MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the point of searching this? Did he think he was going to find articles about “How To Dismember a 115-Pound Woman’s Body in 10 Easy Steps”? It’s dumb enough that he’s allegedly searching about dismemberment on the Internet, but to think that he thought he would find exact instructions for a specific weight is even dumber. MOO.

This man stole from his father, HIS MOTHER's husband. He destroyed evidence of existing will information that had left Brian out of his will. And this woman,who was married to the violated man, is gushing over how wonderful this son is.

This is just such a strange scenario.
Well there is obviously a story behind the mother/and divorced husband long ago. It's out there, the story too .

TRANSCRIPTION OF INTERVIEW WITH FAMILY FRIEND (PART 2)

9TH JANUARY

Reporter - This has been a heart breaking week for all of the friends and co-workers and family members near and far. The real people who love this couple. He sat down with me today and talked about how painful this week has been. Saturday night cooking, cheers'ing, playing with the couple's children and now these very frightening new details that we learned in court today.

Friend JM - I said, 'what's wrong, is there something wrong'? and he said 'yeah buddy, Ana's missing.

Reporter - That Wednesday phone call from Brian Walshe left JM in shock. He had only just hugged the couple goodbye after leaving the Walshe's New Year's Eve party around 1:30 in the morning, Sunday.

Friend JM - It was festive. She was texting with friends and she was sitting next to me at the bar stool, at their kitchen. There was absolutely no indication that any modicum of a tragedy, of disappearance, or anything else could have happened that night.

Reporter - The middle of the night work emergency with no cell or bank activity since, never made sense for J. He met Ana through Brian, but despite their friendship, his fears grew.

Friend JM - Both Ana and Brian have been, individually and together, very impactful on my life. A part of me had this suspicion all along that there may have been foul play and that, somehow.. just the story wasn't adding up.

Reporter - Those suspicions painfully confirmed by a Sunday evening arrest for misleading police and chilling evidence presented in court.

Friend JM - My biggest fear has shifted towards the children. I wondered if the children were safe.

Reporter - And fortunately, we know that those three young boys are physically safe. Our team first reported that they were in state custody. We know that there are some immediate relatives who also live in Massachusetts. But from these friends that I've been in touch with everyday, since we learned of Anna's disappearance really, right now, in all of this helplessness and fear for them, the only thing that they are finding some sense of calm or peace, if that's possible, from, is working together to try and figure out how they can financially and emotionally support these boys and keep a lot of faces who love these kids in their lives constantly.

This man stole from his father, HIS MOTHER's husband. He destroyed evidence of existing will information that had left Brian out of his will. And this woman,who was married to the violated man, is gushing over how wonderful this son is.

This is just such a strange scenario.
I think the parents may have been divorced. The will, according to sources, left son Brian only "best wishes" and the rest to the father's sister and her children.

Yeah. When I wrote the note, I was trying to stay within parameters that he was considered a "victim". I don't think we need to tiptoe around that any longer.
the only thing left is if he drew A map to where he left her
He basically did I’m sure. It’s coming.

Hope not I've just tried it as an experiment :eek: .

I am positive multiple here did the same!

Okay, so I obviously did so as well. It's actually not all that helpful. The top few results were news articles about him and that google search, and those news articles were scattered throughout the results. Then most of the links were to articles about losing weight.

It wasn't until the 43rd result that I finally got a relevant answer! They suggested dissolving the body in lye and then burning any remains-- well, okay, they didn't suggest it really, they talked about a case where a man did that to a 115-pound woman he killed. Result #58 talked about Jeffrey Dahmer similarly dissolving bodies in acid (which I knew, because of the Netflix documentary).

It is probably impractical for him to try either lye or acid, but maybe he did buy barrels and acid at the Home Depot. They sell muriatic acid for balancing swimming pools, and different size storage containers. He does not seem to be the brightest and appeared to be panicking so maybe he would actually try to enact the top solutions suggested by such a search.

I mean, things can't get much crazier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members