GUILTY MA - Abducted Woman Rescued & 3 Bodies Found In Springfield, May 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think we know where she was tortured and held. Anyone have a link?
Also, maybe the smell wasn't so bad a week ago but by Wednesday ( is there a link that states the mother rang up Wednesday?) it was rank. Maybe he had the bodies covered ready to take in a car to dispose of them and his arrest put paid to his plans. I think there are details we probably don't know ATM.

Last edited:
Did he live in PA at any point? I don't see but one Stewart Weldon on FB and it's listed as Weldon Stewart.... so unsure if same person. Anyone find any SM for him?

The 22News I-Team discovered he has been arrested twice in Westfield in 2015 and 2016, and at least a dozen times in Springfield since 2002.

According to court documents obtained by the I-Team, Weldon was sentenced to jail-time in July of 2010, after being charged with breaking and entering at night with the intention to commit a felony, and assault with a dangerous weapon.

Weldon is accused of trying to break into a grocery store on Belmont Avenue, then allegedly sped away when police attempted to pull him over.

He has also been charged with unarmed robbery, assault and battery on a police officer, and resisting arrest. In one incident, he allegedly threatened to kill someone, then swung at police officers.

Over in Westfield, Weldon was charged with assault and battery and assault with a dangerous weapon in Westfield District Court in January of 2015.
Kidnapping suspect Stewart Weldon was arrested twice in Westfield

Weldon also has a child that's not even a year old. Court documents show a judge modified his curfew in December of 2017, so he could be there for the birth of his child.

“It’s really upset our whole family. We’re really shocked," said Theresa Jenkins, Weldon's aunt.

In an exclusive interview with Western Mass News, Jenkins said that the news about her nephew, Stewart Weldon, has created conflict in her family.

“Some of us have the last name still, Weldon, and it affects their jobs and it’s just hurting us," Jenkins added.
“We just can’t believe it because he does have a kind heart, he really does, when he’s, you know, Stewart," Jenkins added.

These court records also show that the woman who was in the car with Weldon on Sunday when police arrested him on multiple charges including kidnapping - that woman is the mother of his child.

This is based on a motion for permission to travel in December 2017, when Weldon requested to visit the woman when she gave birth.

Before this week. Weldon had three open cases.

Man facing kidnapping charges has several prior arrests

I snipped the above so it's not in the same order as in the article.

I can't find the original news report from Monday talking about Sunday's arrest, when they thought they were just dealing with a violent kidnapping. All the articles have been updated since then :p I've been trying to find it because it mentioned that the woman couldn't tell them where she'd been held. Of course that might have been mistaken information, but it might also explain why there was a delay in getting to the house.

I can't find the original news report from Monday talking about Sunday's arrest, when they thought they were just dealing with a violent kidnapping. All the articles have been updated since then :p I've been trying to find it because it mentioned that the woman couldn't tell them where she'd been held. Of course that might have been mistaken information, but it might also explain why there was a delay in getting to the house.
It’s also possible his drivers license didn’t identify his current address. I’m in MA and moved 2 years ago. They don't require me to update my license until it expires. They say just write the new address on the back of the card, but that keeps wearing off, even with a Sharpie.

I'm becoming more convinced that these serial rapist, murderers have an enabler or two in their lives. When finally caught on serious charges, people then come out and say this and that terrible stuff, how they aren't surprised, etc. A few, people will claim they never saw that side of the person, they were friendly, etc. But it's appearing to me to be more and more enabling along the way. These perps feel invincible. They get smack with small charges, get probation and just escalate to more serious charges. What's scary is thinking of all the things they've done over the years and not been caught!

