MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant more like run her DNA to see if it's common with an adult in a police system or something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A number of locals think it's Sarah Hoggle http://patch.com/maryland/bethesda-chevychase/family-missing-hoggle-kids-reported-near-virginia-mall

And yes, I'm sure they're doing her DNA and everything else they can think of, but that only helps if she has been reported missing somewhere.

I haven't been following the timeline closely, but is it believed that Catherine Hoggle had enough time to travel to Massachusetts? They are missing from Maryland...sometimes folks mix up all the "M" states!

I haven't been following the timeline closely, but is it believed that Catherine Hoggle had enough time to travel to Massachusetts? They are missing from Maryland...sometimes folks mix up all the "M" states!

I haven't followed the case, so I don't know how much time was available, but it only takes around 8 hours to get from Baltimore to Boston, depending on what part of each state you're going to and how much respect you have for speed limits. Up I-95 along the coast is the fastest way.

That link says that the Hoggles were last seen in Virginia in March, so plenty of time. I wonder of the mother had any ties to Mass? Deer Island strikes me as a very random destination for someone unfamiliar with Mass.

My guess is that this was someone local to that general area or someone who had visited many times. JMO

That link says that the Hoggles were last seen in Virginia in March, so plenty of time. I wonder of the mother had any ties to Mass? Deer Island strikes me as a very random destination for someone unfamiliar with Mass.

My guess is that this was someone local to that general area or someone who had visited many times. JMO

The last I heard, they still didn't know whether the remains were left there or washed up there -- which could mean they were put in the water in a more accessible or obvious place. If I read the information correctly, her mother's in custody and the family believes she gave them to somebody else, so there's no telling who or where they might have gone.

This is Sarah's NCMEC poster: http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1237561/2

oh no, i hope not. where is jacob then? :(

i would think if it is sarah hoggle, then she must have been alive for quite some time. she has been missing since sept.

I don't think it's likely, myself. I'd much rather think they're safely with a friend or relative...

i checked back to see if she had been identified yet, usually a child that age will be missed. i hate when they arent :(

still? i can't even....... :*(

Last tweet on the subject by LE was head of the Mass. State Police retweeting (twitter.com/TimAlben/status/615127099708416000) a Boston Globe article they need information... :(

This is sad sad.I hope and pray they identify her soon.

this angel needs a name and a proper burial

fly high little one

Why are we focused on recent missing children? Is it because the investigators spoke in current terms when asking for the public's help? Is it possible the body was dumped several years ago?

I'm thinking of Aliayah Lunsford. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, same approx. age, height & weight and was wearing pyjamas. Would the pj's have been completely denigrated by now?

Why are we focused on recent missing children? Is it because the investigators spoke in current terms when asking for the public's help? Is it possible the body was dumped several years ago?

I'm thinking of Aliayah Lunsford. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, same approx. age, height & weight and was wearing pyjamas. Would the pj's have been completely denigrated by now?

The unidentified toddler is described as having brown eyes, so there's no way the remains could have been there very long at all.

if there is nothing on the cameras i am thinking she floated in. this is heartbreaking. if she reported missing then its the usual suspects (parents )

if there is nothing on the cameras i am thinking she floated in. this is heartbreaking. if she reported missing then its the usual suspects (parents )

One of the articles mentioned that they were considering whether someone arrived by boat -- it's a popular area for sailing and ocean kayaking, so that wouldn't have been noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487