently. Some just choose to love to hate Jose Baez no matter what. The State prison has its own problems and one right now is from what has been stated that someone committed suicide and was found at roughly 3 am. Unknown how long between the missed 2 am rounds until was found at 3 but no matter whom the inmate or attorney I as a concerned citizen would want answers. I do not find that ok. I do not understand how some want to blow it off. What if a prisoner had used that time to set up an ambush and a CO was killed?

AH family has every right to have his property. And to investigate, and know the truths. JMHO

Press advisory from Baez regarding 3rd suicide note; I believe Baez
7a12e7d5f7ad6ef21b9f62d54660ace7.jpg

23m
Linda Kenney Baden‏ @kenneybaden
#AaronHernandez press release by @BaezLaw on behalf of team time to cease & desist- stop malicious untruths immediately. @ProfRonSullivan

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ShqH2XoAAiLG5.jpg

All I get out of that is someone waving their hand in the air and screaming "Look at me!" Seems like Baez is trying to bully his way back into the news.

He must still be hurt over the jurors rejecting his bus.

Then why doesn't Baez release who the 3rd letter was to? What's the big secret? We all know that information is going to come out so why not release it now?

He likes to be the center of attention.

I hope this is just a very bad rumor..can you just see a bus full of non family...non friends pulling up to this service? Sorry but if I were the family I would be very angry.Something really off with this story

It seems they did an interview with one of the jurors and directly quoted him explaining that he was given the invitation and declined to go.

I just remain confused - he killed himself after being locked up for life.

He waited IMO for the white house deal -- it is that simple IMO

In history, they are gonna both be linked forever - it's just how he wanted it .............................................

he accomplished his goal

giving away stuff is classic suicidal behavior

This was wildly planned out for months IMO Where the world IMO is getting messed up is focusing on the recent trial - IMO that had nothing to do with anything

He is locked up forever - why would anyone believe that he cared about this -- got him out of his cell

once e they won IMO he planned on killing himself that night- it is just not all that complicated IMO

and it worked forever the coverage of the little whatever it is won the super bowl will forever be connected with he hung himself

It truly is that simple IMO

All those guys that successfully ran around chasing some ball - are forever marred by his death, he won, forever how are they gonna be able to celebrate chasing a ball when one of their X's killed himself that day

forever...............................he took it away

and IMO he did so as a malignant narcist

but.................................................he won

If scribbling bible verses on your face, hanging yourself naked in your cell in the midst of serving LWOP is winning, he's welcome to that victory.

I was more concerned that Baez would somehow eventually get that appeal through and "miraculously" get him acquitted of Owen Lloyd's murder.

Originally Posted by turaj View Post
I hope this is just a very bad rumor..can you just see a bus full of non family...non friends pulling up to this service? Sorry but if I were the family I would be very angry.Something really off with this story

It seems they did an interview with one of the jurors and directly quoted him explaining that he was given the invitation and declined to go.

The foreperson was "devastated" when she heard the news per Boston CBS. So that is 2 jurors who have spoken out that I am aware of. And as you stated and posts upthread, the other juror confirmed it.

Sorry I have to laugh but I seriously doubt that they would be pulling up to the funeral home with a charter bus. Maybe for comfort to travel from Boston to Bristol, but not to the funeral home. JMHO
I have no doubt they were shocked as the rest of us were. And as the other juror stated they had spent the past xx time in courtroom it was AH. I could see someone reaching out to extend their condolences. I can't see the lawyers reaching out to the jurors. JMHO

And lawyers from both side often reach out to jurors after a trial. To get their thoughts on where they may have went wrong on things. Judge usually states this to the jury as well as media. They don't have to speak to anyone though unless they choose. So anything they say is on their own choosing after dismissed.

Press advisory from Baez regarding 3rd suicide note; I believe Baez.

Like someone else pointed out, if he would release information on who that third note was to, he could clear all this up.

Instead he's resorting to theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member