DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11403108_847752245308760_5335715559566210306_n.png

11703285_847752291975422_6119103981529994968_o.jpg

11112947_847752235308761_8716269485665884380_n.jpg

Julie Loncich @JulieLoncich
Correction: leggings are made by CIRCO. They are size 4T. Blanket is manufactured by Cannon.

The Boston Globe @BostonGlobe
There was some decomposition, but officials don't believe girl on Deer Island was there too long

View attachment 77477

View attachment 77478

View attachment 77479

Julie Loncich @JulieLoncich
Correction: leggings are made by CIRCO. They are size 4T. Blanket is manufactured by Cannon.

The Boston Globe @BostonGlobe
There was some decomposition, but officials don't believe girl on Deer Island was there too long

Oh, my heart is broken. Look at that sweet face. This is fairly recent, my own young daughter has those same leggings. Circo is Target brand and I want to say I've bought them in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, my heart is broken. Look at that sweet face. This is fairly recent, my own young daughter has those same leggings. Circo is Target brand and I want to say I've bought them in the fall.

My daughter has the same ones in a different color and I bought them on clearance right before Christmas, so they probably were first released in the fall like you stated.

I just heard about this through the Help Save the Next Girl Facebook page. Surely somebody is missing this little girl. If not parents (for instance if they were responsible) then other family, friends, teachers/nursery supervisors...

I just heard about this through the Help Save the Next Girl Facebook page. Surely somebody is missing this little girl. If not parents (for instance if they were responsible) then other family, friends, teachers/nursery supervisors...

She could be out of Preschool or daycare for summer as well.

I wonder if they are guessing the age based on the size of the (4T) leggings? I would say that particular brand runs small and shrinks a bit when washed. It's been stated she was only 30lbs so she could be anywhere from a large 2 yr old to a thin 5yr old.

Any recent parental abductions? Maybe a parent had their weekend with the child? It's summer, she could be from anywhere.

Just found this on my facebook page

11403108_847752245308760_5335715559566210306_n.png

Massachusetts State Police added 4 new photos.
HELP US SPEAK FOR THIS CHILD
On June 25 of this year, the body of a deceased toddler-age girl was found on the western shore of Deer Island in Winthrop. State a...nd local police and the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office continue to try to identify the girl, and are again making an appeal to the public for help. Today, we are releasing a computer-generated composite image of the girl prepared by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. This image depicts what the child may have looked like in life. We are also releasing images of the leggings she was wearing when found, which are white with black polka dots, and of a black and white zebra-stripe blanket found with the child’s body. The girl was approximately four years old at the time of her death, had brown eyes and brown hair, weighed about 30 pounds, and stood about 3½ feet tall.
We ask the public to be alert for any children who seem to have gone missing from their communities, their neighborhoods, schools, summer programs, parks, churches or any other places where people gather. Also, please look around July 4th gatherings – block parties, cookouts, town fireworks displays – and consider whether a child whom you would have expected to see there is now not present.
Anyone with any information about this toddler or who has information about a missing child is urged to call Massachusetts State Police at 508-820-2121 (24-hour number), the Suffolk County State Police Detective Unit at 617-727-8817, or Winthrop Police at 617-539-5806.
Thank you. Please help us speak for this child who can no longer speak for herself

I'm a local and watched the press conference, it's a big story in the area and the media is doing a good job of keeping the story alive and getting the photo out there. It is not believed she was in the water long, so hopefully someone saw her in the area recently. Such a sad case, praying that this little girl gets her name back and whoever is responsible for this is brought to justice!

i shared this on my fb. i hope she has a name soon :(

Being familiar with Deer Island I can see that this child either came from the water and washed up or came from the road. Could be either way.

MOO

Can anyone tell me about Deer island? Is it a typically busy place in summer? Is the current in the area strong? Could she have been dumped by boat?

Morbid but would cool water keep the body "fresher" or does water speed up decomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member