MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bc she was found later, for all we know it could be in relation, and this woman could have been alive longer than"our baby doe" we don't know the in betweens , we can't fill in the gaps of either case, all we know that two bodies have been found an hour away. A baby and a female woman. Both unidentified..... until we know anything is possible. It's too close in comparison if u all me.

Right perhaps this woman was the girls caregiver and now just found ? IDK anything is possible at this point.

My Husband believes that both of these souls are related, at least in circumstances. He thinks they are both non-american and are undocumented and sadly will never be identified.

He's seems to be leaning towards the theory that they were both victims of a human trafficking type situation.

I don't believe this. Mainly because the thought of that being even remotely true kills me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont think its human trafficking and i dont think they are related whatsoever.

firstly if they trafficked a woman they wouldnt want to pick one w a kid they dont want. secondly, there is no other reason to keep a woman alive that long after killing off her kid (which is close to unheard of). third, LE have not given indication the remains are severely decomposed, which they would be if this was baby doe's caregiver, and pretty much 99% sure any scenario where this was baby doe's caregiver, they would have been killed at the same time and it would be knife, gun or strangled and the autopsy would show that.

i think baby doe died due to abuse, neglect or an accident at the hands of her caregiver. i dont know what happened to this woman, one of any scenario whcioh happens to women every day.

LE has said repeatedly that she was well nourished and well cared for, so if it was abuse or neglect, it was an isolated incident.

We really need a cause of death for Our Girl. Let's say cause of death is pneumonia, then we can speculate an illegal immigrant family doesn't want to be deported. Let's say her cause of death is carbon monoxide from an attempted double suicide in a garage, then we can speculate that Jane Doe could be related. We need that cause of death!

Deer Island isn't really off the coast though. It's still inside Boston Harbor. Yes, there are places a pair of bodies could have gone into the water where one would drift into the harbor and one would drift out, but it wouldn't be likely.

Though the complete media crackdown on information around this person has me wondering. Very strange.

Ohhhh. I don't think one body drifted. I think they could have the same killer who placed the bodies an hour apart.

We really need a cause of death for Our Girl. Let's say cause of death is pneumonia, then we can speculate an illegal immigrant family doesn't want to be deported. Let's say her cause of death is carbon monoxide from an attempted double suicide in a garage, then we can speculate that Jane Doe could be related. We need that cause of death!

Carbon monoxide leaves a sunburned looking face if I remember correctly??? I know it leaves some sort of "evidence" that points to it as the cod. I had asked that a while back and other posters said there's a tell tale sign of carbon monoxide poisoning - so still very puzzling that there's no cod yet?!! Geez!

Also, LOCALS has there been NO word on the woman on plum island? Nothing?!!

Hi all.:tantrum: been busy with our own Statewide deaths but plan on re-reading past posts! :scared::scared:

However, BBM: pneumonia as a COD would be visible @ autopsy via gross evaluation of the lungs/resp. tract AND on histology slides from the tissue work-up. Underlined: clues to CO death are very visible on external evaluation and are confirmed when the body is opened, blood levels would be tested and there would be the characteristic "cherry red" of the internal organs. I am of the opinion that the COD is very important BUT not a magic panacea.

IMO

The medical examiner couldn't find what she died from. I read she didn't have any water In her lungs, and they knew she hadn't suffocated, and she was dead before being placed in the bag, no bruises, or any trauma. That's why some had mentioned getting a second opinion.p

BBM: In many jurisdictions, before cases/death certificates are released as final, a team approach to evaluate the data is conducted. In my jurisdiction, cases are presented to a "round-table" of scientists/pathologists & discussed regarding techniques utilized & interpretation/results (these SO helps especially if the case may/might go to court, either criminal or civil). Since we have students @ various academic levels, this process keeps us "fresh" & on our toes!!

From personal experience with this OCME, this post was performed by a team & totally discussed; as a breed of scientists, forensic pathologists HATE to classify ANY case as COD: indeterminate, MOD: unknown/indeterminate/unable to classify (various terms used)

BBM: In many jurisdictions, before cases/death certificates are released as final, a team approach to evaluate the data is conducted. In my jurisdiction, cases are presented to a "round-table" of scientists/pathologists & discussed regarding techniques utilized & interpretation/results (these SO helps especially if the case may/might go to court, either criminal or civil). Since we have students @ various academic levels, this process keeps us "fresh" & on our toes!!

From personal experience with this OCME, this post was performed by a team & totally discussed; as a breed of scientists, forensic pathologists HATE to classify ANY case as COD: indeterminate, MOD: unknown/indeterminate/unable to classify (various terms used)

Joypath, you are very smart and know your stuff.... thank you for that.. what do you do for a living, if you don't wanna share I understand, you are very knowledgeable. :)

Joypath, you are very smart and know your stuff.... thank you for that.. what do you do for a living, if you don't wanna share I understand, you are very knowledgeable. :)

TY, Floridian. I have the honor of speaking for those who can no longer speak, I'm a forensic pathologist :blushing: I started my laboratory life as a medical technologist and kept going!!!

TY, Floridian. I have the honor of speaking for those who can no longer speak, I'm a forensic pathologist :blushing: I started my laboratory life as a medical technologist and kept going!!!

Oh my. Ur an angel. What a honor to be able
To talk to you. I'm overwhelmed with emotion right now to know you are the voice for people like our baby girl... god bless you and thank you, you have really brought on the emotion tonight and have really touched my heart... thank you for sharing that. And thank you for doing what you do. Wished I could give ua huge hug what a special person you are..

So I was using those as just hypothetical examples. But thank you for pointing that out. I strongly believe that the COD would be huge in speculating what happened to Our Girl.

How strange the women was also missing her shirt... wth is going on........

topsy today for body found on Plum Island

082315Bodyjm06.jpg

Photo by:*

Jim MachaudMYSTERY: The beach where a female body was found at the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge.1Monday, August 24, 2015PrintEmail0*Comments

By:

Jack EncarnacaoAn autopsy was scheduled for this morning on the body of a woman found partially clothed yesterday morning at the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge on Plum Island, but there was no indication of foul play, officials said.The body of the woman, who was found wearing pants, was spotted near the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge by people walking the coastline, said Carrie Kimball-Monahan, spokeswoman for Essex District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett.The woman was not identified yesterday pending autopsy

How can they say no foul play? ((gives side eye))

Your posts have been valuable and helpful always. Now we know how fastidious forensic pathologists really are! :takeabow:

You should get very-fied, haha

MOO

true, i also included accident. i firmly believe it was at the hands of her parent/caregiver. she may have been loved and cared for by a very overwhelemd parent and not always abused but mommy reached her last straw and smothered her w a pillow and it didnt come up on the autopsy after a few days. remember the little boy from texas whose mom left him in maine?

LE has said repeatedly that she was well nourished and well cared for, so if it was abuse or neglect, it was an isolated incident.

i think we need another recon with teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member