MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember during Casey Anthony's case I read several articles that gave a profile of when a mother murders her child/children and when a father murders his child/children and the stark differences.

These are the profile traits that I can remember.

Mother:

1. They tend to discard the body of their child above ground.
2. Often the child will be wrapped in a blanket. There may be toys present as well. Often the child may be found inside an outside bag like a garbage bag, etc or some other type of swaddling.
3. Often the child will be dressed in something the child liked to wear.
4. They often discard their child's body within a mile of where they and the child lived.
5. Moms more often murders by drowning the child or drugged/poisoned them or smothered them.
6. Children murdered by mothers are often found in areas around water.

Father:

1. The father tends to take the child/children's body miles away even hundreds of miles away from where the child/children lived.
2. The father often will bury the child/children deep in a wooded area instead of leaving them above ground.
3. Fathers are more likely to strangle the child or bludgeon them or physically do great bodily harm that results in death.
4. Fathers tend to not leave trinkets with the discarded murdered child.

Now we will see if this holds true in this case.

I hope this beautiful little angel is identified, and whoever did this to her, I hope they are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Someone has to recognize this child. I am hoping the tips coming in will lead to an identity of this little girl and that will lead to her murderer. She hasn't been reported missing because the one who killed her did not want anyone to know.

So many things match with this being a mother. I pray answers come soon. Thanks for finding this info

State Police getting many tips about girl found dead on Deer Island
Nicole Oliverio, 7News WHDH, Jul 04, '15 10:56 am edt
reports from Deer Park Island last night

[...State Police SM said Friday night they]

"had gotten several tips suggesting the body may be that of a missing girl from West Virginia who disappeared in September 2011.

[... the blanket she was wrapped in]

"may have been special to the child. They ask that anyone who may have known a child who had such a blanket to contact authorities."

[...]

"The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has been contacted...

Officials expressed concern about the girl's caretakers and if they have other children in the home. They said it is important to locate that family to make sure other potential children do not come into harm's way. "

Tips about Aliayah Lunsford? She would be 8 now?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...et=p.10153358901349376&type=1&hc_location=ufi

The mother above has not had info about her little girl in over a year. She was taken by the father and since no custody order was in place she was unable to get her back. The father's family gave her pics and info about the girl until about a year ago when everyone went silent. Check out the comparison. The mother has contacted the MA police but so far they haven't returned her call. photosmissing.jpg

So many things match with this being a mother. I pray answers come soon. Thanks for finding this info

You are very welcome Nece. I have always remembered these traits when it comes to parents who murder their own children.

For an old lady of 68 I am very blessed to have an astute sharp memory.... thank goodness. :D

I do believe the one that killed this beautiful child may be her own mother or father. It pains me to even think of that possibility but we see so many cases lately of mothers who murder their child or children along with dads too.:(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...et=p.10153358901349376&type=1&hc_location=ufi

The mother above has not had info about her little girl in over a year. She was taken by the father and since no custody order was in place she was unable to get her back. The father's family gave her pics and info about the girl until about a year ago when everyone went silent. Check out the comparison. The mother has contacted the MA police but so far they haven't returned her call. photosView attachment 77610

Striking resemblance.

The mother above has not had info about her little girl in over a year. She was taken by the father and since no custody order was in place she was unable to get her back. The father's family gave her pics and info about the girl until about a year ago when everyone went silent. Check out the comparison. The mother has contacted the MA police but so far they haven't returned her call. photosView attachment 77610

Wow...

OMG, she looks just like the little girl including the little chubby face and the way her eyebrows are shaped.

I hope her daughter is alive and well. Usually if fathers are able to get away with keeping the child themselves they do not resort to killing them.

Maybe during LEs investigation they will gather information on other missing children and uncover what happened to them.

This is the closest match I have seen so far but I really hope for this mother's sake, it isn't her. Sad case but I hope they can identify this poor child.

Oh wow. That's very close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OM goodness! I saw this and immediately got a chill down my spine. It's like a ghost walked across my grave :freakedout: :ghost: :praying: :praying: :nerves:

Whoever she is, I am praying they find the family quickly. Someone has to be missing their little angel SOMEHWERE

Thank you , I was wondering if there were any witnesses to the drowning itself. I was thinking it was right next to Powder River rest area and someone could have took her even while she was drowning depending on if the father was unconscious at all.

