GUILTY MA - Abducted Woman Rescued & 3 Bodies Found In Springfield, May 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found in the basement and the garage it said. The body in the garage was in plastic ( I read in another link) and that was the foul odour reported. I don't know if the basement body or third body were buried - they haven't said. I hope the other child is ok - (if there is more than one child.)

LietKynes post: 14135857 said:
The above link ( thx, shiressleuth ) states the body was found at the home... wonder if he'd buried them ?
Possibly those who lived with him were unaware of the murders.... or were too frightened to speak out lest they become one of his victims ?

Disgusting piece of fecal matter.

Makes one wonder what might be going on in their own neighborhood ?
Reminds me of the horrific crimes of Anthony Sowell. :(

Police back at Springfield kidnapping suspect’s home where bodies found
SPRINGFIELD — Investigators brought in ground-penetrating radar and shovels to search for evidence at a kidnapping suspect’s home where three bodies had already been found.

No additional human remains were discovered at the Springfield property on Friday, but the ongoing investigation could take “days, if not longer,” Hampden District Attorney Anthony Gulluni said.

Everyone else who lived in the home where it is believed Stewart Weldon lives, including a child, is accounted for and safe, Gulluni said. The state’s Department of Children and Families said it had taken emergency custody of a child in Weldon’s home and was investigating in collaboration with law enforcement.

Weldon, 40, has lived at the home, which is owned by his mother, for two years, public records show.

Weldon was arrested Sunday following a chase after police tried to stop him for having a broken tail light, authorities said. A woman in his car, who according to police was distraught and crying uncontrollably, said he had held her against her will for a month, sexually assaulted her and beaten her.

The woman was taken to a hospital with multiple visible injuries and remained hospitalized Friday. She is expected to survive, the district attorney said.

Weldon pleaded not guilty to kidnapping and other charges on Tuesday and was held on $1 million bail. His public defender has not returned calls for comment.

Calling LE about the smell from the garage? Did the abused woman live there? I thought she had been kidnapped. This is a strange case so far. The mother may be abused also.

Yes, confusing....

The victim said he had been holding her captive for a month or so....Wondering if maybe she had tried to end the relationship and he turned on her, holding her against her will, and threatening to harm their children, etc. ?

I find this really confusing. He lived with his partner in his mother's house, with his mother in residence at the same, not very large house and mum does not notice the injuries and the suppurating wound or the stab wounds to his partner?
she calls 911 because of a bad smell? This is ridiculous. I can have my son torturing and murdering, but the smell is overpowering?

The reports say that there were other people living in the home.

Bit suspicious the mother who it seems might actually live there, only rings the police after her son has been arrested. Unbelievable imo that none of them knew what was going on around them. Are they all on crack?

"Along with Weldon, an older woman lived on the property with a younger woman and a younger man -- apparently a boyfriend and girlfriend, he said.

Another neighbor, who lives a just a few houses away from 1333 Page Boulevard, said he had been picking up an unpleasant odor in the neighborhood for the last week or so.

"It's been smelling weird," he said."

Reclusive and menacing: Neighbors of Springfield home where bodies were found describe kidnapping suspect

The other thing I find a bit strange is that he was arrested on Sunday, the police saw what he'd done to the woman in the car, he's charged with some really serious offences but the cops didn't think to get a search warrant for the house where he's apparently held, tortured and brutalised this woman for one month? That it took until Wednesday for someone else to ring the police and report a foul smell is quite damning imo.

The other thing I find a bit strange is that he was arrested on Sunday, the police saw what he'd done to the woman in the car, he's charged with some really serious offences but the cops didn't think to get a search warrant for the house where he's apparently held, tortured and brutalised this woman for one month? That it took until Wednesday for someone else to ring the police and report a foul smell is quite damning imo.

I didn't realize that until now o_Oo_Oo_O

I wouldn't condemn anybody on the basis of the confused and preliminary information we have here. Well, the kidnapper dude, yes, but it appears that a great deal of what's being presented as factual is speculation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deprizilla
Back