MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense to me.. Sure locals know it best but that does not mean that is the only people who would go there or drive down the road...

Unless there are security cameras that were avoided by someone who knew where they were?

Unless there are security cameras that were avoided by someone who knew where they were?

I don't think so.. I just want to know how they pinpoint where she lived? People are sadly taken many different places and left.

If they knew that the child is in mexico the mother would be saying.. they found her in mexico..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...et=p.10153358901349376&type=1&hc_location=ufi

The mother above has not had info about her little girl in over a year. She was taken by the father and since no custody order was in place she was unable to get her back. The father's family gave her pics and info about the girl until about a year ago when everyone went silent. Check out the comparison. The mother has contacted the MA police but so far they haven't returned her call. photosView attachment 77610
Holy wowza. That resemblance, though. I'm surprised they are saying she is likely going to be ruled out.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Did the pic of Maggie just disappear from FB for anyone else?

Yes.. They found her in Mexico.. Just talked to her she said in FB post..

I have to tell you that all seems weird..

But back to unnamed baby...

We have to find out who this is..

im leaning toward police having a pretty good idea who she is and that's why they are quickly dismissing other children.

I'm thinking the same thing. They seem convinced she was local which makes me think they have someone in mind.

Here is the thing.. why would they be asking for help still if they knew??? There are not missing children bulletins in the area.. Nothing on missing site..

I still can not imagine a scenario where children disappear and no one knows it..

This girl was dressed in fairly new clothes and seemed well taken care of, no signs of abuse. She's missed by someone somewhere but they might be too scared to come forward.

This girl was dressed in fairly new clothes and seemed well taken care of, no signs of abuse. She's missed by someone somewhere but they might be too scared to come forward.

Yeah, I don't know.. I mean someone loves her and does not report her missing????? Something uglier is at work here.
Kind of sounds like Caylee.. Wrapped in a blanket, in a garbage bag...

It breaks my heart.

Possible that the father had reasons for taking the child away. In any event, if he was in Mexico and no longer worried about immigration status - and isn't worried about Mexico returning the child to her mother - then he may have gone to the police himself if he saw that his daughter was being considered in this case.

Some good eyes in here. Nice catch on the Maggie Sophia missing child case.

Let's keep looking. The photos of Maggie do greatly resemble the composite of the child found on Deer Island but let's not get tunnel vision or get sidetracked. It may not be her and if not, the little princess still needs a name.

Thank you.

Along with occam's razor, wisdom often make the most sense.

:loveyou:

MOO

Ok try here:
https://m.facebook.com/7NEWS/photos/pb.46649543331.-2207520000.1435945483./10153994450873332/?type=1

Comment is by K.M.

Please let me know if this violates a rule, I will happily delete! Like I said I am unable to find anything other than FB shares about this missing family. The little girl looks very close to the rendering and is the right age, and hair length. Eye color may be off though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that doesn't match is eye color. The missing family girl has blue eyes. Baby doe has brown eyes.

I am trying to catch up............did autopsy show a COD?
What happened to this sweet angel?
Someone knows!

Gemalynne Nunn? Mother and husband abduction...Federal warrant for flight was issued on the mother, Brittany Nunn in Dec 2014 and in April of this year for the husband Peter Barr...Gema has brown hair, brown eyes, approximately 3'1 tall and 40 lbs at disappearance

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforGema

Gema Nunn.jpg

Classito

That is good to hear. I was so convinced, the resemblance was uncanny! I guess that is a lesson for me...

We do have to find out who this sweet princess is! She is on my mind all the time!!

The only thing that doesn't match is eye color. The missing family girl has blue eyes. Baby doe has brown eyes.

Green eyes sometimes look bluish, sometimes brownish. Besides, does eye color get affected by death? Certain kinds of deaths?

That is good to hear. I was so convinced, the resemblance was uncanny! I guess that is a lesson for me...

We do have to find out who this sweet princess is! She is on my mind all the time!!
I thought the same with the picture i shared. So I understand!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

someone has to know who this little princess is. a family member, neighbor, even daycare worker... cases like these always shock me. why isn't someone missing this sweet little girl????

Gemalynne Nunn? Mother and husband abduction...Federal warrant for flight was issued on the mother, Brittany Nunn in Dec 2014 and in April of this year for the husband Peter Barr...Gema has brown hair, brown eyes, approximately 3'1 tall and 40 lbs at disappearance

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforGema

View attachment 77664

Classito
What was the federal warrant for? Peter killed Brittany and reported her missing with the kids and later became the suspect? Or were these folks being prosecuted for something entirely other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove