MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well ... no wonder the HD bill was $450! I'm thinking it included a hacksaw and hatchet! I imagine as soon as they identify whose blood is on these items, there will be a murder charge.

I saw a comment up thread about an interview with Ana's sister who lives in Toronto, Canada. I'd appreciate a link to that interview if it's acceptable on WS. I sure hope she can take the kids. Moo

I tried to search but only found links and references to interviews with Ana’s mother. One is a from a Serbian newspaper and one is Fox News (I don’t recall hearing anything from Ana’s sister since the disappearance.) Missing Massachusetts woman Ana Walshe’s mother breaks silence: ‘Clearly, there must have been some problems’

There’s a letter from Ana’s sister in court documents related to BW’s art fraud case, could you be thing of that?

eta: Exhibit D is Ana’s sister’s letter: DocumentCloud

Last edited:
I can’t help but wonder what set him off. It’s clear he wasn’t thinking straight because it appears she was basically supporting the whole family. All his “businesses” appear to be in name only. With her gone how did he expect to support himself? My guess is that he has been abusive all along. You can bet he didn’t just get that way overnight. Finally, my heart breaks for the three boys! Supposedly he has a top notch attorney but truthfully, and thankfully, I can’t imagine any way anyone could help him to be found innocent with all of the evidence against him.

Ugh. Just now catching up since last night. After learning about his searches I immediately wondered if one of the purchases at HD was a hacksaw. I guess that's been answered, even though they haven't yet positively ID'd the items - I think we all know the bloody hand tools, cleaning supplies and rug all came from the same place. I guess at this point I'm just hoping Ana was thoroughly Happy New Year intoxicated and was passed out before anything happened.

jmo
I'm wondering how he got her to go down to that unfinished basement ?
Or were there signs of a clean up upstairs?

I think some of the allegations (on both sides) in the estate litigation need to be taken with some salt - and not just a grain. Family law is incredibly complicated in that it's almost impossible to get both sides to look at things objectively.

What I can gather from the public estate litigation documents suggests that BW's parents divorced when he was 8. The sides seem to disagree on why, with one side claiming the family was dysfunctional and the other side claiming one party left to live an unconventional lifestyle. The answer is probably in the middle and similar to many divorces: the parties did not want to be married anymore.

I think it's interesting that BW seems to trace all of his problems back to his parents' divorce that occurred when he was 8. Yet, he names his son after his dad. You can read from that either his childhood was not that bad since he wanted his son to have his dad's name despite their differences OR that this was part of a long con!! I don't know which is true but it's weird to me.

The counterpoint to this is that most marriages these days engage in divorce and it is not an excuse to live a life of crime or kill your spouse.

I gather it is part of the long-game con. The language in the court probate documents does seem to indicate that Brian was trying to shmooze up to the dad via the "grandchildren".

The affidavits clearly indicated that the father was not being influenced by Brian's wheeling and dealing and stealing....

I think IMO it was in the court filings that it was his partner who took the pictures. It was his partner who went to the hingham house to get keys for Brian and saw the will. His partner IIRC was a designer not a lawyer.

I was thinkning the DM prob just got that wrong. IMO
I believe that is correct. The partner that helped him with the Hull house took the pictures of the 2016 will before leaving keys for BW. BW claims that he never asked for the guy's help getting in and that he was perfectly capable of getting in himself.

There is another attorney that Thomas Walshe "supposedly" signed an engagement letter with in 2018. Even if he was making changes, they weren't going to include BW (IMO).

The father seemed adamant about only including people who needed money in his will such as his sister.

well ... no wonder the HD bill was $450! I'm thinking it included a hacksaw and hatchet! I imagine as soon as they identify whose blood is on these items, there will be a murder charge.

I saw a comment up thread about an interview with Ana's sister who lives in Toronto, Canada. I'd appreciate a link to that interview if it's acceptable on WS. I sure hope she can take the kids. Moo
bbm
I concur !
Esp. the bolded.

WBZ has also learned State Police searched the Southeastern Massachusetts (SEMASS) recycling center in Wareham Monday but did not find anything. The facility converts waste into electricity within a day, so anything that was brought there several days ago has likely been put through the incinerators.

I also question this. Long term inpatient stays are not the norm, especially with a personality disorder diagnosis. I would believe a short inpatient stay followed by "partial hospitalization" (PHP) or IOP. Also, inpatient stays are usually precipitated by something- drastic change in functioning, suicide attempt, etc. This is just my experience as a non-nurse, non-MD, non-therapist clinical professional at a large New England hospital.
I have a family member who has worked in psychiatric hospitals for nearly 3 decades. In my experience this is exactly right, if a patient is not a threat to themselves or others they are processed out of the hospital quickly. There is an exception for some for-profit private psychiatric facilities where you can stay as long as you want if you or your family keep paying the bills. Maybe a family member bankrolled that to keep him out of trouble for a time.

JAN 10

A defense attorney said her client has been "incredibly cooperative" with police.

"He is not charged with murder. He's charged with misleading investigators by not saying, as I understand it, if he went to a Home Depot," Walshe's attorney said.

