Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAN 11, 2023
Mike Silva, who was renting an apartment from the Walshes, wished his pal a Happy New Year at 7:24 a.m. on Jan. 1 — but he didn't receive a reply until the next day.

"Happy new year. Sorry for the delay. I miss [sic] placed my phone and my son just found it," Brian Walshe wrote.

1673495474513.png

Less than two hours after Brian Walshe replied to Silva, he went on a shopping spree at Home Depot in violation of his house arrest stemming from his felony convictions for hawking fake Andy Warhol paintings.

Go to the Suffolk County Registry of Deeds/Land Records and search for records related to Brian R Walshe: https://www.masslandrecords.com/Suffolk/

The federal tax liens were issued in 2011 for unpaid business taxes in the 2000 and 2002 tax years (totaling $95,303.01 in unpaid taxes). The assessment is from 2008 and the liens posted in 2011.

The last date for refiling (payment) was in 2018, which strikes me as perhaps (IMO/MOO) as relevant to the schemes he had with the fake artwork and his father's estate in the years leading up to that.

There is no documentation filed that the liens were fulfilled/lifted (which I would expect to see...)

OK, thanks for sharing the link.

The actual Lien Notice is dated 12/21/2010, by definition in the box labeled "Important Release Information," the Lien Notice operates as a Certificate of Release effective 3/7/2018 as defined in IRC 6325(a). Taxes for 2000 and 2002 can be assumed paid and this is moot. JMO

Last edited:
$3,000 a bottle ????? OMG

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW SLEUTHERS !!!

I've been following along quietly since the beginning.
I appreciate all of you being here for ANA

Thank you to all the posters that are posting maps, old articles, older court cases and all the info..... I do click on each one to read

Moving a 95 yr old relative to assisted living and working leaves me just enough time to catch up at night, but I do read everything you all post .

and believe me, you all are posting very fast in here. LOL

Poor Ana-- I think hubby feels he is entitled to everything he has ever had in his life.
Spoiled (by one parent,anyway) fake, deceitful, fraudulent, all the above.

I think we all knew at the very beginning how this was going to end...we have seen this too much.

This guy is a monster. Many others like him.

Poor Ana and her 3 kiddos and her mom and family.
I think Ana found out more about him, as you all have and was ready to move on.
He wasn't having it. IMO

It cost her, her life and unfortunately, the3 kiddos lives will never be the same without their mom ( JMO, but they are better off without dad)

Please keep posting, many thanks to all of you sharing your knowledge, your maps, the locals here to help us, and the court documents
I appreciate it and I am catching up now.

I am praying that ANA is found soon and her family can put her to rest.

She did not deserve this.
Hmmm… I am really beginning to think that despite all the supposed “gushing” Ana had done over her husband in recent years, by this point, she was planning her exit strategy… I read the article that you attached and it seems she’d been telling family and friends some big and exciting changes were on the horizon… and then the fact that she bought the place in DC and she liquidated all those other assets at the very end of December, honestly just days before her disappearance…

Perhaps she had finally figured out the kind of person her husband really was… A lot of damning info about BW and his past came out late last year in those court records I mentioned in my last post… And with BW on house arrest, and soon to be sentenced, she could have been planning to get out of dodge and relocate to DC with the kiddos since he’d be effectively unable to stop her…

Or so she thought. :(. I think she started to learn that she may not have actually known the person she’s been married to all this time, that he’s been lying to her likely throughout their entire marriage, and perhaps she decided she didn’t want any part of a life with this person anymore. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear that she fully realized the extent of what her husband was capable of… Just my own thoughts this evening.

Such a shame. She had everything going for her. She had a great job, she was beautiful, she was intelligent, she was compassionate and kind and obviously well liked and loved by many… She had a new home in DC, and could have started a successful and bright new life with her three little ones…

It makes me so mad that someone put an end to that promising future before it could even begin. Again, these thoughts are based on my own opinions and feelings from what I’ve seen and read in the media… I do not have any insider info into the investigation to support or deny my personal feelings as facts.

God bless you, Ana… ♥️

Link to my post I referenced re: court docs and how to access them as source: https://www.masscourts.org/eservice...ByCV3uI5XLpbgsbrob3Jou*nF9*Q8yV8PfIPiVjg4ezZA

Last edited:
I participated in a zoom course with Johnny Grusing (former FBI) and 20/20 reporter Lindsey Schwartz this evening and two things JG said tonight really stuck out here:

Con Artists (and killers) tend to have big egos, narcissists, and charming personalities and are protecting a fake life. And intimate partners can expose your secrets....

So sad as the reality sinks in that Ana's probably not ever coming home to her boys. :(

I participated in a zoom course with Johnny Grusing (former FBI) and 20/20 reporter Lindsey Schwartz this evening and two things JG said tonight really stuck out here:

Con Artists (and killers) tend to have big egos, narcissists, and charming personalities and are protecting a fake life. And intimate partners can expose your secrets....

