GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sisters divided: How Aaron Hernandez's murder trial has driven his fiancee and the victim's girlfriend apart

Shayanna Jenkins, 25, and sister, Shaneah, 23, used to talk on daily basis

Just a few years ago, they would go shopping together and get nails done

But now, the siblings have been divided in Aaron Hernandez's murder trial

Ex-NFL star, Shayanna's fiancé, accused of murdering Odin Lloyd in 2013

Mr Lloyd, Shaneah's partner, was first introduced to Hernandez via sisters

In court on Wednesday, Sheanah took stand as Shayanna sat opposite her

She told of hearing news of fatal shooting, then receiving hug from sister

Hernandez denies gunning down 27-year-old Mr Lloyd in Massachusetts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ndez-2013-murder-boyfriend.html#ixzz3RBbk7Hb5

Sisters divided: How Aaron Hernandez's murder trial has driven his fiancee and the victim's girlfriend apart

Shayanna Jenkins, 25, and sister, Shaneah, 23, used to talk on daily basis

Just a few years ago, they would go shopping together and get nails done

But now, the siblings have been divided in Aaron Hernandez's murder trial

Ex-NFL star, Shayanna's fiancé, accused of murdering Odin Lloyd in 2013

Mr Lloyd, Shaneah's partner, was first introduced to Hernandez via sisters

In court on Wednesday, Sheanah took stand as Shayanna sat opposite her

She told of hearing news of fatal shooting, then receiving hug from sister

Hernandez denies gunning down 27-year-old Mr Lloyd in Massachusetts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ndez-2013-murder-boyfriend.html#ixzz3RBbk7Hb5

So is Shayanna on anyone's list to testify? Seems like she would have to be called by someone? Also another storm hitting Boston tomorrow and they are closing schools....does this mean court cancelled again? They should have sequestered this jury...for many reasons .

So is Shayanna on anyone's list to testify? Seems like she would have to be called by someone? Also another storm hitting Boston tomorrow and they are closing schools....does this mean court cancelled again? They should have sequestered this jury...for many reasons .

Just saw it is cancelled again tomorrow 2/9 due to impending storm...every monday for the last three weeks.

Turaj where do you see schedule when they are closed

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Yes, they should have sequestered this jury. Not impressed with the judge at all.

Yes, they should have sequestered this jury. Not impressed with the judge at all.

I can't believe this judge took away the texts from MOMENTS before the killing. Judge stupidly, imo, ruled that they were not indicative of any 'fright' or relevance. Meanwhile, the victim was texting his sister, as he was being driven into the empty lot, and telling her who he was with, so LE would know who the killer was.

" With NFL---just so you know."

Ant the judge denies this^^^^ ? :no: SMH

I can't believe this judge took away the texts from MOMENTS before the killing. Judge stupidly, imo, ruled that they were not indicative of any 'fright' or relevance. Meanwhile, the victim was texting his sister, as he was being driven into the empty lot, and telling her who he was with, so LE would know who the killer was.

" With NFL---just so you know."

Ant the judge denies this^^^^ ? :no: SMH

Whoa, I had no idea about that. I need to look it up.

Whoa, I had no idea about that. I need to look it up.

this judge seems very pro defense...the judge is certainly devoid of any personality in this case....not that it is a requirement but some that I have seen in recent cases made things more interesting and I am sure easier for the jury.

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 52m52 minutes ago
UPDATE: #AaronHernandez trial has been delayed to Wednesday, Feb. 11, at 9 a.m. #AnotherSnowDay

:(

Not too many following this trial...with all the delays etc. sort of understand why...I decided to do a bit of googling on the judge in this case because something about her bothers me...she has been around for a long time and seems to be well respected; however she had another case back a few years...McCauley was on for the state and there was some real conflict between the two ...including personalities. It was pretty obvious from what I read and then it extended to saying this judge is just anti state no matter what. Then...fast forward to this case and McCauley sees that she is on the bench again and tried to get her to recuse herself but she refused....so there is history there...not my imagination that she is hostile towards the state and frankly biased towards Hernandez. At least in the other case the defendant was found guilty so lets hope on this one.

The Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 8m8 minutes ago
Aaron Hernandez girlfriend Shayanna Jenkins granted immunity from prosecution http://ow.ly/IPIwZ

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...l?hootPostID=cba4ec7a6f9a8cdee5377198eb856e29

"Shayanna Jenkins, the fiancee of Aaron Hernandez, has been granted immunity from prosecution in Hernandez’s first-degree murder trial in the 2013 killing of Odin L. Lloyd, according to court records.

Jenkins is facing perjury charges for allegedly lying to the Bristol County grand jury that investigated Lloyd’s death and ultimately returned the murder charge against Hernandez, with whom Jenkins has one child................"

(maybe we will find out what happened to the gun???)

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...l?hootPostID=cba4ec7a6f9a8cdee5377198eb856e29

"Shayanna Jenkins, the fiancee of Aaron Hernandez, has been granted immunity from prosecution in Hernandez’s first-degree murder trial in the 2013 killing of Odin L. Lloyd, according to court records.

Jenkins is facing perjury charges for allegedly lying to the Bristol County grand jury that investigated Lloyd’s death and ultimately returned the murder charge against Hernandez, with whom Jenkins has one child................"

I certainly hope so, Chelly. I'm glad they gave her immunity, hopefully she'll testify truthfully on every single thing she knows about it.

AP
Previously, Aaron Hernandez’s lawyers feared that the player’s fiancée had struck a deal with prosecutors to testify against Hernandez in exchange for immunity from her pending charge of lying to a grand jury.

Those fears have come to fruition, in the form an agreement that is no longer a secret.

Per multiple reports, Shayanna Jenkins has been granted immunity and will testify against Hernandez.

It’s a horrible sign for Hernandez, who now faces the introduction of chapter-and-verse details from Jenkins regarding things said and done by Hernandez before and after the body of Odin Lloyd was found in an industrial park near Hernandez’s home in North Attleboro. And since Hernandez and Jenkins weren’t married, anything he said to her can and will be used against him at trial, without the benefit of the marital privilege.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/10/shayanna-jenkins-to-testify-against-aaron-hernandez/

Dislike

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see their interactions from this point forward after they have been so lovey-dovey in the courtroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025