GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see their interactions from this point forward after they have been so lovey-dovey in the courtroom

well as NG says "bombshell tonight" and indeed this is a bombshell....been wondering about her...they must have convinced her that not only do they have a case against her but the case against her "boyfriend" is strong and he won't be walking the streets anytime soon. He is her source of money no doubt so was concerned that she would not cooperate. But...could she take this deal and then be a hostile witness of sorts or worse just lie on the stand? I hope to not miss this testimony...should be really interesting.

well as NG says "bombshell tonight" and indeed this is a bombshell....been wondering about her...they must have convinced her that not only do they have a case against her but the case against her "boyfriend" is strong and he won't be walking the streets anytime soon. He is her source of money no doubt so was concerned that she would not cooperate. But...could she take this deal and then be a hostile witness of sorts or worse just lie on the stand? I hope to not miss this testimony...should be really interesting.

Maybe she has realized that once the attorneys are paid and the civil suits complete there will be no money left?

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell 20m20 minutes ago
Judge said she received a note from a juror & also wants to go over scheduling issues with attorneys & #Hernandez at sidebar @wpri12

Liam Martin ‏@LiamWCVB 16m16 minutes ago
#Hernandez smiled, winked at Shayanna after entering. W/ immunity, she now risks contempt of court charge if she refuses to testify. #WCVB

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell 3m3 minutes ago
Scheduling - We are only going through 11am today. No court tomorrow. Full day on Friday. Court holiday Monday. @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Only 1 1/2 hours of #AaronHernandez court today. No court tomorrow due to scheduling issues.
----

No wonder they estimate a 6 -10 week trial, she did say full days next week (weather dependent) to make up the time but this whole week is almost a wash.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Only 1 1/2 hours of #AaronHernandez court today. No court tomorrow due to scheduling issues.
----

No wonder they estimate a 6 -10 week trial, she did say full days next week (weather dependent) to make up the time but this whole week is almost a wash.

that estimate was before the weather issues and juror issues etc. so gonna be longer than even the10 weeks I think...jurors will start having scheduling issues as it goes longer...not so sure tomorrow no court is due to a juror issue. Judge sort of operates like they can go forever and does not really keep things moving on a daily basis.

that estimate was before the weather issues and juror issues etc. so gonna be longer than even the10 weeks I think...jurors will start having scheduling issues as it goes longer...not so sure tomorrow no court is due to a juror issue. Judge sort of operates like they can go forever and does not really keep things moving on a daily basis.

So a 2 hour court day and judge "suspends" court at 1050am so make that a 1.50 hour day...really clipping along...then her usual admonition to the jury "keep your minds suspended" and its over till Friday....I can't help but wonder what this kind of helter skelter schedule does to a jury other than increase the possibility of losing them both mentally and physically? Sorry but I find this judge "creepy"!! Just a personal reaction.

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell 5h5 hours ago
Judge addressing it now - juror was excused today for personal reasons, will not affect our ability to go forward @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell 5h5 hours ago
#Hernandez said "I love you" to fiancee Shayanna Jenkins as he left the courtroom today @wpri12

Would he know that she got immunity?

I'd think his attny would clue him in since the rest of the world knows. lol You know the old saying, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer....and if she does tell all she knows, I doubt he'd consider her much of a friend.

I expected to get home today from work and see at least a few pages. Jeez. Did anything get done in the 1.5hrs? Any testimony at all?
At least I'm off on Friday.

I expected to get home today from work and see at least a few pages. Jeez. Did anything get done in the 1.5hrs? Any testimony at all?
At least I'm off on Friday.

Luv...some testimoney 1.50 hour worth...very boring. As for the immunity...for sure AH knows about it and his attorneys are gearing up to effectively use her for their own case. The talking heads have made it clear she will be a "hostile witness" and prosecution are hoping that it is obvious she is covering up for him and are not exactly expecting her to say she took the gun etc. AH's attorneys will be working hard to make this really bolster their case and I am very concerned they will do just that. In no way is she turning on AH...she lied 29 times to the grand jury...she will maybe not directly lie but bet she skirts around the truth...this will challenge the state and hope they are up to it...I would think she may be their last witness?

Judge removes another juror from Aaron Hernandez case

"That was for reasons that were entirely personal to that juror," Superior Court Judge Susan Garsh said. "It has nothing to do with this case."

Hernandez is facing a murder charge in the death of Odin Lloyd in 2013. The jury still consists of 16 jurors, with 12 of them deciding Hernandez's innocence.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25065742

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 41m41 minutes ago
Jury is not in the courtroom yet. Defense raising concerns about video clips the Commonwealth intends to show today. @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 39m39 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez's fiancee Shayanna Jenkins is not here today @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 32m32 minutes ago
Defense is objecting to a clip that apparently shows #Hernandez with an attorney in a vehicle at the police dept. @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 29m29 minutes ago
Prosecution says this video shows #Hernandez dismantling his phone, breaking it down into 3 pieces. @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 26m26 minutes ago
Prosecution says police manipulated camera to capture these scenes. Argues no expectation of privacy in public area @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 18m18 minutes ago
JUDGE: Zoom on camera does not affect the court's decision @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 16m16 minutes ago
JUDGE: delivery of a telephone does not invade attorney client privilege (vid apparently shows #Hernandez lawyer giving AH different phone)

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 12m12 minutes ago
Judge rules #Hernandez had no expectation of privacy in the car in the PD parking lot. Video of AH dismantling phone is in @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 12m12 minutes ago
Judge wants video to be edited to cut out attorney handing #Hernandez a new phone. Says it will be obvious AH is using 2 different phones

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 2m2 minutes ago
NEW: Next week's schedule for #Hernandez Trial, Half-Day Wednesday, Full days M,T,Th,F @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 3m3 minutes ago
On the witness stand now - Kevin Halle, Sgt. @MassStatePolice Crime Scene Services #HernandezTrial @wpri12

Trooper Gallagher talking about doing a grid search on Landry Ave which borders the industrial pit area and finding a small handgun.
Obviously not the murder weapon but interesting none the less.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 6m6 minutes ago
Siri just got in trouble. She spontaneously spoke from someone's phone. Such a troublemaker. #AaronHernandez -RK

:giggle:

I wonder if Shayanna is going to testify today.

It does seem to be the only day she hasn't been in the gallery. I hope so, her testimony ought to be very informative.

Enterprise rental car guy subpena records.
Prosecution asks him nothing other than did you provide info. He did to a trooper. That's it. Not what the info was, who rented a car etc...
Def asking him about rental tickets. Pros objecting because it isn't in evidence and they don't know what it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018