MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the searchers with hatchets was a bit alarming.

If she is in the woods, wouldn't a level of decomp odor be in the area of her location? Vultures flying around?

Wish we could see actions being taken behind the scene. Has LE been able to get her ph records by now?
I'm not sure about vultures, we have them here but I almost never see them in the winter.
As for the smell of decomp, yes, most probably.
She's only been missing a week but depending on the weather there (if it's been below freezing?) I think that might slow the rate of decomp which would also hamper the odor to some degree.
The only thing MSM is saying about her phone is that it's been turned off since 01.01.

Except we have nothing to base a possible affair (by either) on, from either LE or MSM so, I'm keeping that rabbit hole firmly shut and locked. For now. :)
There are a couple of things that make me wonder about any affairs possibly going on. Ana has a separate life 5 days a week and it's been said there is often no call or checkin for a day or two. That kind of situation is ripe for one or both to begin talking to other people.

And her husband is about to be sentenced, perhaps for a lengthy time, and that must have put quite a strain on the relationship. So even though neither LE or MSM has spelled it out, I do think the circumstances suggest it as a possibility.

I am not convinced that Ana's bosses asked her to return to work on New Years Day. So it seems to me that either her husband made that up, or she did. If he did, then it makes sense they are searching the nearby woods.

I think there is also a possibility that Ana made up that story about having to go back early---perhaps she had a boyfriend pick her up? And things went sideways?

Right. Not too many people are normally up at 4am, especially if there had been a party the night before that likely ran over into the early morning hours. Was there another reason she was awake at 4am? Was she told that she left (and then, why add in the detail about "with bags"?)

ETA: Do we have a confirmed time that she was last seen from anyone outside her family?
I saw mention of them hosting a New Years Eve party---but I am not sure the timing of that. I assume until past midnight at least.

Drain the pool? Can't you just look in it? It's not like a swamp?

This is getting weirder and weirder.
Narrator: It was,in fact,a swamp pool.
This is purely my opinion and speculation - but if it was the MIL who reported seeing her at 4am - I’m just saying that it’s not unheard of for mothers to try to protect their sons in these types of investigations. So I am not taking it as gospel that she was in fact seen by a family member at 4am without any other independent corroboration such as surveillance camera footage. All my opinion only.
<modsnip>
I wonder what the dynamic was in the marriage with his mom living there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw mention of them hosting a New Years Eve party---but I am not sure the timing of that. I assume until past midnight at least.
We are, however, talking about the MIL. There's every possibility she went to bed earlier (the party was with friends if I recall) and, also, older people are often known to be awake in the early hours. Her being up at 4 am isn't odd to me, but I do question having the account of only one family member seeing Ana leave.

I agree. And if there were a likelihood of self-harm or 'ran off to Serbia' or whatever he would certainly be out there saying something to that effect IMO
wow, so much to unpack. That pool is one of the worst I have seen. So gross. but also so dangerous. And NO FENCE?

THREE little boys and no fence around the putrid swampy pool ? So dangerous.

And so depressing. It spells out the feeling in the house at the time. JMO
No fence is an insurance liability. My parents removed the diving board when I was a kid for that reason. If that pool was closed off for the winter, they def didn’t add the proper chemicals.

wow, so much to unpack. That pool is one of the worst I have seen. So gross. but also so dangerous. And NO FENCE?

THREE little boys and no fence around the putrid swampy pool ? So dangerous.

And so depressing. It spells out the feeling in the house at the time. JMO
It was disgusting, it didn't get that way overnight.

I'm curious if the kids ever spent time in DC with Ana during the week?

Making note of divers... They are looking HARD. MOO

JAN 7, 2023
“This includes a ground search, aerial search by the State Police Air Wing, and the search of small bodies of water in the area by State Police divers,” Procopio said. “Simultaneously, investigation into her disappearance by State Police and Cohasset police detectives also continues.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay