MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So very dumb which is why I think he was drunk. New Year’s Eve probably involved a lot of drinking which probably contributed to her death. That is of course no excuse in any way. I don’t think this was pre planned which is supported by the after the fact supply purchases. He is one stupid creep.
I do like that the guy who feels the need to steal over a million from his dad, defraud art buyers, hide assets through his wife, and goes into a restaurant and orders all the expensive truffles and wine... can't bother to be discrete about buying cheap cleaning supplies!!

Like do you think he was standing in Home Depot thinking "should I get the affordable Clorox or this high-end luxury mop?"

What a dingbat.

The guy is in jail though. There's no risk to the public and I am watching the video from the dump - that's a lot of garbage they may be going through.
Look at how much time and how many people were required to find poor little Quinton Simon. If there is something to be found there, I hope they find it quickly.

Wondering if the $450 included some hand tools.
I have recently become a fan of single-brand battery-powered yard tools and man, those batteries are expensive! Like $100 each! Of course the benefit is that you can use them interchangeably in all the different tools. I even got rid of a gasoline powered chainsaw and now have one that will run on the same Dewalt batteries I use in my weedwhacker and lawnmower. So, maybe he went the battery chainsaw (ick, sorry) route?

I've also noticed that nowadays wheelbarrows and yardwork wagons are very expensive. (Gonna get mine from yard sales from now on I think). I wonder if he bought anything like that.

I am confused. I watched the video at the transfer station/garbage dump through minute 11.5. It looked to me like they loaded all that stuff they photographed and was spread out during the search and pushed it back into the big pile. Am I missing something? Did anyone else keep watching the video? I was pretty encouraged when it looked like they were taking pictures. Maybe I am missing something. In addition, there were not that many people there to do the search. You can see I am anxious to move this along......I can't stand the thought that this guy, who appears to have used his closest family members throughout his entire life as ATM machines could have killed this beautiful woman to do more of the same. I would love to know if there was a life insurance policy.

It's not Brian's mother's fault that he has potentially killed his wife.

She stuck by him when he committed a non-violent crime. Hell, even Ana's family supported him.

Brian has told LE that he was the last person to see Ana, not his mother.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that she had no clue he was capable of killing his wife TBD.
Probably. And I’ll add a wild guess that she’ll be convinced it was the wife’s own fault.

New DB article

Quoting myself, but from the article

“It’s incredibly sad to learn that Ana is missing,” Rivlin told The Daily Beast. “As a parent of young children, I’m having a hard time processing this and hope that she is found and reunited with her family. In the immediate aftermath of the transaction, she seemed shocked and pressured Brian to call me. They were newlyweds at the time, and I got a sense from speaking with her that she wasn’t in on the crime.”

Per the DB article, it is impressive that Ana went from manning a front desk at a luxury hotel to being a property manager in one of the top real estate firms in the country in such a short period of time. This is a testament to her hard work and all while having three boys in a short span. I'm sure Brian swept her off her feet and lied. She was also busy working and being a mother and probably didn't realize the extent of his lies until more recent years. Heck, it seems like her Mom really liked him too. It can be shocking to realize that who you married isn't who you thought. It happened to a close friend of mine. No red flags until shortly after they started having kids. Then he morphed into a completely different person. I was shocked too as my husband and I met him and thought him to be a solid character.

I know of someone personally who was caught for a homicide because he left a fingerprint at the scene. The reason why they had a fingerprint on file is because he scammed someone on eBay (for much less money) and the misled buyer thankfully filed charges against him. That fingerprint led to the suspect immediately and after uncovering further evidence, prosecuted him.

My heart absolutely bleeds for these children who have had their whole lives turned upside down overnight. I pray they can find themselves with solid and loving relatives if possible.

Published January 9, 2023 9:50am EST

The husband was arrested Sunday and charged with misleading a police investigation. Prosecutors asked for $500,000 cash bail, which was granted under a $5 million surety bond.

Monday's court hearing revealed that investigators found blood in the basement area and also a knife which also had some blood and was partially damaged.

Prosecutors told Judge Mark S. Coven that Brian Walshe went to Home Depot and purchased $450 worth of cleaning supplies.

[..]

Ana Walshe, 39, was last seen on New Year’s Day when she was reportedly expected to use a ride-sharing service to Logan International Airport in Boston to get on a flight to Washington, D.C., where she works for an international real estate developer and property manager.

Cohasset Police Chief William Quigley previously told reporters that investigators could not immediately confirm the rideshare picked Walshe up. She was reported missing by her employer, Tishman Speyer, a high-end property management and real estate brokerage, and her family.

[..]

Ana Walshe's cell phone pinged in the area of the home both on Jan. 1 and Jan. 2, prosecutors also revealed at Monday's court hearing. Brian Walshe hired Boston-based big gun criminal defense attorney Tracy Miner, who is known for defending former FBI agent John J. Connolly Jr., who was convicted for joining Whitey Bulger’s crime ring. Miner was also in court Monday.

I was just wondering this. I am willing to bet this wasn’t planned, he got angry and tried his best to cover. Maybe his mom gave some clue when she realized her grandchildren needed help more than him.

Thats a really practical and emotionally logical insight. Mam maybe didnt know full story. And friend says NYE was totally friendly. Something exploded afterwards.

Imo

The husband was arrested Sunday and charged with misleading a police investigation. Prosecutors asked for $500,000 cash bail, which was granted under a $5 million surety bond.

Monday's court hearing revealed that investigators found blood in the basement area and also a knife which also had some blood and was partially damaged.

Prosecutors told Judge Mark S. Coven that Brian Walshe went to Home Depot and purchased $450 worth of cleaning supplies.

[..]

Ana Walshe, 39, was last seen on New Year’s Day when she was reportedly expected to use a ride-sharing service to Logan International Airport in Boston to get on a flight to Washington, D.C., where she works for an international real estate developer and property manager.

Cohasset Police Chief William Quigley previously told reporters that investigators could not immediately confirm the rideshare picked Walshe up. She was reported missing by her employer, Tishman Speyer, a high-end property management and real estate brokerage, and her family.

[..]

Ana Walshe's cell phone pinged in the area of the home both on Jan. 1 and Jan. 2, prosecutors also revealed at Monday's court hearing. Brian Walshe hired Boston-based big gun criminal defense attorney Tracy Miner, who is known for defending former FBI agent John J. Connolly Jr., who was convicted for joining Whitey Bulger’s crime ring. Miner was also in court Monday.
Respectfully, why was he granted bail? He's already on probation ( I know it's for a different class of crime), but with his recent history and the strong evidence against him, I'm surprised this was an option.

[..]

[..]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective