MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prenuptial Agreement?
Supplemental Sentencing Memo of the US filed June 6, 2022, at page 3:
Def't Failed to Provide Info re His Wife's Assets
In earlier filing, Def't said he "believed his wife's assets and liabilities did not affect his net worth as he had NO RIGHT [bbm] to the assets...."

Did Brian merely want to dodge disclosure in the pre-sentencing stage?
Or could Brian's stmt be an accurate conclusion about her assets based upon a prenuptial agreement?

Re MisPers case & depending on specific prenuptial contract terms, if there was one, MOTIVE?
Would his financial condition be better w her death or a divorce?
IDK.

Are we allowed to discuss a criminal lawsuit involving the Real Estate company that Ana is now working for? Two con artists were arrested in April of 2022, and someone from that realty company helped them with their scam. It is an interesting situation....Ana is the Regional Manager for Tishman Speyer, I believe.

The two men arrested in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday who attempted to cozy up to Secret Service agents could face conspiracy charges after spending their year-and-a-half living in a luxury apartment building allegedly posing as federal agents.

A regional manager for Tishman Speyer, the owners of the building where Taherzadeh and Ali's apartments were raided on Wednesday, had set up a meeting to speak with DailyMail.com on Friday morning – but the individual pulled out at the last minute.

Just a mile from the Capitol and three miles from the White House, Taherzadeh and Ali were conducting an operation where they posed as agents with Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) – tricking a luxury DC apartment building and its high profile residents as well as appearing to convince Metro Police Department that they were working for the government.

According to sources, the Tishman Speyer-owned and operated building cooperated with Taherzadeh and Ali believing the guise that they were federal agents.

Building management, the sources allege, provided the duo with access to surveillance cameras, including codes to access all doors in the building and a list of personal information about a number of residents.
If Ana was the regional manager that was supposed to speak with DailyMail.com, I wonder if she actually pulled out, someone else contacted DailyMail.com posing as her and pulled out, or if she never pulled out, but due to her going missing and not wanting to comment on the case, they just said the unnamed manager pulled out.

If Ana was the regional manager that was supposed to speak with DailyMail.com, I wonder if she actually pulled out, someone else contacted DailyMail.com posing as her and pulled out, or if she never pulled out, but due to her going missing and not wanting to comment on the case, they just said the unnamed manager pulled out.
The article was written back in April 22. It's not a recent event.

$125,000 Check? Why Not Payable to Brian? Def't's Sentencing Memo.

Filed 06/07/22 for Def't Brian W., by Atty Tracy Miner, memo itself is 7 pages long, plus exhibits, for total 17 pages.

At page 3 (of 17), "Diana Walshe gave Brian $125,000" and memo ref's Exhibit B, which is included (page 8 of 17) w memo &has the image of the face & reverse of an “Official Check” from Santander, dated May ??, 2018 (I can’t read day), in amt of $125,000. Okay.

“Pay to the order of”… “Ten Sail Consulting” (LLC? I can’t read) What. WHO’S THAT?
On reverse side is hand-PRINTED endorsement “TEN SAIL CONSULTING LLC.”
Nothing that looks like a signature typically used for endorsement imo.

Someone here said Brian has numerous business affiliations. Was Ten Sail one of them?
Was Brian the sole owner of Ten Sail LLC? Or were others entitled to some of Ten Sail income, assets, profits?
Why would Mom have bank issue the check payable to a BUSINESS, when allegedly she & Brian both stated the $$$ was for FAMILY/household type exps.

For that matter, what was the SOURCE of the $$$? Did it come from Mother’s a/c or someone else’s? One of Brian’s businesses? Or? Scratching my head.

Another point, the face of the check does not identify the REMITTER’s name, presumably would be Mother. On blurry check image, not sure if there is a “memo” field where remitter name would usually be typed in.

Not that this bears on the MisPers case, but I see why the June 2022 memo at page 3, says Brian “did not intend to conceal the transaction” and “considered it immaterial to his financial condition” in making his pre-sentencing financial disclosures.
Does he prefer his business affiliates not be made aware of this & similar FUZZY dealings?
Or the IRS? IRS? IRS? Whoa. Or corresponding MA state revenue agency?

Seems a bit dodgy, shaky, or lame. Imo jmo moo icbw.

Last edited:
The article was written back in April 22. It's not a recent event.
One of the defendants pleaded guilty at end of October, 2022. Sentencing has not happened yet. [AFAIK}

So it is still an ongoing situation and I think it is interesting that it is happening in the company she works for, and apparently involving the role in the company that she has. And it is fraud, so it makes me wonder if there is any connection with the disappearance somehow.

Are we allowed to discuss a criminal lawsuit involving the Real Estate company that Ana is now working for? Two con artists were arrested in April of 2022, and someone from that realty company helped them with their scam. It is an interesting situation....Ana is the Regional Manager for Tishman Speyer, I believe.

The two men arrested in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday who attempted to cozy up to Secret Service agents could face conspiracy charges after spending their year-and-a-half living in a luxury apartment building allegedly posing as federal agents.

A regional manager for Tishman Speyer, the owners of the building where Taherzadeh and Ali's apartments were raided on Wednesday, had set up a meeting to speak with DailyMail.com on Friday morning – but the individual pulled out at the last minute.

Just a mile from the Capitol and three miles from the White House, Taherzadeh and Ali were conducting an operation where they posed as agents with Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) – tricking a luxury DC apartment building and its high profile residents as well as appearing to convince Metro Police Department that they were working for the government.

According to sources, the Tishman Speyer-owned and operated building cooperated with Taherzadeh and Ali believing the guise that they were federal agents.

Building management, the sources allege, provided the duo with access to surveillance cameras, including codes to access all doors in the building and a list of personal information about a number of residents.
Whoa....reported serious & credible national security breach that goes all the way to the U.S president & vice president potentially involving her employer? What the?

Last edited:
How did she meet him? I read here they were married in Serbia. Also she was already in America for years in DC prior to marriage again in Serbia. So I remember my Serbian grandmother fixing myself (3rd generation in USA) and brother with 2 Serbian gals from the church blind date. We were 16. We both thought we were going to not like the girls we picked up at the Serbian Hall. When we saw them come out the door-they looked like Janyne Mansifield and Marilyn Monroe, they walked up to our waiting 1962 Dodge-looked in- saw my 120 pound brother and myself, "take us to get something to eat then drop us back off". My point is Serbia has beautiful women, they usually are Orthodox and tend to marry other Serbians. So she escaped Serbia after attending university and visited alot and has family there. The American Serbian community is close knit thru the church here in Detroit. I just hope that more background on whether Ana associated with any Serbian people thru the Church during her time in this country and whether she had an arranged marriage with a fellow countryman. Anything to help in finding Ana-since work is not the only place she could have confided in others-maybe a priest or clergyman or someone also Serbian. IMO

Last edited:
JAN 6, 2023
  • Police Chief Quigley said there's been "no electronic footprint of her" at all since Jan 1st.
  • Her husband was sleeping when she left, the chief said, adding she was presumably called to a work emergency in DC.
  • The fire began in the attic.
  • The chief said they're getting help from the TSA, FBI and Secret Service as well as Massachusetts State Police and detectives from Hingham, Hull, Norwell and Scituate.
Why help from the Secret Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member