So sad as the reality sinks in that Ana's probably not ever coming home to her boys. :(
I one hundred percent agree with your statement about these types of people… con artists and many killers are narcissists… people throw around the word narcissist without truly knowing the depth of how scary, dark, manipulative and abusive a true narcissist is… and anyone who studies narcissistic personality types or, for example, professionals such as therapists who help survivors of narcissistic abuse - they will tell you that a narcissist’s #1 biggest fear IN THE WORLD is being exposed… they’ll literally do almost anything to silence anyone who threatens or could jeopardize their façade. It’s like, the worst fate they could possibly imagine. Seriously. It’s really scary.

Last edited:
OK, thanks for sharing the link.

The actual Lien Notice is dated 12/21/2010, by definition in the box labeled "Important Release Information," the Lien Notice operates as a Certificate of Release effective 3/7/2018 as defined in IRC 6325(a). Taxes for 2000 and 2002 can be assumed paid and this is moot. JMO

Thank you for the correction; apologies for my mis-read.

But he splurged on at least 3 $3000 bottles of A.H. Hirsch Reserve Whiskey or had them in his cellar amongst more $3000 bottles of whatever. He was still waiting for sentencing wasn't he?

Can't lower himself to Trader Joe's $20 liquors and wines, can he? How would that look, right?
Maybe those were given to them by the party guest, apparently the only one, GM. He owns the Real Estate company that sold their home on Jerusalem Road. They sell luxury properties and with properties going for over their value there for awhile he could well afford 3,000 a bottle whiskey.

Last edited:
I one hundred percent agree with your statement about these types of people… con artists and many killers are narcissists… people throw around the word narcissist without truly knowing the depth of how scary, dark, manipulative and abusive a true narcissist is… and anyone who studies narcissistic personality types or, for example, professionals such as therapists who help survivors of narcissistic abuse - they will tell you that a narcissist’s #1 biggest fear IN THE WORLD is being exposed… they’ll literally do almost anything to silence anyone who threatens or could jeopardize their façade. It’s like, the worst fate they could possibly imagine. Seriously. It’s really scary.
I have brain fog today, so I wonder if anyone could kindly give me some examples of some conning, killing narcissists please? (genuine question)

I know I have a very active imagination so there’s that. This comment is probably because of that so take it with a grain of salt. I just have to say though that this case is almost being handed to police on a silver platter. If this was a crime novel the plot twist would be that he was being set up. One could imagine a guy like him would have plenty of enemies. I mean the searches on the internet are the most obvious I have ever heard of. Not to mention who buys 450.00 of cleaning supplies and then leaves a bloody knife and such in the basement? It’s probably just as it looks but in my mind it’s almost too obvious.

I know I have a very active imagination so there’s that. This comment is probably because of that so take it with a grain of salt. I just have to say though that this case is almost being handed to police on a silver platter. If this was a crime novel the plot twist would be that he was being set up. One could imagine a guy like him would have plenty of enemies. I mean the searches on the internet are the most obvious I have ever heard of. Not to mention who buys 450.00 of cleaning supplies and then leaves a bloody knife and such in the basement? It’s probably just as it looks but in my mind it’s almost too obvious.
Except LE could really benefit from finding her "body". Let's hope that happens so the circumstantial evidence, as great as it may be, can be tied to something tangible.

Apologies if this is poorly worded.

JMO

I have brain fog today, so I wonder if anyone could kindly give me some examples of some conning, killing narcissists please? (genuine question)
Mark Hacking comes to my mind. He murdered his pregnant wife Lori after she discovered he'd lied to her about being accepted into medical school. They were on the verge of moving across the country before she learned that he'd never even finished his undergrad program, let alone applied to or been accepted to med school. He killed her when it became clear she was leaving him over it.
MOO

Mark Hacking comes to my mind. He murdered his pregnant wife Lori after she discovered he'd lied to her about being accepted into medical school. They were on the verge of moving across the country before she learned that he'd never even finished his undergrad program, let alone applied to or been accepted to med school. He killed her when it became clear she was leaving him over it.
MOO
Thank you, I had to google Mark Hacking. Poor Lori. If any of you out there ever find yourselves in a similar situation, please just leave! Don't tell them first.

Thank you, I had to google Mark Hacking. Poor Lori. If any of you out there ever find yourselves in a similar situation, please just leave! Don't tell them first.
Yeah I thought of her as soon as I heard some details on this case. Sadly, I imagine that though Lori and Ana both probably had an inkling of how deceptive their husbands were by the end, my guess is they never really thought of them as violent, so they were likely quite blindsided by it and would never have thought that they were in physical danger. (I suspect Shanann Watts had a similar experience with her husband. He'd shown himself to be an unpleasant jerk, but I don't think it ever occurred to her that her or her girls were truly in danger before he killed them.) MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3