MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only Maypole Road I can find is in Quincy (pronounced quin-zee), but that's only about 18-20 miles south of Deer Island. Less as the crow flies.

for the locals that live there, what do u know about Maypole Rd 37 miles from where our girl was found. What do any of u know about it??

I'm not local, but Why are you wondering about this road? Just curious.

As for her hair, both of my daughters continuously grow lots of hair and it looks just like that - When they wear their hair pulled back, by the end of the day after playing outside, the new growth hair shows just like that. It's not layers or cut, it's just new growth that isn't as long as the rest of the older hair.

Of course this is just my opinion ;)

Nevermind. I was looking at the RIGHT side of the picture. I see the chunk you are talking about now on the left. It looks like the artist didn't photoshop that well enough. It looks exactly like what I do to my husband's hair on the pics for our Christmas card with Photoshop. Lol

I copy a little piece of his hair then fill it it in near his temples with one of the photoshop tools. If I put it in too thick, it looks like that- kind if blurry yet heavy at the same time. Artist forgot to thin that out

houses? any apartments? etc.. neighborhoods?

Maypole Road itself is in a residential area, I think from looking at the map. The presumed location of Merrymount and the original maypole tree is in a nearby park. As I said, I've never been there, only read/heard about it.

Please look into Sarah and Jacob Hoggle. I just read they disappeared with their mother Catherine Hoggle in Maryland, mother found but children have not been. Can the little 3 year old our baby girl be Sarah and the little boy Jacob 2 years old be the boy found in lagoon in Chicago? I have pictures and articles but not sure how to post. Thanks

Please look into Sarah and Jacob Hoggle. I just read they disappeared with their mother Catherine Hoggle in Maryland, mother found but children have not been. Can the little 3 year old our baby girl be Sarah and the little boy Jacob 2 years old be the boy found in lagoon in Chicago? I have pictures and articles but not sure how to post. Thanks

Sarah Hoggle was ruled out quite early in the investigation.

shes ruled out, with many other girls..

You know I remember a couple days ago I was watching an interview with a forensic profiler and she mentioned how disturbingly easy it is to suffocate infants and toddlers and get away with it (the case she was talking about had to do with infanticide being mistaken for SIDS) and that honestly has me wondering if that really is the case here. As someone else here just mentioned, it's hard to tell if their aren't any distinctive marks of a struggle or any kind of signs of strangulation. This poor little baby could have very well been suffocated with a pillow or, horrifyingly enough, a bag very similar to the one she was found in.

You know I remember a couple days ago I was watching an interview with a forensic profiler and she mentioned how disturbingly easy it is to suffocate infants and toddlers and get away with it (the case she was talking about had to do with infanticide being mistaken for SIDS) and that honestly has me wondering if that really is the case here. As someone else here just mentioned, it's hard to tell if their aren't any distinctive marks of a struggle or any kind of signs of strangulation. This poor little baby could have very well been suffocated with a pillow or, horrifyingly enough, a bag very similar to the one she was found in.

funny u say that i just read what a FBI profiler says ab this case. They say its def family that did it, and that they have prob been in trouble with law b4, and possible children fam services, and also they are watching this case very closely. I will see if i can find it. I willpost

pssst, keep private messages private, against TOS to discuss them in the threads ;)

Unfortunately that profiler, who has no connection to the case, is being quoted as an LE source in places like the Wikipedia article, and the profiler's opinions are in some cases being presented as fact when they're only one person's educated guess. Interesting stuff, but I think a couple of our people here have as much insight into the crime as the profiler does.

for the locals that live there, what do u know about Maypole Rd 37 miles from where our girl was found. What do any of u know about it??

Depends on what you want to know. It's *mainly* Caucasian per local ethnicity statistics. You can look up all the things you want on Spokeo.com - Just type in Maypole Rd 37, Quincy, MA. Hit search. Residential history galore. ;-) Also Google street view is a good tool. Want to know what you found. LOL That's not near Deer Island. *Update. A light bulb just went off in my head! I see what you are looking at. I get it now. We can't quote that source though. Its against TOS.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image186.jpg
    Image186.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 398
Unfortunately that profiler, who has no connection to the case, is being quoted as an LE source in places like the Wikipedia article, and the profiler's opinions are in some cases being presented as fact when they're only one person's educated guess. Interesting stuff, but I think a couple of our people here have as much insight into the crime as the profiler does.

Agree. Profiling is hypothetical. Total opinion.

Sadly I agree. With there being no poison or chemicals found in her system, she must have suffocated. I mean what's left that leaves no marks? No water in her lungs. She was not alive when she hit the water. I keep wondering what kind of bag that was. Every day household trash bags break so easy. If BD struggled inside the bag, wouldn't it have broke open? She had to be dead when she went into the bag. I would imagine it would be torn in several places if there had been a struggle. She was big enough to put up a fight. I also wonder if she was redressed. Maybe she threw up on her top from a heat related accident? The top was taken off. I wonder if there was vomit or anything at all on her pants or blanket. I also wonder if she released her bowels in those polka pants. (This is what happens when you die) I'm not trying to be graphic. Wouldn't that be important to tell if she was changed? What does everyone think? JMO, total speculation. Just some thoughts.

Thank you for your post! To post a link, just copy and paste it into the reply box :) She was ruled out. She was 5 at the time of her disappearance (Sept 2014) and would be exactly one year OLDER now...it's actually the anniversary of her disappearance. So sad. So anyway, she is much older than our baby doe. Good post though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm