MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see a picture on the inquisitor or some website like that after googling the latest on baby doe. A picture I had never seen before came up but there was no article linked to it?? The picture was just like baby for but she looked a little "tougher" and was not smiling- almost a ticked off frown. Her hair was straight with a little clip or barrette on the side. Her cheeks weren't as chubby. At first I thought the forensic artist released a new sketch of her that sort of toughened her up. I'm not sure who or what the photo was - a photoshop maybe??

I think your might be talking about the age progressed photo of Aliyah Lunsford. I believe she has been ruled out, but the likeness is striking! Is this the one?
5e7e84190ce2fcf3629d2444a4ccf577.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your might be talking about the age progressed photo of Aliyah Lunsford. I believe she has been ruled out, but the likeness is striking! Is this the one?
5e7e84190ce2fcf3629d2444a4ccf577.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes yes! That's the one. I was just coming on here to say that I finally figured out this particular pic is the age progressed of Aliyah Lunsford. She's been ruled out- wow though! Really looks like her- just unhappy. Aliyah is/would be too old and she's ruled out by authorities by DNA I believe.

can someone please help me out... Ive been searching about cicely in anthol mass and Arielle but I cant find it under the MA state police & the above link isn't working again. tyia

I think that cicely is onto something! I really do. I hope we hear something soon.

Where is everyone? :(

If LE took the discussion off of their Facebook - don't you think it's because they think it's a lead worth keeping quiet? Like they don't want the parents to know they are onto them?

Where is everyone? :(

If LE took the discussion off of their Facebook - don't you think it's because they think it's a lead worth keeping quiet? Like they don't want the parents to know they are onto them?

This is all just what i read on her page NOT anything that is official. Before her post were deleted she also posted that missing and exploited children had been notified 2 or 3 days before her post. I did try to find a missing child by name of Arielle, but had no luck. MOO

anthol, massachusetts is 2 hours from deerfield - just an observation.

It's been so quiet.... I hope that means they are working on something!

Posts have been removed. We do not invite PMs or discuss them on the board.

Inviting outside contact or alluding to "private" additional information:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

Additionally, please don't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it.
If you can't post it, don't!

Rules Etiquette & Information:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

Kind of OT, but I just saw on John Walsh's FB page that Lily Bauman has been found safe. Not seeing anything MSM but fbi page has mom listed as "captured." I know a few had proposed her for Baby Doe and thought you'd appreciate an update.

If we can't post it and we shouldn't pm things we can't post, what's the point of the pm system?

:gaah:

Should we report it if wen we it on EVERY OTHER THREAD ON THIS BOARD?
because it's all over this forum.

If we can't post it and we shouldn't pm things we can't post, what's the point of the pm system?

:gaah:

You CAN "PM" it. You just can't ANNOUNCE that you did. So for instance, if you and I are thinking along a similar line on a case, but it is something that is not able to be discussed on the forum due to the rules, either of us can PM the other. What we CAN'T do is post IN THE THREAD "Hey Bap1024, Check your PM's. I sent you something." If you have a scandalous bit of gossip about someone in the case that can't be discussed in the forum, you can't post IN THE THREAD "I heard something REALLLY interesting. PM me for details." Send a PM, or don't send a PM, but don't announce it or it isn't private (that's the "P" in "PM").

No PMS were sent in the creation of this message. :)

Kind of OT, but I just saw on John Walsh's FB page that Lily Bauman has been found safe. Not seeing anything MSM but fbi page has mom listed as "captured." I know a few had proposed her for Baby Doe and thought you'd appreciate an update.

Was just coming to post about this! So glad she's safe! And we know one more little girl that is not Baby Doe.

Here's the story on Lilly.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...apped-florida-3-year-old-found-safe/31066691/

Can someone post some pics of the baby Arielle?

NVM: I just went to the FB page and Cicely updated.

It is on the Massachusetts police FB page- she posted lastnight that the child has been ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member