Brian Walshe was held on $500,000 and is set to return to court on Feb. 9.

More at Search for missing woman extends to South Coast waste facility

I know they're just doing their job but good gravy the gaslighting type comments defense attorneys make just drive me up a wall.

NO, he was arrested for lying. Straight up.
He's not charged with murder YET, because of the protocol of properly ID'ing the evidence collected.

jmo

So, do we consider him a "victim"? Or a "POI"?

I believe that is correct. The partner that helped him with the Hull house took the pictures of the 2016 will before leaving keys for BW. BW claims that he never asked for the guy's help getting in and that he was perfectly capable of getting in himself.

There is another attorney that Thomas Walshe "supposedly" signed an engagement letter with in 2018. Even if he was making changes, they weren't going to include BW (IMO).

The father seemed adamant about only including people who needed money in his will such as his sister.
I'm not sure why B's father's partner, who must know all about and his thieving off his father, allowed that B could have the keys to the father's house. Odd I thought too, that the will was laying right out it sounds in the document on a desk. It is the person that took the photo of the will though, thankfully for proof that there was a will. I can't image why it took so long to prove that before B sold off a lot of the father's things for huge money and in the process of selling the actual house. His lawyer cousins were aware of this too. He did get stopped, but not before he aquired MORE huge money for it that is GONE they say, that the Florida sister of father and her kids were to get.

I have a family member who has worked in psychiatric hospitals for nearly 3 decades. In my experience this is exactly right, if a patient is not a threat to themselves or others they are processed out of the hospital quickly. There is an exception for some for-profit private psychiatric facilities where you can stay as long as you want if you or your family keep paying the bills. Maybe a family member bankrolled that to keep him out of trouble for a time.
Yes, if he was admitted for substance abuse, LEO actually needs a court order to question him.

This may have been mentioned before, but I found her on Instagram. She posted as recently as December 31, 2022. Lots of selfies, work related/career development-type content and pics of her sons. Last post with her husband in appears to be 2020, and includes her sons. There is a reference to "wine tasting at my husbands vineyard" in Spain in a 2018 post.

My personal theory..... she wasn't that into him and I think perhaps this was more of a financial arrangement for her (though by all accounts and referenced in Instragram she was also working in DC), and when some of his fraudulent activities came to light, she wanted or threatened to leave. Thinking things got heated and he killed her early morning January 1. I don't think it was planned. I feel for their sons.

I feel as if we will never know Ana's truth, and her true feelings towards Brian. He is such a liar, how could we ever believe what the man says?
So I gather we will all be feeling and espousing our 'personal theories" of what actually went on here.

I guess I believe they both enjoyed the flashy indulgent over-the-top lifestyle until ""something happened"". What?

Whoever she fell "in love with at first sight" appears to have been the same person in 2008 as he appears today. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is insane. BW just stepped up and claimed that he and his 2 oldest sons for the heirs to the estate. Acting like after almost an entire life of being estranged from his father, they were suddenly buddies saying that his father picked out the name for his 2nd son. A son that didn't even exist yet. Their conversation was in March 2017. His son was born in October 2019. How could his son even be a 3rd legal heir when he was conceived in 2019 and Thomas Walshe passed in 2018?

And the part about buying a home with an in-law apartment for his father? Give me a break Considering AW and BW had mothers that stayed with them, I would reasonably guess that any in-law unit was for them. BW basically makes it seem like that one conversation in 2017 mended everything from the past even though he doesn't mention ever speaking to his father again after that.

Pure sociopath. His poor father couldn't retire when he originally wanted because of BW stealing so much from him. BW doesn't feel guilt or shame or sorrow because he's incapable of those types of feelings. Anyone else think it's likely that his lawyer will claim insanity? I pray that he ends up in prison instead of a psychiatric hospit

Likely a family member bankrolled a longer treatment stay...

Me too. Certainly not “hand in hand”- that’s for sure. JMOO.

They may have been drinking due to New Years Eve. Clearly he's a schmoozer and a schemer, so I don't find it hard to believe he was able to coerce her to come down there. He could have just said he had a gift hiding down there or wanted to show her something.

Dr. Fred Pescatore stated in an affidavit that Tom wanted nothing to do with his son or grandkids, which is why he kept him out of the will. He said that Dr. Martin Samuels, a work friend of Tom Walshe, described Brian as an “evil person capable of just about anything.”

The affidavit from Pescatore, said that what Brian had done to his father by stealing around $1 million, was similar to what he did by conning people with fake Andy Warhol art. He said Brian was a sociopath who kept getting kicked out of schools as a kid, and participated in “alternative lifestyles.”

He also went on to say that on a trip to China he witnessed Brian try to smuggle antiquities out of the country, and then tried to murder four or five guards with a stanchion when they tried to question him. He described Brian as a “very angry and physically violent person.”

Screen-Shot-2023-01-10-at-10.17.28-AM.png

More at Suspicious Character Letters From Ana Walshe's Mother Kept Brian Walshe Out Of Jail, Probate Court Docs Call Brian A Sociopath Who Tried Killing 5 Men In China - TB Daily News

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member