I don’t know about everywhere but here in Mass. the judges let everyone out with slaps on the wrist! We have a huge crime problem and heroin epidemic. The police are doing their jobs catching the perps for the most part but it’s all for nothing when the judges turn around and let them go over and over again! Something needs to be done especially when it comes to violent offenders they need to be locked up end of story once you cross that line there is no coming back! There was a cop killed recently on the cape the perp had over a 100 previous cases and many of them were violent offenses. The cops are sick of it, the citizens are sick of it but the judges here are apparently appointed so they get to do whatever they want!

“It’s really upset our whole family. We’re really shocked," said Theresa Jenkins, Weldon's aunt.

In an exclusive interview with Western Mass News, Jenkins said that the news about her nephew, Stewart Weldon, has created conflict in her family.

“Some of us have the last name still, Weldon, and it affects their jobs and it’s just hurting us," Jenkins added.
“We just can’t believe it because he does have a kind heart, he really does, when he’s, you know, Stewart," Jenkins added.

These court records also show that the woman who was in the car with Weldon on Sunday when police arrested him on multiple charges including kidnapping - that woman is the mother of his child.

This is based on a motion for permission to travel in December 2017, when Weldon requested to visit the woman when she gave birth.

Before this week. Weldon had three open cases.

Man facing kidnapping charges has several prior arrests

I snipped the above so it's not in the same order as in the article.

BBM

If this tragedy wasn't enough... how in god's name can someone say that ??
His past criminal history was extensive -- people must have observed his cruelties ; no matter how he tried to hide it.
And he doesn't strike me as someone who has any self control.
MOO

In Springfield, search for answers goes on - The Boston Globe

According to city police and district court records, Weldon was arrested by Springfield police three times in 2017, most recently after he was seen assaulting a woman on a city street on Oct. 14 shortly before 10 p.m. Weldon drove away and was stopped after officers were able to box him in with their cruisers.

Weldon jumped out of the car and refused to be handcuffed, despite being punched several times by one officer, and tased by two other officers, according to a police report.

Weldon, who allegedly had two knives on him, bit one of the officers in the leg, police wrote.

He pleaded not guilty and was released on $1,000 cash bail posted by his mother, Constance, records show. He was ordered to wear a GPS device, but court records indicate he cut off the tracking device earlier this year.

According to city police and district court records, Weldon was arrested by Springfield police three times in 2017, most recently after he was seen assaulting a woman on a city street on Oct. 14 shortly before 10 p.m. Weldon drove away and was stopped after officers were able to box him in with their cruisers.

Weldon jumped out of the car and refused to be handcuffed, despite being punched several times by one officer, and tased by two other officers, according to a police report.

Weldon, who allegedly had two knives on him, bit one of the officers in the leg, police wrote.

He pleaded not guilty and was released on $1,000 cash bail posted by his mother, Constance, records show. He was ordered to wear a GPS device, but court records indicate he cut off the tracking device earlier this year.

If he cut off the tracking device months ago----why the He!! hasn't anyone come and arrested him for that offense?

How can it be called a 'tracking device' if someone under so called 'house arrest' can cut it off, and pile up dead bodies in their garage?
cloud-smiley.gif

SPRINGFIELD — Fearful families waited in dread for answers Saturday, wondering how an allegedly violent kidnapper with a lengthy criminal record had been allowed to walk this city’s streets, as investigators continued to search the man’s home where three unidentified bodies have been found.

Springfield City Councilor Adam Gomez said a constituent called him concerned about a daughter who recently went missing.

“In the last few months into a year, there have been a bunch of missing cases,” he said in a telephone interview.
Weldon’s family members have not responded to requests for comment. A man who identified himself as Weldon’s cousin posted on Facebook about the arrest and discovery of the bodies, saying, “My cuz Stewart Weldon is officially A serial Killer.” He did not respond to a request for comment.
“My sister lives across the street from this gentleman . . . with her husband and two daughters,” he said. “That’s the scary part in my life, realizing that this could be your next-door neighbor. That’s how it hit home for me.”
:eek: Shocking for family members and neighbors! And, of course, for residents of the community who are missing a loved one. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deprizilla
Back