MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there is a thread on websleuth about the missing women found on plum island. I can't find anything...can u post link if there is? Pretty please :)

joypath, what would be some examples of a cause of death that could be undetermined such as "Our Girl"?

Sadly i think more people would have been interested if this Baby Doe had been blonde like Carol Anne from Poltergeist. Jane Q. Public falls in love more with little blonde girls than brunettes.

Yeah a recon showing a toothy smile might help.

Sadly i think more people would have been interested if this Baby Doe had been blonde like Carol Anne from Poltergeist. Jane Q. Public falls in love more with little blonde girls than brunettes.

I think it's just at a standstill, no new info has become available. I wish national media would pick back up on it.

I agree additional recons would be great.

I have to sadly agree. The media has moved on to the new flavour of the week. The public's collective memory hole is beckoning for Baby Doe.

I think the case would be getting more attention/interest (and IDK how much...just "more") if Baby Doe was:

-Killed by violent means and/or confirmed to be a white child

I feel like the possibility that Baby Doe could be the child of an illegal immigrant who died accidentally is playing a role. I don't think the media wants to give too much attention to the case incase that turns out to be what happened.

I also wonder how much of the coverage was influenced/motivated by the picture going viral on social media (It felt like every headline talked about how it had been shared millions of times). If the case had not gone viral, or what if it happened 10+ years ago before that was a possibility, would the MSM give it even less attention? A lot of stories need to go viral to get picked up by MSM, but you would think something like this wouldn't have to.

I think the case would be getting more attention/interest (and IDK how much...just "more") if Baby Doe was:

I feel like the possibility that Baby Doe could be the child of an illegal immigrant who died accidentally is playing a role. I don't think the media wants to give too much attention to the case incase that turns out to be what happened.

I also wonder how much of the coverage was influenced/motivated by the picture going viral on social media (It felt like every headline talked about how it had been shared millions of times). If the case had not gone viral, or what if it happened 10+ years ago before that was a possibility, would the MSM give it even less attention? A lot of stories need to go viral to get picked up by MSM, but you would think something like this wouldn't have to.

I don't think she was paid less attention because of her looks or possibly being an immigrant. She's a beautiful little girl --blonde or not. They just ran out of things to report. There are all those billboards. That was encouraging. It just seems like Whoever knows who she is is either dead or keeping their mouth shut.

She will be back in the news once the isotope report comes back- hopefully next week.

So what do y'all think happened to the woman on Plum beach? Weird!

I don't think she was paid less attention because of her looks or possibly being an immigrant. She's a beautiful little girl --blonde or not. They just ran out of things to report. There are all those billboards. That was encouraging. It just seems like Whoever knows who she is is either dead or keeping their mouth shut.

She will be back in the news once the isotope report comes back- hopefully next week.

So what do y'all think happened to the woman on Plum beach? Weird!

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...am-brew-pub/9vHHmUZM88fCHVTDaYRCqM/story.html

I think they imply she committed suicide and she was 59, so unlikely the mother.

So we wait another week for the isotopes.Hopefully the results will be informative!:)

i think the public has been overwhelmingly interested.......

the media has been out there w this one though... her recon got millions of hits. its just at a standstill for lack of info. i dont think race is related in any way.

Your posts have been valuable and helpful always. Now we know how fastidious forensic pathologists really are! :takeabow:

You should get very-fied, haha

MOO

BBM: There's a great saying in medical practice, "not documented, then it wasn't done!" (of course, that's paraphrased, everybody has his/her own tag-line!) Now my staff have determined & voiced that my gravestone shall be carved with the letters: A.T.D. as my reminder phrase, "attention to detail"! Plan on fakin' em out, going the cremation route!

Ah, the famous getting verified: I began on WS to just correct an inaccurate statement made many moons ago on who knows which thread....got hooked on WS (kinda like the "hooked on phonics" :drumroll:) & thought that this site was awesome as a teaching tool. Then came the Caylee Anthony nightmare & I was addicted! Received permission from the "powers that be" @ the job to post ONLY IF NEVER IDENTIFIED IN ANY MANNER (issues had occurred (NOT ON WS!) with another staff member where a subpoena sucked him/her into a nasty case). Verification does require that the WS poster provide proof & thus identification.

SO.............long story short, no official verification for "joypath"...she's a IMHO/IMO/IME girl! :loveyou:

i think the public has been overwhelmingly interested.......

Yes. People in the area are talking about her and wondering about her and asking their neighbors. I think she will be identified soon.

p.s. Very few people seem to think immigration status has anything to do with it. And this part of New England is so racially and ethnically mixed that I doubt that is playing any role, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member