GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with renting cars all the time? It's not like he couldn't afford to buy one or two. :dunno:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 7m7 minutes ago
Will break for the weekend. Cross-exam will begin Tuesday morning at 9am. #AaronHernandez -RK

what happened in court today? Did the girlfriend testify?

This man has been trouble for years. He is the most likely suspect of a shooting in Gainesville when he was a student. He was never interviewed by police in that case. He also punched a bartender, rupturing his ear drum. That case never came to anything because the victim would not cooperate, citing that he was working out a settlement with the university.

This man has been trouble for years. He is the most likely suspect of a shooting in Gainesville when he was a student. He was never interviewed by police in that case. He also punched a bartender, rupturing his ear drum. That case never came to anything because the victim would not cooperate, citing that he was working out a settlement with the university.

I was wondering why the girlfriend has been in the courtroom every day if she is a potential witness. I have seen if it is a member of the family sometimes there is an exception but she is not....now that she has the immunity she is sure to be called by the state and I think it remains to be seen who this really benefits...she will no doubt be playing some word games to avoid giving too much to the state and I think the defense attys are right now spending most of their time on crafting questions to get the story from her they want...I suspect it will be a pivotal moment in this sort of boring trial.

I was wondering why the girlfriend has been in the courtroom every day if she is a potential witness. I have seen if it is a member of the family sometimes there is an exception but she is not....now that she has the immunity she is sure to be called by the state and I think it remains to be seen who this really benefits...she will no doubt be playing some word games to avoid giving too much to the state and I think the defense attys are right now spending most of their time on crafting questions to get the story from her they want...I suspect it will be a pivotal moment in this sort of boring trial.

I have been wondering the same.

If you watch the trial at Court Chatter:

Court Chatter Live ‏@CourtChatterLiv · 18m18 minutes ago  Opportunity, WA
Court Chatter is in the process setting up our new home. Come Join us on our temporary site at http://bluesharp1911.wix.com/courtchatter

I googled it. New site is now courtchatter.com according to their twitter.
I've been following this trial but working until noon today so I hope to catch up later.

Ted Daniel ✔ @TedDanielFOX25

NOW: #AaronHernandez trial resumes after 3 day wknd. His fiancé Shayanna Jenkins in courtroom on his side #fox25

Ted Daniel ✔ @TedDanielFOX25

#AaronHernandez mouths "I love you" to fiancé Shayanna Jenkins as he walks in. #fox25

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 2m2 minutes ago
Officer Grim back on the stand for the defense's cross examination @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

Officer Grim back on the stand for the defense's cross examination @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

Grim says his report was wrong. Towel not 3-4 feet from body like he wrote, says it was actually 4-5 yards @wpri12 #HernandezTrial
-----

I'm not loving the temp CC site, the stream box is too small trying to fit it and two tweet feeds side by side.

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 47s48 seconds ago
Defense done with cross of Officer Grim @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

I'm so curious about this towel, did they find AH's DNA on it? Or matching towels in his home?

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 47s48 seconds ago
Defense done with cross of Officer Grim @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

Can anyone explain the fiance sitting in court with the expectation she will take the stand? It really is odd to me. It is expected she will be a "hostile" witness but it seems that state feels even at that they can make some points by using her.

Can anyone explain the fiance sitting in court with the expectation she will take the stand? It really is odd to me. It is expected she will be a "hostile" witness but it seems that state feels even at that they can make some points by using her.

She apparently has accepted immunity in exchange for her testimony so I don't know how hostile she can be towards prosecution (and perserve the immunity deal). As a witness though I don't know why she's able to sit in the courtroom, even stretching the 'family' thing as fianceé/his child's mother it still doesn't seem like that should be allowed.

She apparently has accepted immunity in exchange for her testimony so I don't know how hostile she can be towards prosecution (and perserve the immunity deal). As a witness though I don't know why she's able to sit in the courtroom, even stretching the 'family' thing as fianceé/his child's mother it still doesn't seem like that should be allowed.

she is counting on him getting off and I would be stunned if she throws him under the bus in any way...she will no doubt just not remember alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025