MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i def believe a caregiver is responsible, whether it be a mother, a aunt, father uncle, friend. the list keeps going.. thats why i was looking at missing people close to that area around those dates, someone that did this could very well be on the run now, and if they worked or someone noticed they were missing they couldve reported them. thats why i was looking to see about other missing people.. adults...

it so strange

I don't know if this would apply in Baby Doe's case, but if LE has already spoken to someone who knew who she was and what had happened to her and lied, they could be looking at 3 years in prison...

"Misprision, which means the concealment of knowledge about a crime from authorities, carries a maximum sentence of three years in prison."

I had high hopes this little girl would have her long before now. When she wasn't identified quickly I leaned towards a child who had been abducted as a baby but with many on the list eliminated I am wondering something else now. Maybe it is baby doe's mother who was abducted as a child and had given birth to her while captive. It is mind boggling to me no one in this child's world is missing and searching for her, although I can fathom that some people do not have any concerned family in their lives.

I know. There has to be a grandmother or a grandfather or an aunt or uncle somewhere missing a little girl from their life.

"Baby Grace who was found in a cooler in Galveston Bay was eventually identified by her paternal grandmother, Sheryl Sawyers, as Riley Ann Sawyers, from a composite sketch. She was beaten to death on July 24, 2007 and found in Galveston Bay, Texas on October 29, 2007."

http://www.riley-ann-sawyers.memory-of.com/About.aspx

I had high hopes this little girl would have her long before now. When she wasn't identified quickly I leaned towards a child who had been abducted as a baby but with many on the list eliminated I am wondering something else now. Maybe it is baby doe's mother who was abducted as a child and had given birth to her while captive. It is mind boggling to me no one in this child's world is missing and searching for her, although I can fathom that some people do not have any concerned family in their lives.

Ive wondered this myself

im referring to if maybe something happened to the mother, and she is a missing person case around the time baby doe was found. And 2 and 2 havent been put together. someone couldve taken mother and child or caregiver and child killed mother or caregiver, and they havent been found yet, so that would make them a missing persons case.. or if someone that was responsible for her, ditched her at beach, and hauled butt, left country state.. etc.. am i making sense?[QUOshesTE=Bootsctr;12068291]I don't know if this would apply in BabDoe's case, but if LE has already spoken to someone who knew who she was and what had happened to her and lied, they could be looking at 3 years in prison...

"Misprision, which means the concealment of knowledge about a crime from authorities, carries a maximum sentence of three years in prison."[/QUOTE]

let me know if cant figure it out//.
I don't know if this would apply in Baby Doe's case, but if LE has already spoken to someone who knew who she was and what had happened to her and lied, they could be looking at 3 years in prison...

"Misprision, which means the concealment of knowledge about a crime from authorities, carries a maximum sentence of three years in prison."

There could be caring family who does not see them regularly (distance) and would not make the connection. In the horrible case of Riley, the grandmother knew the child had been missing or out of contact for a long time and was suspicious. Almost no one would see a news story (if they watch the news, and if it gets a lot of coverage in the area) and assume it is his/her grandchild, even if the looks and location match. The mind just doesn't go there. Most people would have to already be aware something was up. Maybe over time someone will.

thats my guess, im wondering if she was just in Boston for the Summer . I do believe its gonna take some time. Honestly I wouldnt know anything about her had I not watched Nancy GRACE the night it aired.. Other than that wouldve not have known a thing...
There could be caring family who does not see them regularly (distance) and would not make the connection. In the horrible case of Riley, the grandmother knew the child had been missing or out of contact for a long time and was suspicious. Almost no one would see a news story (if they watch the news, and if it gets a lot of coverage in the area) and assume it is his/her grandchild, even if the looks and location match. The mind just doesn't go there. Most people would have to already be aware something was up. Maybe over time someone will.

thats my guess, im wondering if she was just in Boston for the Summer . I do believe its gonna take some time. Honestly I wouldnt know anything about her had I not watched Nancy GRACE the night it aired.. Other than that wouldve not have known a thing...

I agree...I found out on FB, however I have yet to see much about it (I am in Missouri) since the second day or so. We definitely need a national media push again to get this out there.

Any chance the child is Eastern Indian?

My spouse does not follow cases like I do. I just asked, have you heard about the little girl missing from Boston?
"Yes, saw it on Facebook, but haven't really read into it".
I asked, why do you think no one has come forward.
"Probably because they are illegal immigrants and she was here with only one parent. The rest of her family isn't here in the U.S. so they have no idea."

How long before that grandma reported her missing?

What is the hold up with emili??!!!!!

😖😖😖😖😖😖

Sorry for yelling. Just growing impatient- being a little bratty. I'm better now. Had to blow off some steam. 😤

I know LE is doing everything they can though

If I was near Boston to volunteer, I would put her poster in every restaurant I could. In the back kitchen/dishwashing area and focus on mom and pop (non chain) restaurants.

But this is focusing on the speculation Our Girl was with her father. I know many restaurants that hire the men.

If she was with her mother... where do illegal immigrant women work? How do they survive and provide for a child?
I'm thinking private housecleaning or daycare for other children. What else??

If I was near Boston to volunteer, I would put her poster in every restaurant I could. In the back kitchen/dishwashing area and focus on mom and pop (non chain) restaurants.

But this is focusing on the speculation Our Girl was with her father. I know many restaurants that hire the men.

If she was with her mother... where do illegal immigrant women work? How do they survive and provide for a child?
I'm thinking private housecleaning or daycare for other children. What else??

Housekeeping and restaurants in the style of their native country. Babysitters, maybe?

I would also go to every thrift shop in the area with her picture and poster. Just like the laundromat guy, I betcha someone from a thrift shop has seen this child.

daycare=babysitting. : )

I have never seen illegal immigrant women working in the back area of kitchens, it's always the men.

I'm just speculating of course but let's say she was just with her mother. And mom was a housecleaner. Or a babysitter. What's a new strategy to get the word out again?

daycare=babysitting. : )

I have never seen illegal immigrant women working in the back area of kitchens, it's always the men.

I'm just speculating of course but let's say she was just with her mother. And mom was a housecleaner. Or a babysitter. What's a new strategy to get the word out again?

Pass out fliers to the area's upper and middle class - those with housekeepers?? But this is assuming mom brought baby with her to clean. That doesn't make sense.

I was thinking more along the lines of a nanny or babysitter in house rather than a daycare. Something popular here are new Mom's that don't want to put their babies in daycare babysitting for other moms while bringing their baby with them. (Earning money while still keeping your baby with you)

But the mother of the child that is being babysat would have noticed that the sitter was no longer bringer her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955