MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up on the posts overnight and this took my breath away. It's her IMHO. Such a beautiful sweet face, ugh :(

I agree. The little girl resembles her. Same features.

I am really getting upset with investigators on this case. The mother of Maggie Sophia Ortega has contacted investigators and no one has called her back. She is just waiting. This little girl looks so much like the one found I can't understand them not following up on it quickly unless they have identified but not released the identity of the baby found on the beach.
The girl in the photo looks like Maggie-Sophia Ortega Brown
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153358901349376&set=p.10153358901349376&type=1

Scroll down to post and pic by DMC posted 5 hrs ago. Can someone do a side by side. I know I can't. Looks just like the composite. Why can't the LE work faster. Like how fast they found the DNA from the escapees.

It's a little unsettling how passive the mom is about her missing daughter..? I don't understand why she didn't go file for custody orders years ago. But, whatever. I guess we all react differently.
I don't think this needs to be someone currently local to the area. They could have vacationed there, read something online, etc.
my son is 99% height and 10% weight but considered healthy... With a very chubby face. I don't think those stats are bad.

I thought the same thing then I saw that they were still married and that makes all the difference. You can't get custody papers when you are still married. You can file for divorce but if the other party won't sign you have to wait something like 2yrs before you can get it without the other person's consent.

Her child has been gone for more than 2 years. But you absolutely can get custody orders before divorce orders. Many people do that, including myself. She Had many options (including trying to find him) but instead decided just to wait the last several years to see if he would return her so I guess it's not surprising she's not beating down the police doors to get DNA, etc.. She just seems so passive it makes me wonder if there is more to the story. Her daughter definitely looks similar.
I hope that this is the kick she needs to snap into action and fight for her baby, assuming she's not the child that was found.
With so many shares someone has to know something about this girl. :-(

Her child has been gone for more than 2 years. But you absolutely can get custody orders before divorce orders. Many people do that, including myself. She Had many options (including trying to find him) but instead decided just to wait the last several years to see if he would return her so I guess it's not surprising she's not beating down the police doors to get DNA, etc.. She just seems so passive it makes me wonder if there is more to the story. Her daughter definitely looks similar.
I hope that this is the kick she needs to snap into action and fight for her baby, assuming she's not the child that was found.
With so many shares someone has to know something about this girl. :-(

Hmmm, that's not what I was told about PA when my parents divorced, maybe each state is different but I do agree that if it was me I would be on Dad's door step beating it down and it would not be 2 years later, it would be within 2 hrs after he said he was going to return her. There is probably a lot more to the story. Sad all around

Some good eyes in here. Nice catch on the Maggie Sophia missing child case.

Let's keep looking. The photos of Maggie do greatly resemble the composite of the child found on Deer Island but let's not get tunnel vision or get sidetracked. It may not be her and if not, the little princess still needs a name.

Some good eyes in here. Nice catch on the Maggie Sophia missing child case.

Let's keep looking. The photos of Maggie do greatly resemble the composite of the child found on Deer Island but let's not get tunnel vision or get sidetracked. It may not be her and if not, the little princess still needs a name.

I think we should call her Little Princess for now, it fits beautifully.

I cannot believe she's still UID . :( So sad. I am torn between a family member did this and threw her in the water OR that she's been missing for some time and kept going until recently. But I would think by now any and all missing girls have been combed over by LE so that leaves a family member or caretaker doing this. What a little doll.

Maggie's mother posted an updated comment and said her mother received a call from LE and they apparently said they didn't think it was Maggie and they would work towards ruling her out still but didn't believe it was her.

Maggie's mother posted an updated comment and said her mother received a call from LE and they apparently said they didn't think it was Maggie and they would work towards ruling her out still but didn't believe it was her.

Glad she heard back from LE, I too hope it's not her beautiful Maggie Sophia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainly marking my spot in this sad case. :(
Hope there are some answers soon....and if someone needs to be held accountable--may justice be swift !

Rest in peace , little angel !

I wonder what makes them think it's not her without DNA? Maybe there is some very obvious physical trait the little princess has that only someone who truly knows who she is would be able to describe? Scar, birthmark, skeletal deformity, surgery?

The police ' s reasoning in that post makes it seem as though they are leaning towards her having been placed there rather than washed ashore.

I wonder what makes them think it's not her without DNA? Maybe there is some very obvious physical trait the little princess has that only someone who truly knows who she is would be able to describe? Scar, birthmark, skeletal deformity, surgery?

I would have thought they would be able to locate the child herself if she was still with the dad? Maybe they've heard that she is fine but are waiting for LE to go and see her?

So, im a little confused about her clothing. Was it pajama bottoms or leggings she had on? Reason being is that if it were PJ bottoms, being that there was that blanket with her, makes me wonder if she was abducted from her bed when she was sleeping. Maybe we should pay careful attention to the missing little girls cases that mention something about nighttime abductions? Also, do they have a registry for exploited children that may have been forced into the child *advertiser censored* industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove