MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've asked me this question I have watched the Odin trial, but am still on Aaron's side.

OK, but I never saw your reply, sorry.

I am just trying to understand how you could have seen all of the video evidence, and the videos of Aaron holding the gun, and of Aaron driving the car that picked up Odin and drove him to the crime scene. And Odins last texts, telling his sister he is with Aaron. KNOWING all of this from the trial, how can you believe Aaron was innocent?

Why was Aaron driving Odin to the industrial park in the middle of the night , right before he was shot in there head then? Sorry, but I don't understand how he could be innocent, after seeing him in those videos...

In the beginning they also reported the letter was to the general public. That leads me to believe it was just an open letter addressed to noone in particular. jmo

So sorry, I was being facetious. If it were really addressed to JB, I'm sure JB would have gone on record. I think he may have hinted something in a certain direction and that is why they may have printed that.

You've asked me this question I have watched the Odin trial, but am still on Aaron's side.

Emi...you are quite emphatic that AH is innocent of everything including Lloyd murder...just wondering if you could point us in the direction of the witness or evidence that makes you so certain he did not commit that murder.

Emi...you are quite emphatic that AH is innocent of everything including Lloyd murder...just wondering if you could point us in the direction of the witness or evidence that makes you so certain he did not commit that murder.
No way. I've always presumed he is innocent and have supporting him no matter what

No way. I've always presumed he is innocent and have supporting him no matter what

maybe I'm not getting what you are saying but presumption of innocence is one thing but "supporting him no matter what" is quite different.
I guess the answer to my question is you made up your mind and that is that. That is fine...glad you were not on the jury.

maybe I'm not getting what you are saying but presumption of innocence is one thing but "supporting him no matter what" is quite different.
I guess the answer to my question is you made up your mind and that is that. That is fine...glad you were not on the jury.
Wish I was on the jury!!

"No way"? Does that mean you can't explain why you are so certain he didn't commit the murder? What is your reasoning for always presuming his innocence?....just curious.

K2, also known as spice, is a mix of different industrial chemicals which mimic the effects of THC. Once the chemicals are mixed, they’re generally sprayed onto leaf paper. K2 is banned in the U.S., but remains a popular alternative to marijuana since it’s cheap and relatively easy to buy. Side effects of the synthetic drug can be severe. According to The National Center and Addiction and Substance abuse, people who use K2 run the risk of delusions, hallucinations, anxiety, rapid heart rate, vomiting, and a combative nature.
Aaron Hernandez is one among many public sports figures connected with using synthetic marijuana. Arizona Cardinals linebacker Chandler Jones was hospitalized in 2016 after a severe, negative reaction to the drug. Ole Miss defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche also had a bad experience after taking the drug. He thought someone was chasing him in an Atlanta hotel. He ended up falling 15 feet from a hotel window. A bush broke his fall and likely saved his life.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/...tic-marijuana-found-in-aaron-hernandezs-body/

I have followed some big trials...day to day...Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and Aaron Hernandez. I guess it could be, not being on the jury and supposedly not letting the media have an effect on decisions and to just go by evidence. It is just frustrating how guilty these people are but for some reason the prosecution fails. Casey is off, Jodi is at least serving life and AH was only found guilty of OL murder. I feel he is responsible for the other 2 also. I just can't fathom how some could think not. Not talking about jury....

Some people have minds made up guilty or innocent prior to trial. No matter what. I watched the 2nd trial and JMHO the CW did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Lots of doubt. Personally I think AB was the shooter.

I didn't follow the first one but read some on it. But curious if the family will file civil suit on the other people who were charged? (Lloyd case) I also read but that the 2 guys that were killed that AH was acquitted are filing civil suits. I am most interested about ole Alexander Bradley right now.

If you go within this article, you can see the whole picture and it isn't AH. http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...ases-statement-on-their-relationship-photo/#4

969248_677907822238395_1756762962_n.jpg

GROSS. Pathetic human beings. I can't imagine being in that prison and I hope I never know! :shivers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people have minds made up guilty or innocent prior to trial. No matter what. I watched the 2nd trial and JMHO the CW did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Lots of doubt. Personally I think AB was the shooter.

I didn't follow the first one but read some on it. But curious if the family will file civil suit on the other people who were charged? (Lloyd case) I also read but that the 2 guys that were killed that AH was acquitted are filing civil suits. I am most interested about ole Alexander Bradley right now.

Because I so closely watched and followed the Odin trial, I cannot believe that AB was the shooter in Boston.

After watching AH in Odin's murder case, and seeing how AH took charge and was in total control of the killing, I cannot believe he would have been the passive victim in the Boston shootings. That is not his nature, imo.

i watched both trials and honestly very very different.....first trial was tried as a "joint venture" case so AH could be convicted whether he actually pulled the trigger or not...his being found guilty was actually a pretty easy verdict given the evidence and testimony that I saw. The second trial was not "joint venture" and thus demanded proving that he did the shooting...for me cw failed completely to prove the case...nevertheless AH probably did it.

I know they did not prove their case and the jury did make a decision because of that and yes, I accept that. I don't believe for one minute that AB did the shooting! If he did, it was because AH forced him to. Still don't think he pulled the trigger. Why would AH take him to Florida then leave him for dead?

That letter was to his stepsister...

Christina Hager‏ @HagerWBZ
"Tell the family I said 'Hi' and 'I hope all is well.'" Letter from #AaronHernandez to Kyle Kennedy's stepsister in Sep. 2016 #wbz

Because I so closely watched and followed the Odin trial, I cannot believe that AB was the shooter in Boston.

After watching AH in Odin's murder case, and seeing how AH took charge and was in total control of the killing, I cannot believe he would have been the passive victim in the Boston shootings. That is not his nature, imo.

I can respect that. But what I saw in the trial I watched is AB being cocky and got caught multiple times not being truthful. Like the shell casing and blood by the fence. No way he was shot in a vehicle and dumped out. He was shot by that fence where the blood spatter went through to the other side and the shell was ejected from the gun right there where it fell. JMHO was a drug deal gone bad.

Which brings me to the KK guy. Attorney saying he and AH knew one another prior to KK in prison. KK was a heroin dealer. I wonder if there are any paths crossed there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member