No one saw the girl go in. There was a highway patrol on site when it occurred and they heard the dad yelling and screaming. No one saw the girl after she went into the river. Dad was never unconscious but the HP was the first one to the river and pulled dad out.

She looks very very very close. Sad. Hoping for answers soon.

The missing child's mother said her name is Maggie-Sophia Ortega. Father is an illegal, they are married so no custody order. He took her 3 years ago and until one year ago his family would send her pictures but nothing in a year. The police couldn't help her because they were married and no custody order.
The police have not told her it isn't her little girl and she is waiting for them to call her back after she sent the info.
Unreal. It sure looks like her.
If she was living with father with he and his family being illegals it could explain why she wasn't reported missing or that she died accidentally and being illegal they felt they couldn't call the authorities. JMO

The only thing that makes me hold out hope, given how similar they look, is the fact that Dad was last known to be in Texas and would really have no reason to be in MA. Unless of course the family traveled for work, she was kidnapped from there or sold...

Well, after the Camden Pierce Hughes case, distance becomes less of an issue for me. For those who are unfamiliar with his case, he lived in Texas and mom dumped him in Maine[emoji22]

god, i hope for this mother that this isn't her little girl. undeniable resemblance and such a sad story.

I must say that's a strong resemblance. Gave me the chills seeing it. Praying for the mom that it's not her...

The only thing that makes me hold out hope, given how similar they look, is the fact that Dad was last known to be in Texas and would really have no reason to be in MA. Unless of course the family traveled for work, she was kidnapped from there or sold...

Boston is a diverse area with lots of opportunities in the service industries, so it's entirely possible he came here to work. Especially if he wanted to get away from being too close to his wife.

I remember during Casey Anthony's case I read several articles that gave a profile of when a mother murders her child/children and when a father murders his child/children and the stark differences.

These are the profile traits that I can remember.

Mother:

1. They tend to discard the body of their child above ground.
2. Often the child will be wrapped in a blanket. There may be toys present as well. Often the child may be found inside an outside bag like a garbage bag, etc or some other type of swaddling.
3. Often the child will be dressed in something the child liked to wear.
4. They often discard their child's body within a mile of where they and the child lived.
5. Moms more often murders by drowning the child or drugged/poisoned them or smothered them.
6. Children murdered by mothers are often found in areas around water.

Father:

1. The father tends to take the child/children's body miles away even hundreds of miles away from where the child/children lived.
2. The father often will bury the child/children deep in a wooded area instead of leaving them above ground.
3. Fathers are more likely to strangle the child or bludgeon them or physically do great bodily harm that results in death.
4. Fathers tend to not leave trinkets with the discarded murdered child.

Now we will see if this holds true in this case.

I hope this beautiful little angel is identified, and whoever did this to her, I hope they are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Someone has to recognize this child. I am hoping the tips coming in will lead to an identity of this little girl and that will lead to her murderer. She hasn't been reported missing because the one who killed her did not want anyone to know.

And Casey Anthony is not the only recent memory of a parent who considered their child as disposable as trash.

The case which is so reminiscent right here in Massachusetts is the case of Jeremiah Oliver, 5, who went missing in September 2014 and was not reported missing until December. This boy was failed by the system on all levels. His mother even had the date of when he went missing tattooed on her arm.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ver-5-Worcester-14-September-2013-**arrests**

He was found as the result of a tip by a jail inmate:
"Early said the body was found at about 9 a.m. Friday by a police search team about 40 feet off I-190 near Sterling, which is about 12 miles from Fitchburg. He said it was wrapped in blanket-like material and packed in material that resembled a suitcase."

12 MILES!

http://www.wcvb.com/news/autopsy-confirms-jeremiah-olivers-body-found/25572152

He was tossed of the edge of Interstate 190 into the brush.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/25550686

Add to those, the case of Noah Terry Thomas, 5, whose body was found in a septic tank and his parents charged.

I hope this child can be given a name. A name under which she can be properly laid to rest and the family can be fully prosecuted.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members