MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the point of searching this? Did he think he was going to find articles about “How To Dismember a 115-Pound Woman’s Body in 10 Easy Steps”? It’s dumb enough that he’s allegedly searching about dismemberment on the Internet, but to think that he thought he would find exact instructions for a specific weight is even dumber. MOO.
"One Weird Trick To Dismember a 115-lb Woman's Body"

Honestly, if he searched those exact terms or anything along those lines, I would have thought it was someone trying to frame him, that's how stupidly obvious that would be. At least search for "best way to dress a 115-lb deer kill" or something.

I think it will be tomorrow. I am so sad for Ana and sorry for doubting her. Her poor precious boys that have lost both parents. I do think enough has been found it will confirm that she's not with us.

He will not do well in prison at all.

Tyvek? Not plastic electrical ties which I could understand.. but Tyvek? Look at and think about the many uses, properties and cost of Tyvek here on this advertisement. Tarps are the next expensive items on his list but they don't come near to bringing the price up to $450.00. If my assumption is correct about the high cost of body disposal supplies in comparison to less expensive cleaning supplies, then why would anyone need to buy that much Tyvek when disposing of a body? Never mind why he bought so much ... how about what plan did he have in mind when he bought it all? I'm out of the loop and need some education on this Tyvek thing.

For 1, I don't know what type of ankle bracelet he has but they are not always reliable and they do not necessarily send up-to-the-minute information to the probation officer. I don't know this specific area but there are spots where the wifi/data/satellite coverage is not good enough to report the location accurately. In some cases I have seen the state refuse to grant electronic monitoring because the defendant lives in an area with unreliable data/satellite coverage so they will not be able to track him.

The issue with it also is you are allowed to go out for certain things. You can meet with your attorney, you can go to doctor appointments, sometimes you can go to work (depending on the conditions). So these things are usually not the case that they beep or whatever if you leave the house. Your location is just recorded and if you are somewhere you shouldn't be, you are facing a probation or parole violation (which can get you back in jail).

So I wouldn't call it the honor system, but it is not like an invisible fence for dogs that zaps you if you move around.
Rbbm
Pity it in't.
the only thing left is if he drew A map to where he left her
He didn't but I bet his ankle bracelet did.

It's going to be a sad ending tonight.

JMO

It's not Brian's mother's fault that he has potentially killed his wife.

She stuck by him when he committed a non-violent crime. Hell, even Ana's family supported him.

Brian has told LE that he was the last person to see Ana, not his mother.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that she had no clue he was capable of killing his wife TBD.

This has Dulos vibes written all over it. I sure hope they find her (body).
Remember Doug Stewart dropped the wrapping to his tarp at the mailbox when he kidnapped his wife Venus; also left the paper receipt for the purchase of the tarp and his other nefarious items in his truck? Such idiots.

Poor Ana, her boys and her family.

"One Weird Trick To Dismember a 115-lb Woman's Body"

Honestly, if he searched those exact terms or anything along those lines, I would have thought it was someone trying to frame him, that's how stupidly obvious that would be. At least search for "best way to dress a 115-lb deer kill" or something.
So very dumb which is why I think he was drunk. New Year’s Eve probably involved a lot of drinking which probably contributed to her death. That is of course no excuse in any way. I don’t think this was pre planned which is supported by the after the fact supply purchases. He is one stupid creep.

I think they found her too. Notice the others walking away. Poor Ana for encountering this wicked idiot.
Yes, the body language on them all, and calling over the forensic prob who put on her gloves and started taking pix. as they walked away. At least it won't be all drawn out so long. I can't stand it for her mother to know or see anythng of this of her daughter. They just need to make an official I.D at lab and all that. This drone was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member