MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was live at the trash facility. At the end (around 37 minutes), you can see what looks like plastic on the ground and someone taking flash photos

Seems like they are pretty specifically pulling out black trash bags. Perhaps those are the ones they found at BW home, or he purchased at HD? What a horrific task this would be. Thank you to LE.

Moo

I can’t imagine that Cohasset waste goes that far north. If he drove to his mother’s apartment on Jan 1, and that’s near the WTF, but didn’t buy the supplies til Jan 2 late afternoon, I’m curious about the timeline. Did he head back toward the mother’s place on Jan 2 or early Jan 3?
I suspect he took her body to his mothers first and then after his shopping spree went back and finished the job. creep

I think the parents may have been divorced. The will, according to sources, left son Brian only "best wishes" and the rest to the father's sister and her children.
Yes. Lawyer family members trying for years to find the millions Bryan stole from father in life and after he died. Unbelievable story but he got away with it long enough to get the millions. One of the trials he's been 'on'. Reason he will have jail time for the art fraud. Was going to have house arrest or something like that, till the theft of father's estate was presented. He is in the middle of awaiting sentencing but now.. well then.

Video update this evening.....nothing new in particular.

"NewsCenter 5 has also learned that part of the search involves a dumpster that was brought in from an apartment complex in Swampscott, where Walshe's mother-in-law lives."

Scrolling down, there is a photo of Ana's house in DC I hadn't seen before.

So ... well .... I've finally caught up. I just can't find the words ... so I'll just ask the question - why?? Just why?? What on earth makes one human being decide that killing their spouse is the answer to whatever their issues are. Honestly, I just don't get it, I guess not understanding how a sick mind works is a good thing. The amount of clues, mistakes, lies, etc. that were somehow meant to cover tracks is really nothing short of laughable. I mean who googles how to get rid of a 115 pound body? How to dismember a body?

My thoughts are all on the children now. Three precious toddlers who have lost their mommy ... shameful tragedy. I hope they find her soon, Godspeed Ana. Bless your babies and all who love you.

Moo

Oh, and one more thing. I love my son, deeply, unquestionably. I will sing his praises as a son, friend, husband and father but ... if his wife went missing, he lied to LE, they found a bloody knife in his basement, and searches for how to dismember a body on his computer, I would stop singing - immediately! Moo

Seems like they are pretty specifically pulling out black trash bags. Perhaps those are the ones they found at BW home, or he purchased at HD? What a horrific task this would be. Thank you to LE.

Moo
LE are doing quite an awful and sad job there and I'd say they found her. In the way she was put. The man on his own in yellow jacket walks about looking dejected and sad which also confirms to me.

LE are doing quite an awful and sad job there and I'd say they found her. In the way she was put. The man on his own in yellow jacket walks about looking dejected and sad which also confirms to me.
I think they found her too. Notice the others walking away. Poor Ana for encountering this wicked idiot.

Oh, and one more thing. I love my son, deeply, unquestionably. I will sing his praises as a son, friend, husband and father but ... if his wife went missing, he lied to LE, they found a bloody knife in his basement, and searches for how to dismember a body on his computer, I would stop singing - immediately! Moo
This ^^^ !
I don't think it means a parent stops loving their child, but a responsible family member will neither tolerate nor support any criminal actions whatsoever.
Loving does not mean supporting/enabling.
The shame alone can destroy a family member, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro