DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• little princess.jpg
    little princess.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 371
Whoa. I have removed a number of posts debating custody issues between the parents of Maggie Sophia Ortega. This thread has gone off on a tangent about the parents of a child who may not even be the subject of this thread. Please return to the topic at hand. The unidentified little princess located at Deer Island. Thank you.

OMG, she looks just like the little girl including the little chubby face and the way her eyebrows are shaped.

I hope her daughter is alive and well. Usually if fathers are able to get away with keeping the child themselves they do not resort to killing them.

Maybe during LEs investigation they will gather information on other missing children and uncover what happened to them.

Yet I don't see any names or missing posters of this child.. Does anyone else?

Maggie Sophia Ortega Brown looks identical to the baby found on the beach. This is the best match I have seen. He mother told me it looks just like her. Investigators told Samantha Brown that they thought they most likely would rule out Maggie as they are specifically looking for a local child and family. Maggie / Samantha are not local.

Maggie's dad took her and parents are married so it was technically not a missing child case. Info from Samantha is that dad is an illegal. She used to have contact with him and his family with pictures of Maggie being on their FB. From mom, Sergio Mendoza, who is Maggie's dad, kept promising Samantha he would bring her home but didn't. One year ago all family stopped posting on FB and Samantha cannot reach them. She does not have any idea where they are and has no way of contacting him or family.

If he and his family are illegal this might explain why they didn't contact authorities.

Please pray that this is resolved soon. Maggie's mom told me that she loves her daughter, thinks about her every day and wants her home.

I'm not sure why investigators are not doing DNA and I'm beginning to suspect they might know who the little girl is but are not releasing yet or the baby found had identifying marks that a parent or caregiver would know about but that were not released to public. They look so much alike I wish for more of a follow up and DNA. If Maggie's mom gives me more info I will post if she says yes.
Samantha's sister made they side by side with pictures taken from father and his family's FB posts.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153358901349376&set=p.10153358901349376&type=1

I wonder what makes them think it's not her without DNA? Maybe there is some very obvious physical trait the little princess has that only someone who truly knows who she is would be able to describe? Scar, birthmark, skeletal deformity, surgery?

Maybe they have a baby footprint?

Maybe they have a baby footprint?

I doubt that. They would still need information from the mother and birth certificate to get the foot print. I don't know why they are dismissing this so fast unless they have someone else in mind.

I doubt that. They would still need information from the mother and birth certificate to get the foot print. I don't know why they are dismissing this so fast unless they have someone else in mind.

I agree. They said they thought to rule her out without investigating a little too fast IMO

Snipped and BBM.

Maggie Sophia Ortega Brown looks identical to the baby found on the beach. This is the best match I have seen. He mother told me it looks just like her. Investigators told Samantha Brown that they thought they most likely would rule out Maggie as they are specifically looking for a local child and family. Maggie / Samantha are not local.

Hmm...I'm wondering if there was something else in the bag that ties the Little Princess to the local area. Maybe the t-shirt is from a local shop rather than a big chain like Target, or example? Or there was a receipt in the bag?

Honestly, I think LE is assuming local because the body is not decomposed and doesn't have signs of abuse like a captive child might have.

SOMETHING is giving LE the idea of local.

When is someone going to come forward?

Snipped and BBM.

Hmm...I'm wondering if there was something else in the bag that ties the Little Princess to the local area. Maybe the t-shirt is from a local shop rather than a big chain like Target, or example? Or there was a receipt in the bag?

Honestly, I think LE is assuming local because the body is not decomposed and doesn't have signs of abuse like a captive child might have.

SOMETHING is giving LE the idea of local.

When is someone going to come forward?

It really does not mean that she is local even if they find something local.. all that means is that she was passing through or sadly someone drove her there to leave her.

It really does not mean that she is local even if they find something local.. all that means is that she was passing through or sadly someone drove her there to leave her.

Well, they are saying she's local, so there is SOMETHING giving them that idea. I don't know what it is, of course.

Well, they are saying she's local, so there is SOMETHING giving them that idea. I don't know what it is, of course.

Yes but what could it be that they would know she was local.. If they knew so much they would know where to look. IMO.

Anything that could make her local could just mean she was there for a certain amount of time. IMO.

Yes but what could it be that they would know she was local.. If they knew so much they would know where to look. IMO.

Anything that could make her local could just mean she was there for a certain amount of time. IMO.

Yes, I mentioned that too. I think that's what the biggest clue is.

im leaning toward police having a pretty good idea who she is and that's why they are quickly dismissing other children.

I wonder if someone unrelated like a neighbor called in info but blood relatives are denying they know who she is. Can they subpoena a DNA test from prospective parents or family in a case like this?

They told the mom the area she was found in was only known to locals and this is why they think to rule out little Maggie.

They told the mom the area she was found in was only known to locals and this is why they think to rule out little Maggie.
Which in and of itself is pretty limiting, if you ask me. It could be that someone visited there in the past as a tourist, or saw something on tv. Heck, the place has a Facebook page... It's not exactly a secret area. I feel like they must have some other reason that they just can't make public yet.

That makes no sense to me.. Sure locals know it best but that does not mean that is the only people who would go there or drive down the road...

This is the closest match I have seen so far but I really hope for this mother's sake, it isn't her. Sad case but I hope they can identify this poor child.

On the FB page it says they are living in Mexico with family. They have been sending regular updated photos. It could be they were able to rule her out with a phone call and recent photos.

On the FB page it says they are living in Mexico with family. They have been sending regular updated photos. It could be they were able to rule her out with a phone call and recent photos.

Family members quit posting on FB one year ago. A SIL in Mexico did post pictures of Maggie but it is not know if they were taken in Mexico. They do not know where he or his family is now. Samantha (Maggie's mom) has tried to contact family and ex with no contacting being made. His family refuses to give her an address or phone number for Sergio. He kept promising to bring her home but never did and then disappeared with her about a year a go. The regular updates were posts on FB by family members and these stopped a year a go.

Possible that they have info that the father and daughter are in Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove